3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Viral Fly-by View Post
    Elitetech my friend...you insult us with your improper debuff checking.
    O wow wow, hold back eh. My oomkin is level 73 and quite frankly I'm more of a heroic/battleground/world pvp guy. I don't do much raiding anymore and I've never ever, not a single time had use for the 'proper' debuffchecking. I do realise that almost everyone raids every once in a while, but this is just what I use. I do apologize for not thinking about the masses and will edit it

Code:
    /startattack
    /run RegisterCVar("eclipse","Wrath")
    /run if (UnitMana('player')/UnitManaMax('player')<0.20) and (GetSpellCooldown("Innervate") == 0) then CastSpellByName("Innervate") end
    /run if not UnitDebuff('target','Faerie Fire') and UnitHealth('target')>60000 and not UnitDebuff('target','Faerie Fire (Feral)') then CastSpellByName('Faerie Fire')end
    /run i=1 while(i<=40) do a={UnitDebuff("target",i)} if a[1]=="Moonfire" and a[8]=="player" then break else i=i+1 end end if i>40 then CastSpellByName("Moonfire") end
    /run i=1 while(i<=40) do c={UnitDebuff("target",i)} if c[1]=="Insect Swarm" and c[8]=="player" then break else i=i+1 end end if i>40 then CastSpellByName("Insect Swarm") end
    /run a={UnitBuff('player','Eclipse')}if(a[3]=="Interface\\Icons\\Ability_Druid_Eclipse")then SetCVar("eclipse","Starfire")elseif(a[3]=="Interface\\Icons\\Ability_Druid_EclipseOrange")then SetCVar("eclipse","Wrath")end CastSpellByName(GetCVar("eclipse"))
    (also edited in the original post mate
    Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow.

WOW Macro Library (DPS Rotations, Healing, Tanking, etc)
    Evilphtbstrd's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    viral going back to my post about the elemental macro , i ran them both in voa just now and i got an increased dps with the old macro it was only 400dps , but i'm writing this while we summon someone , and my dps is still going up

it may be me lol , going to keep trying and run them in the same dungeons with the same group again and see what happens there
    Last edited by Evilphtbstrd; 01-02-2010 at 12:40 PM.

Viral Fly-by's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mynewt View Post
    I'm having this error with holy pala script.

<string>:"local n,d=0,0; for i=vNPS,vNPE do local tt=...":1: attempt to call global 'e' (a nil value)
    Try now with the latest version on first page? It should be ok now.
    ViralFly-by

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Evilphtbstrd View Post
    viral going back to my post about the elemental macro , i ran them both in voa just now and i got an increased dps with the old macro it was only 400dps , but i'm writing this while we summon someone , and my dps is still going up

it may be me lol , going to keep trying and run them in the same dungeons with the same group again and see what happens there
    Can you please PM me copies of what you're using as both old and new so I can compare? Thanks.
    ViralFly-by

paradoxial's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Viral I just wanted to say your thread is much nicer and much more organized than the previous and this thread will ultimately come out on top. Thanks for making the macros and for being organizing them so well with explanations. + rep

-TheUltimateParadox
    I'm widely known as TheUltimateParadox

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posted updated Holy Paladin:
    1. Now will use Divine Illumination and Divine Favor.
    2. Now will use Hand of Protection on casters low on hp.
    I made some bug fixes for Holy. Grab the latest one from the front page.
    ViralFly-by

ToonsThatPwn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Enhance macro is working very well. I have two seperate ones, one for chain light, and one for lightning

Tested new holy paladin in the new heroics and it is working great even saved the casters butts a few times. I can't seem to get divine illumination to trigger no matter where I sat the variable. going to mess with it again tomorrow.
    Last edited by ToonsThatPwn; 01-02-2010 at 10:16 PM.

kxy1983's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried the updated holy pally macro, it just does nothing at all, i dont see an error, but the older one i grabbed just before you updated it, Still works.
    so no lua error to post to be of any help.

chaoszerorush's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tested the Retribution Paladin Macro on another 12hr run. And I have to say, it is mighty going well.

All I can say is good job Viral.

Also, I've added a line so that whenever Avenging Wrath triggers, it will also use my Trinket. Credit goes to kakamonster for his solo Ret Paladin Macro. I also wanted to add his mob check if it is undead so it will use Holy Wrath but that proved to an epic failure for me

Code:
    /run if IsUsableItem("Mark of Supremacy") and GetItemCooldown("Mark of Supremacy")==0 and UnitAffectingCombat("player") and IsSpellInRange("Crusader Strike", "target")==1 and UnitBuff("player", "Avenging Wrath") then UseItemByName("Mark of Supremacy") end
    It could be more dynamic in that it will use other trinkets but I suppose this is fine. For me atleast.

Bishopx4200's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was wondering if you could add nourish into the druid healing macro, im not sure where a good spot of health % to put it at, but probably somewhere between regrowth and lifebloom for people other than tanks.. Any help would be greatly appreciated. +rep for the awsome thread , this shit reminds me of Macroquest and EQ.

Shamrockstar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Bishopx4200 View Post
    Was wondering if you could add nourish into the druid healing macro, im not sure where a good spot of health % to put it at, but probably somewhere between regrowth and lifebloom for people other than tanks.. Any help would be greatly appreciated. +rep for the awsome thread , this shit reminds me of Macroquest and EQ.
    You realize that Viral hasn't made a druid healing macro yet?

Elitetech's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shamrockstar View Post
    You realize that Viral hasn't made a druid healing macro yet?
    I have. It's only a solution until Viral releases his (We all know it's gonna be epic) but this one have run a lot of instances for me. I usually just put a "/in 0.1 /run RunMacro("healing")" in the end of my macro and follows a caster dps, and I never wipe. Now, doing nourish instead could be done. I figure Nourish is like a, low-hp-hots-cant-save-him-now, kind of spell. So I'd put it after CD's and rejuvenation (Only steals 1 global). And a good health percent to save people would be 40%.

So I'd imagine it to look something like this

Code:
    /run t="raid"; nps=1; npe=GetNumRaidMembers(); if npe==0 then t="party"; nps=0; npe=GetNumPartyMembers() end; m=0; w=f; for i=nps,npe do if i==0 then tt="player" else tt=t..i end; if UnitExists(tt) and UnitInRange(tt)==1 and UnitIsDeadOrGhost(tt)~=1 then a=UnitHealthMax(tt)-UnitHealth(tt); if a>m then m=a w=tt end end end; if m>1000 then RunMacroText("/target "..w.."") end
    /run if UnitPower("player")<1000 and GetSpellCooldown("Innervate")==0 then RunMacroText("/cast [@player] Innervate") end
    /run if UnitHealth("target")/UnitHealthMax("target")<0.40 and GetSpellCooldown("Swiftmend")==0 and UnitBuff("target", "Rejuvenation") and UnitExists("target") and UnitInRange("target")==1 and UnitIsDeadOrGhost("target")~=1 then RunMacroText("/cast Swiftmend") end
    /run if UnitHealth("target")/UnitHealthMax("target")<0.25 and GetSpellCooldown("Nature's Swiftness")==0 and UnitExists("target") and UnitInRange("target")==1 and UnitIsDeadOrGhost("target")~=1 then CastSpellByName("Nature's Swiftness") end
    /run if UnitHealth("target")/UnitHealthMax("target")<0.85 and not UnitBuff("target", "Rejuvenation") and UnitExists("target") and UnitInRange("target")==1 and UnitIsDeadOrGhost("target")~=1 then CastSpellByName("Rejuvenation") end 
    /run local _,d,_ = GetSpellCooldown("Nourish") if (d == 0) and UnitHealth("target")/UnitHealthMax("target")<0.40 and UnitExists("target") and UnitInRange("target")==1 and UnitIsDeadOrGhost("target")~=1 then RunMacroText("/cast Nourish") end
    /run if UnitHealth("target")/UnitHealthMax("target")<0.90 and not UnitBuff("target", "Wild Growth") and GetSpellCooldown("Wild Growth")==0 and UnitExists("target") and UnitInRange("target")==1 and UnitIsDeadOrGhost("target")~=1 then CastSpellByName("Wild Growth") end 
    /run local _,_,_,c,_,_,_,_,_=UnitBuff("target","Lifebloom"); if UnitHealth("target")/UnitHealthMax("target")<0.80 and (c~=3) and UnitExists("target") and UnitInRange("target")==1 and UnitIsDeadOrGhost("target")~=1 then CastSpellByName("Lifebloom") end
    /run if UnitHealth("target")/UnitHealthMax("target")<0.70 and not UnitBuff("target", "Regrowth") and UnitExists("target") and UnitInRange("target")==1 and UnitIsDeadOrGhost("target")~=1 then RunMacroText("/castsequence reset=1.6 Regrowth, moo") end
    /run if UnitPower("player")<1000 and GetSpellCooldown("Innervate")>=1 then RunMacroText("/use Super Mana Potion") end
    /run RunMacro("dispeldruid")
    Knowledge is often mistaken for intelligence. This is like mistaking a cup of milk for a cow.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made some bug fixes for Holy. Grab the latest one from the front page.
    More fixes/enhancements to Holy Paladin (latest on front page):
    1. While moving it will only use Holy Shock if people are above the Flash of Light damage threshold.
    2. While moving if Holy Shock is down it will now use Flash of Light if you have Infusion of Light.
    3. Fixed bug causing Lua error first time macro was pressed each time you started the game.
    4. Lowered requirements to use Divine Illumination (it wasn't being used enough IMO).
    ViralFly-by

Elitetech's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More fixes/enhancements to Holy Paladin (latest on front page):
    1. While moving it will only use Holy Shock if people are above the Flash of Light damage threshold.
    2. While moving if Holy Shock is down it will now use Flash of Light if you have Infusion of Light.
    3. Fixed bug causing Lua error first time macro was pressed each time you started the game.
    4. Lowered requirements to use Divine Illumination (it wasn't being used enough IMO).
    Sounds really awesome. I'm botting a pala up to 50 (for beacon) then i'll respec holy and handlevel. Can't wait to try it out

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Evilphtbstrd View Post

That still makes 0 sense to me...I compared the "old" and "new" that you PM'd and the logic is exactly the same between them. The "new" one is just better implemented with less code redundancy and better use of variables. Their performance should be identical.
    ViralFly-by

Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast