0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by boxo View Post
    how does the "tank" target work? especially in raid when there are two tanks (usually)?
    It looks like the parser/dsl will return the focus as the tank when UnitExists("focus") is true regardless of if the focus is a friend or enemy. (Hmm, I never noticed that before since I was always looking directly at the tank function.)
    If a focus is not present, then the parser/dsl will run the tank function which does the following. (Loose details.)
    1) Returns a healable focus as tank.
    2) Will check the raid for healable units with the tank role assigned and compare to find the one alive with the lowest health.
    3) Will check the raid for healable units without the tank role assigned and compares to find the one alive with the highest max health.
    4) Returns the lowest health living tank if any were found.
    5) Returns the highest max health living raid member if no tanks are alive.
    6) Returns the player otherwise, but this should only really occur if not in a group of some sort.
    Last edited by Greymalkin; 12-14-2014 at 05:47 AM.

Conditions List
    zeldaboch's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another question about unitdispellable(spell)

if i want to cast Cleanse on myself

{ "4987", {"unitdispellable(4987)"},"player"}, --Cleanse

where is the error? it don't work... :\

Mackdaddy2887's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Player.this
    Target.that

I noticed in the conditionals it has friend and enemy.
    How do these work? Wow can also use friendplayer and enemyplayer. Can these function as unit names in the same regard as player and target?

Like:
    {'Shattering throw', {'enemyplayer.buff(ice block)' }, 'enemyplayer' },

Simple example, would that work in the same way as 'target'?

Also if it did work, does it only check your actual target, or will it check all nearby units that fit that description?

I want write some pvp profiles and check for things like that so I can do multiple things.

Also wow can use. Arena1, arena2, boss1, etc etc. Can these be units as well? If so, I can change the above example from 1 line of code to 2+, one for each arena target.

boxo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you would be looking for:

{'Shattering throw', {
    'target.buff(ice block)',
    'target.enemy',
    'target.player',
    }},

and it would only check the target.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you would be looking for:

{'Shattering throw', {
    'target.buff(ice block)',
    'target.enemy',
    'target.player',
    }},

and it would only check the target.
    Yes I know that much.

But I'm looking for something to check arena1, arena2, and arena3 without having to have them targeted, and would like an enemyplayer check for all enemy nearby enemy players in bgs.

An example:
    My balance druid keeping up dots on both arena targets.I know boomkin had an old pe profile that would do this for boss1, boss2 etc, but I don't know how he did it.
    Last edited by Mackdaddy2887; 12-19-2014 at 09:55 PM.

zeldaboch's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that need a custom function

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    question about how certain conditions work!

{ "!Renewing Mist", { "lowest.buff(119611).duration <= 4","!player.casting(Uplift)", "player.spell(Renewing Mist).charges > 1" , "player.chi < 4"}, "lowest" }, --ReM

In this example, it has "lowest.buff(119611).duration <= 4"

which to me could mean 2 different things:

1. Cast on the lowest health person if they have buff(119611) <= 4s on them (or dont have it at all)
    2. Cast on the lowest person who has the buff(119611) <= 4s om them (or not at all)

Im not sure how this reads, cause logically option 1 and 2 could be drastically different. Which is it?

if you dont see the difference ill explain:
    Person A has 50% HP, with the buff at 12secs
    Person B has 60% HP, with no buff (or <= 4sec)

If it works according to #1, then it will NOT be cast. as the lowest HP person already has the buff
    If it works according to #2, then it will be cast, at person B (lowest hp person without the buff)

boxo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lowest is a condition which targets the person with the lowest health. always.

So, if you're in a raid with Bob, Sam and Joe, and Bob has 30% health, Sam has 40% and Joe has 60%.

PE defines "lowest" as Bob, and casts renewing mist on Bob.
    PE looks and sees that the person defined as "lowest" (Bob) has renewing mist, and moves to whatever's next in the rotation.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lowest is a condition which targets the person with the lowest health. always.

So, if you're in a raid with Bob, Sam and Joe, and Bob has 30% health, Sam has 40% and Joe has 60%.

PE defines "lowest" as Bob, and casts renewing mist on Bob.
    PE looks and sees that the person defined as "lowest" (Bob) has renewing mist, and moves to whatever's next in the rotation.
    So it's #1 above. Excellent. Makes sense. Now I need to write something to make it cast renewing mist on the lowest person without it. To the drawing board!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mackdaddy2887 View Post
    So it's #1 above. Excellent. Makes sense. Now I need to write something to make it cast renewing mist on the lowest person without it. To the drawing board!
    I noticed in my testing on 'Party' and watching the targeting on pe action log, it targets fit example 'surgingmist@party2' or 'healingsurge@raid7'

So I'm thinking a line like:
    Raid.buff(renewingmist).duration <=4
    With the target bring 'raid'

Will it choose at random? Or is there a way to code pe to make it choose the lowest hp person in the raid who meets that condition?

Soo.. i tested with 'party' on my ret in arena 3s. using:

{"Hand of Sacrifice", {"!modifier.last", '!party1.buff(Hand of Sacrifice)', 'party1.health < 55'}, 'party1'},
    {"Hand of Sacrifice", {"!modifier.last", '!party2.buff(Hand of Sacrifice)', 'party2.health < 55'}, 'party2'},
    {"Hand of Sacrifice", {"!modifier.last", '!party3.buff(Hand of Sacrifice)', 'party3.health < 55'}, 'party3'},

And after watching the PE action log.. it works. it successfully targets party member 1,2 or 3.

So assuming party and raid work the same, which i believe they do since if you watch the pe actionlog, itll say 'healingsurge@raid7 etc,

I believe you can set up lines such as this:

{ "renewing mist", { "raid1.buff(renewing Mist) <= 4", "raid1.lowest" }, "raid1"},
    { "renewing mist", { "raid2.buff(renewing Mist) <= 4", "raid2.lowest" }, "raid2"},
    { "renewing mist", { "raid3.buff(renewing Mist) <= 4", "raid3.lowest" }, "raid3"},
    { "renewing mist", { "raid4.buff(renewing Mist) <= 4", "raid4.lowest" }, "raid4"},
    { "renewing mist", { "raidN.buff(renewing Mist) <= 4", "raidN.lowest" }, "raidN"},

etc, etc. its long, but without the knowledge of custom functions, i think itll serve my purpose.
    (if raidN.lowest, etc etc doesnt work as a condition of if that particular target is the lowest, i reckon i can use "raidN.health <= xx" or something to improvise to fit my needs)

EDIT:
    After some testing, raidN (insert any # for N), doesnt work the same way as partyN did in the Hand of Sac example.

EDIT2:

NVM raid1/2/N works as a viable target
    Last edited by Mackdaddy2887; 12-22-2014 at 11:20 PM.

Malloot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey,
    I am trying to write a profile based on the Ret simC but having some questions about some details

i am trying to get write these

-- actions.single+=/templars_verdict,if=holy_power=5 or buff.holy_avenger.up&holy_power>=3&(!talent.seraphim.enabled or cooldown.seraphim.remains>gcd*4)
    Did this
    {
    { "Templars Verdict", "player.buff(Holy Avenger)", "player.spell(Seraphim).cooldown > ??", "player.holypower >= 3" },
    { "Templars Verdict", "player.spell(Seraphim).cooldown > ??", "player.holypower >= 5" },
    "talent(7, 2)"},

judgment,if=talent.empowered_seals.enabled&seal.righteousness&buff.liadrins_righteousness.remains<cooldown.judgment.duration

Did this

{ "Judgment", "player.buff(Liadrins Righteousness).duration < player.spell(Judgment).cooldown", "player.seal = 2" },
    "talent(7, 1)"}

Still writing so cannot test yet, but can i just refer to a time in the form of a spell cooldown remaining and how do i refer to GCD*4?
    It is important that these are correctly adjusted to haste effects so just putting a aproximation is not really the way to go

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Malloot View Post
    Hey,
    I am trying to write a profile based on the Ret simC but having some questions about some details

i am trying to get write these

-- actions.single+=/templars_verdict,if=holy_power=5 or buff.holy_avenger.up&holy_power>=3&(!talent.seraphim.enabled or cooldown.seraphim.remains>gcd*4)
    Did this
    {
    { "Templars Verdict", "player.buff(Holy Avenger)", "player.spell(Seraphim).cooldown > ??", "player.holypower >= 3" },
    { "Templars Verdict", "player.spell(Seraphim).cooldown > ??", "player.holypower >= 5" },
    "talent(7, 2)"},

judgment,if=talent.empowered_seals.enabled&seal.righteousness&buff.liadrins_righteousness.remains<cooldown.judgment.duration

Did this

{ "Judgment", "player.buff(Liadrins Righteousness).duration < player.spell(Judgment).cooldown", "player.seal = 2" },
    "talent(7, 1)"}

Still writing so cannot test yet, but can i just refer to a time in the form of a spell cooldown remaining and how do i refer to GCD*4?
    It is important that these are correctly adjusted to haste effects so just putting a aproximation is not really the way to go
    You cant do math in the rotation. You have to do math in a custom function.

"player.buff(Liadrins Righteousness).duration < player.spell(Judgment).cooldown" is math.

Youll have to set specifics, like "player.buff(Liadrins Righteousness).duration < 4"

you could try something like:
    "player.buff(Liadrins Righteousness).duration < 4" , "player.spell(Judgment).cooldown >= 3"

I honestly dont know how to write custom functions, so I just use a **** ton of conditionals, and sometimes multiple lines of the same spells with different conditions for that spell. Ill be glad to help you with it the best I can if your interested. Shoot me a PM

Also if im not mistaken you will want this:
    {{
    }, "talent(7, 2)"},
    Last edited by Mackdaddy2887; 12-26-2014 at 05:20 PM.

Malloot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mackdaddy2887 View Post
    You cant do math in the rotation. You have to do math in a custom function.

"player.buff(Liadrins Righteousness).duration < player.spell(Judgment).cooldown" is math.

Youll have to set specifics, like "player.buff(Liadrins Righteousness).duration < 4"

you could try something like:
    "player.buff(Liadrins Righteousness).duration < 4" , "player.spell(Judgment).cooldown >= 3"

I honestly dont know how to write custom functions, so I just use a **** ton of conditionals, and sometimes multiple lines of the same spells with different conditions for that spell. Ill be glad to help you with it the best I can if your interested. Shoot me a PM

Also if im not mistaken you will want this:
    Yeah its in writing so full of mistakes like that, brain still getting used to scripting

Okay thnx for the tips mate, so i'd have to write something like this?
    local cdJudgment = fetch "player.spell(Judgment).cooldown"

If not i will just have to set a time but that would be a shame.

Any idea on the GCD check?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Malloot View Post
    Yeah its in writing so full of mistakes like that, brain still getting used to scripting

Okay thnx for the tips mate, so i'd have to write something like this?
    local cdJudgment = fetch "player.spell(Judgment).cooldown"

If not i will just have to set a time but that would be a shame.

Any idea on the GCD check?
    sorry man, I have no clue about writing functions. I dont know any kind of programming. I just reverse engineer, and know the basic code, and using logic and the conditions from the condition list, am able to build profiles.

If you know any youtube videos or guides on writing custom functions, I would totally be all over that, cause theres quite alot of custom things I would love to write.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also..

TO whom it may concern:

modifier.last(insert spell here)

Doesnt work per se, the (insert spell here) part doesnt work right. for instance:
    using this test code:

A. { "!Soothing Mist", { "lowest.health <= 100", "!player.moving", "!modifier.last" }, "lowest" }, -- Soothing Mist
    B. { "!Soothing Mist", { "lowest.health <= 100", "!player.moving", "!modifier.last(Soothing Mist)" }, "lowest" }, -- Soothing Mist

you would think it funcitons the same. But code B SPAMS soothing mist, even though it was indeed the last spell cast. Whereas Code A only casts Soothing Mist if it WASNT cast last.

--------------

ALSO:

test code2:

{ "Surging Mist", { "player.casting","lowest.health <= 100" }, "lowest" }, -- Surging Mist
    { "Surging Mist", { "player.casting(Soothing Mist)","lowest.health <= 100" }, "lowest" }, -- Surging Mist
    { "Surging Mist", { "player.casting(I Love Boobs)","lowest.health <= 100" }, "lowest" }, -- Surging Mist

all work the EXACT same. Doesnt Matter what you put in (), it only checks to see if the player is casting. I tried "player.spell(Soothing Mist).casting, but that always returns false and the spell wont cast. Some clarity on how the conditions work would be nice.
    Last edited by Mackdaddy2887; 12-26-2014 at 06:14 PM.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast