Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing stuff pushedx, I've been following your progress and it seems all the work was well worth it. I've used a lot of cheats at various stages of development and this has amazing polish for such an early release. Can't wait to see what else you can do! I'll be donating in a couple days for sure.

ExiledCheatersPlatform (1.X)
    PerfectMiscreation's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pushedx View Post
    I ended up fixing some more issues with that GUI.

A word of caution about using this stuff in races. If I were GGG, I'd be saving the path traversal map of everyone playing (since there's not that many people doing races) and checking over them afterwards. People using maphacks or this tool to get to the next area would stick out like a sore thumb. While it's questionable how much data they'd want to accumulate before actually banning someone they thought was cheating, you should be really careful nontheless.

This is especially true of the new Descent races, as no one knows the layouts beforehand. I could probably get them all + the new Act3X/4 stuff in the client using an emulator, but I like to be surprised. I had checked out a few areas in Act 3 before it was released, but it's much more satisfying seeing the real thing when it's live and experiencing it for the first time.

I think if you are going to use this in races, you should probably turn off map-hack and greatly limit the use of pathfinding. Perhaps only using it as a guide to find waypoints if you can't find one in a reasonable amount of time. Otherwise, you are progressively risking more and more if you are going for a top tier prize. I won't actually be using my project when I race simply because I enjoy the non-standard races as-is. Also, their "let's kill off random people feature", aka desync, certainly adds to the suspense when you are playing without any cheats on .
    I was actually surprised at the turn out for the Descent race. Several thousand players showed.
    I did run ECP during the race, but had similar concerns, and as such did not go directly to bosses, level entrances, chests, etc...
    But rather wandered a bit aimlessly.

Then again, I wasnt exactly looking for a top tier spot either.

One thing I did notice is that the chests at the end of a level do not appear on the mini map. Nor did the chest at the start of the race.
    I wish I had gotten a screenshot, but had gotten caught up in the race and forgot about it.

Also, I know some changes to the path drawing were made. It could just be my shitty system, but my screen hangs (freezes) for about 5 seconds or so each time I select a path to be drawn. A great example of this is when running the Vaal Ruins and selecting for a path to the stairs.

And the auto minimize will be a great addition. I was going to suggest it myself when I got on today, but was beat to it

oBLACKIECHANoo's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ended up fixing some more issues with that GUI.

A word of caution about using this stuff in races. If I were GGG, I'd be saving the path traversal map of everyone playing (since there's not that many people doing races) and checking over them afterwards. People using maphacks or this tool to get to the next area would stick out like a sore thumb. While it's questionable how much data they'd want to accumulate before actually banning someone they thought was cheating, you should be really careful nontheless.

This is especially true of the new Descent races, as no one knows the layouts beforehand. I could probably get them all + the new Act3X/4 stuff in the client using an emulator, but I like to be surprised. I had checked out a few areas in Act 3 before it was released, but it's much more satisfying seeing the real thing when it's live and experiencing it for the first time.

I think if you are going to use this in races, you should probably turn off map-hack and greatly limit the use of pathfinding. Perhaps only using it as a guide to find waypoints if you can't find one in a reasonable amount of time. Otherwise, you are progressively risking more and more if you are going for a top tier prize. I won't actually be using my project when I race simply because I enjoy the non-standard races as-is. Also, their "let's kill off random people feature", aka desync, certainly adds to the suspense when you are playing without any cheats on .
    You have a tool to view areas? That would be pretty cool to see.

Also, it would be hard for them to reliably see who is hacking and who isn't. I mean, I didn't use this, in fact I've never used it and won't, but I went almost directly to the exits in like the first 6 zones, so I don't think they would bother banning people based on the paths they take, it's just too random.
    Last edited by oBLACKIECHANoo; 06-28-2013 at 10:17 PM.

pushedx's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    8/137
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks beanso!

Originally Posted by PerfectMiscreation View Post
    Yea, the turnout was a lot higher than I expected as well. Overall, I was really happy with what they did, although that area with all those ****ing necromancers (tons of rares and magics) was horrible to fight through. I played really carefully as I got a feel for the new areas, but I was amazed how fast some people got through all those levels and reached a high character level.

I noticed the chest too as well as a few of the new sarcophagus. I'll have to enable debugging on the next event to figure out what model they are using. I checked the GGPK file, but I couldn't actually find the model they were using where everything else is. They might have used special models for it, so I'll be looking into that.

The reason for the freeze is because pathfinding now doesn't use threads. Vaal Pyramids is one of the areas that you don't want to use because it will freeze due to multiple levels. The pathfinding runs on each level trying to find the right stairs, so that's why it does that. When I switch back to threads, that problem will go away, but for now, can't use it. Pyramid is pretty simple anyways as you just run into the opposite corner of the map most of the times.

Originally Posted by oBLACKIECHANoo View Post
    You have a tool to view areas? That would be pretty cool to see.

Also, it would be hard for them to reliably see who is hacking and who isn't. I mean, I didn't use this, in fact I've never used it and won't, but I went almost directly to the exits in like the first 6 zones, so I don't think they would bother banning people based on the paths they take, it's just too random.
    I had a tool during CBT I used to check out areas, but I didn't update it since. It was just an emulator that sent a few packets to the client to get loaded into an instance.

Yea, after seeing the new zones, there's not much to be worried about I think. They are a lot simpler than i thought they would be, as a few are pretty much straight lines. I think the first zone was using the same seed though, but not too sure, maybe they don't change layouts too much (like the area before Sarn), but I still give out standard warnings so people don't get too comfortable cheating.

I'll be making another post really soon with the new update, I added a few more things! Just have some last minute testing to do with VMP to make sure nothing broke.

Thanks G/R
    8/137
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ecp 1.2

Changes:
    • Please read the ECP 1.1 (ExiledCheatersPlatform (1.X)) notes first.
    • PoE is ran with admin privileges, so if you use CheatEngine or AutoIt/AHK, you will also need to run those tools as admin!
    • Continued improvement of internal code. I am currently working on bot stuff!
    • Pathfinding is still single-threaded.
    • Improved the pathfinding GUI.
      • The GUI state is now kept between instances. For example, if the GUI is minimized and you change areas, then the new GUI is also minimized.
      • Added an "auto-minimize" setting by request to auto-minimize the GUI after choosing a path. This only triggers if the path was found.
      • Added an "auto-maximize" setting to override the previous state setting when changing instances. If you wish to have the previous default behavior, you will need to enable this.
      • GUI should now auto-close when you go back to login screen, either through a DC or by logout.
      • Fixed minor bugs that would happen when trying to enable the GUI while not in an instance.
      • GUI should now auto-open if you enable it and the towns option before connecting to an an instance (before, it would not open the dialog until you re-clicked it).
    • Added several areas in Descent League maps to the pathfinding system. If I can make it to later ones, I'll add those too! Honestly, this isn't really needed due to how the maps are setup, but it might still be fun to have.
    • Changed the color scheme of 'player.png', hope it doesn't suck even more now.
      • Made the rare Yellow slightly darker so it's hopefully less obnoxious. Still not happy with it yet though. White text is hard to see and black text isn't much better.
      • The other pathfinding icons are more "Eastery" and the font changed so they (hopefully) stand out more.
    • Added a legend to the pathfinding GUI for easier marker tracking! This was a request from earlier too.

Random Screenshots:

Support:
    Thank you to everyone that has already and recently donated! I'll be compiling and managing a better list soon.

This project is intended to be a high quality product. It is being released under the pay-what-you-want model. If you like what you are using, and wish to support this project and further development, please click here for more information. It is greatly appreciated!

Download: ECP-1.2.zip (VirusTotal)

I tested this quite a bit, so hopefully nothing breaks! If it does, let me know and I'll look into it as soon as I can.
    Last edited by pushedx; 06-29-2013 at 11:14 AM.

PerfectMiscreation's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Changes:
    • Continued improvement of internal code. I am currently working on bot stuff!
    • Pathfinding is still single-threaded.
    • Improved the pathfinding GUI.
      • The GUI state is now kept between instances. For example, if the GUI is minimized and you change areas, then the new GUI is also minimized.
      • Added an "auto-minimize" setting by request to auto-minimize the GUI after choosing a path. This only triggers if the path was found.
      • Added an "auto-maximize" setting to override the previous state setting when changing instances. If you wish to have the previous default behavior, you will need to enable this.
      • GUI should now auto-close when you go back to login screen, either through a DC or by logout.
      • Fixed minor bugs that would happen when trying to enable the GUI while not in an instance.
      • GUI should now auto-open if you enable it and the towns option before connecting to an an instance (before, it would not open the dialog until you re-clicked it).
    • Added several areas in Descent League maps to the pathfinding system. If I can make it to later ones, I'll add those too! Honestly, this isn't really needed due to how the maps are setup, but it might still be fun to have.
    • Changed the color scheme of 'player.png', hope it doesn't suck even more now.
      • Made the rare Yellow slightly darker so it's hopefully less obnoxious. Still not happy with it yet though. White text is hard to see and black text isn't much better.
      • The other pathfinding icons are more "Eastery" and the font changed so they (hopefully) stand out more.
    • Added a legend to the pathfinding GUI for easier marker tracking! This was a request from earlier too.

Random Screenshots:

Support:
    Thank you to everyone that has already and recently donated! I'll be compiling and managing a better list soon.

This project is intended to be a high quality product. It is being released under the pay-what-you-want model. If you like what you are using, and wish to support this project and further development, please click here for more information. It is greatly appreciated!

Download: ECP-1.2.zip (VirusTotal)

I tested this quite a bit, so hopefully nothing breaks! If it does, let me know and I'll look into it as soon as I can.
    Quick updates for including the Descent races. Looking forward to playing with them. I will close out the former ECP and load up the new rendition and play with it for a bit.

I figured the hang time was due to not being threaded, it really was not much of a deal. I only mentioned for those playing in Onslaught and Hardcore. Using it at an unwise time could be costly.

The good thing is that the problematic zones are, as you already stated, rather simple to navigate. A bit of fore knowledge can go a long ways to avoid issues.

Generally, I too was quite content with the turn out of the race. Especially the simplicity of some of the maps. Though, I do have to admit that I was not too excited to see the switch between difficulties. The inability to trade coupled with having to constantly drop items for inventory space made the reduction in resists quite painful.

I too was amazed at the speed many were leveling.

blacklider's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a question.

How i can "save" or "edit default" config from ECP?
    Example i want "dont show barrels by defect" or "color in EntityRadar".
    Too save position of GUI windows and size of them.

Thanks you for that awesome work!
    Last edited by blacklider; 06-29-2013 at 04:52 AM.

Dante's Avatar M.L.G. ╰ ╯╰ ╯ ╰ ╯ ╰ ╯ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    132/141
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome, +4 rep dude
    I don't have a skype account. Contact me through pms or through discord.

tozededao's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've done this mainly for myself because I feel the need to improve the base itemfilter accordingly to high level whites and such items and I'll share with you guys aswell, if you find anything useful to add into it or an error don't be afraid to say!

Code:
    #################################################################################
    # 
    # I am currently working on making this file easier to edit and use.
    # 
    # Order of the filters *matters*. Put more specific filters with alerts at the 
    # top and less specific filters without alters at the bottom.
    ##################################################################################
    # 
    # 
    #
    # For now, filters must be on one line.
    #
    # WARNING: It is possible to crash the client with an invalid filter. You should
    # only edit and reload this filter in town in case you make a mistake. This will
    # be fixed in the future as part of the filter rewrite.
    #
    #################################################################################
    #	metadata|[user string]
    #
    #	rarity|[normal, magic, rare, unique]
    #
    #	sockets|[1 - 6]
    #
    #	links|[1 - 6]
    #
    #	quality|[0 - 20]
    #
    #	color|[RGB][ -]
    #
    #	icon|[value] NOTE: Defaults to 10
    #
    #	ilvlmin|[value]
    #
    #	ilvlmax|[value]
    #
    #	implicit|[type=value]
    #
    #	explicit|[type=value]
    #
    #	alert|"[user string]" # NOTE: You have to use the double quotation marks! 
    #						  # Avaliable tokens are %name% for the item's display name
    #						  # and %metadata% for the item's metadata name. More will
    #						  # come later!

# All rare items and above
    rarity|unique|alert|"An unique [%name%] has dropped!" # Alert on uniques
    rarity|rare # Uniques aren't double-processed here because the previous filter was matched first.

#######################################
    #          Best ES Gear white
    ##################################################################################
    # 
    # 
    #
    # For now, filters must be on one line.
    #
    # WARNING: It is possible to crash the client with an invalid filter. You should
    # only edit and reload this filter in town in case you make a mistake. This will
    # be fixed in the future as part of the filter rewrite.
    #
    #	metadata|[user string]
    #
    #	rarity|[normal, magic, rare, unique]
    #
    #	sockets|[1 - 6]
    #
    #	links|[1 - 6]
    #
    #	quality|[0 - 20]
    #
    #	color|[RGB][ -]
    #
    #	icon|[value] NOTE: Defaults to 10
    #
    #	ilvlmin|[value]
    #
    #	ilvlmax|[value]
    #
    #	implicit|[type=value]
    #
    #	explicit|[type=value]
    #
    #	alert|"[user string]" # NOTE: You have to use the double quotation marks! 
    #						  # Avaliable tokens are %name% for the item's display name
    #						  # and %metadata% for the item's metadata name. More will
    #						  # come later!

# All rare items and above
    rarity|unique|alert|"An unique [%name%] has dropped!" # Alert on uniques
    rarity|rare # Uniques aren't double-processed here because the previous filter was matched first.

#          Best ES Gear white
    #
    # Helm = Ezomyte Circlet
    # Chest = Vaal Regalia
    # Gloves = Sorcerer Gloves
    # Boots = Sorcerer Boots
    #

metadata|Metadata/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/BodyInt17|ilvlmin|78|alert|"Best ES white piece named [%name%] has dropped."
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Armours/Helmets/HelmetInt11|ilvlmin|78|alert|"Best ES white piece named [%name%] has dropped."
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Armours/Gloves/GlovesInt9|ilvlmin|78|alert|"Best ES white piece named [%name%] has dropped."
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Armours/Boots/BootsInt9|ilvlmin|78|alert|"Best ES white piece named [%name%] has dropped."

######################################
    #         Second Best ES Gear white
    #
    # Helm = Ezomyte Circlet
    # Chest = Vaal Regalia
    # Gloves = Sorcerer Gloves
    # Boots = Sorcerer Boots
    #

metadata|Metadata/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/BodyInt17|ilvlmin|75|alert|"Second Best ES white piece named [%name%] has dropped."
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Armours/Helmets/HelmetInt11|ilvlmin|72|alert|"Second Best ES white piece named [%name%] has dropped."
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Armours/Gloves/GlovesInt9|ilvlmin|72|alert|"Second Best ES white piece named [%name%] has dropped."
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Armours/Boots/BootsInt9|ilvlmin|72|alert|"SecondBest ES white piece named [%name%] has dropped."

########################################################################################
    #
    #    Best Shields Archon Kite Shield / Titanium Spirit Shield / Fossilized Spirit Shield / Colossal Tower
    #
    ########################################################################################

metadata|Metadata/Items/Armours/Shields/ShieldStrInt13|ilvlmin|78|alert|"Best white shield named [%name%] has dropped."
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Armours/Shields/ShieldInt16|ilvlmin|78|alert|"Best white shield named [%name%] has dropped."
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Armours/Shields/ShieldInt13|ilvlmin|78|alert|"Best white shield named [%name%] has dropped."
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Armours/Shields/ShieldStr16|ilvlmin|74|alert|"Best white shield named [%name%] has dropped."

###############################################################################################
    #
    #    Second Best Shields : Archon Kite Shield / Titanium Spirit Shield / Fossilized Spirit Shield 
    #
    ###############################################################################################

metadata|Metadata/Items/Armours/Shields/ShieldStrInt13|ilvlmin|75|alert|"Best white shield named [%name%] has dropped."
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Armours/Shields/ShieldInt16|ilvlmin|75|alert|"Best white shield named [%name%] has dropped."
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Armours/Shields/ShieldInt13|ilvlmin|75|alert|"Best white shield named [%name%] has dropped."

########################################################
    #
    #  Best Belts : Rustic Stash / Leather Belt / Chain Belt
    #
    ########################################################

metadata|Metadata/Items/Belts/Belt3|ilvlmin|75|alert|"Best belt named [%name%] has dropped." # Leather Belt
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Belts/Belt1|ilvlmin|75|alert|"Best belt named [%name%] has dropped." # Rustic Sash
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Belts/Belt2|ilvlmin|75|alert|"Best belt named [%name%] has dropped." # Chain Belt

###############################################################
    #
    #  Second Best Belts : Rustic Stash / Leather Belt / Chain Belt
    #
    ###############################################################

metadata|Metadata/Items/Belts/Belt3|ilvlmin|74|alert|"Best belt named [%name%] has dropped." # Leather Belt
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Belts/Belt1|ilvlmin|74|alert|"Best belt named [%name%] has dropped." # Rustic Sash
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Belts/Belt2|ilvlmin|74|alert|"Best belt named [%name%] has dropped." # Chain Belt

#############
    #
    # Best Rings
    #
    ##############
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Rings/Ring1|ilvlmin|79|alert|"Best ring named [%name%] has dropped." # Iron Ring 
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Rings/Ring2|ilvlmin|79|alert|"Best ring named [%name%] has dropped." # Coral Ring 
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Rings/Ring3|ilvlmin|79|alert|"Best ring named [%name%] has dropped." # Paua Ring
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Rings/Ring4|ilvlmin|79|alert|"Best ring named [%name%] has dropped." # Gold Ring
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Rings/Ring6|ilvlmin|79|alert|"Best ring named [%name%] has dropped." # Sapphire Ring
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Rings/Ring5|ilvlmin|79|alert|"Best ring named [%name%] has dropped." # Topaz Ring
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Rings/Ring7|ilvlmin|79|alert|"Best ring named [%name%] has dropped." # Ruby Ring
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Rings/Ring11|ilvlmin|79|alert|"Best ring named [%name%] has dropped." # Diamond Ring
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Rings/Ring9|ilvlmin|79|alert|"Best ring named [%name%] has dropped." # Moonstone Ring
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Rings/Ring8|ilvlmin|79|alert|"Best ring named [%name%] has dropped." # Prismatic Ring
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Rings/Ring10|ilvlmin|79|alert|"Best ring named [%name%] has dropped." # Amethyst Ring

###################
    #
    # Second Best Rings
    #
    ###################

metadata|Metadata/Items/Rings/Ring1|ilvlmin|75|alert|"Second Best ring named [%name%] has dropped." # Iron Ring 
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Rings/Ring2|ilvlmin|75|alert|"Second Best ring named [%name%] has dropped." # Coral Ring 
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Rings/Ring3|ilvlmin|75|alert|"Second Best ring named [%name%] has dropped." # Paua Ring
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Rings/Ring4|ilvlmin|75|alert|"Second Best ring named [%name%] has dropped." # Gold Ring
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Rings/Ring6|ilvlmin|75|alert|"Second Best ring named [%name%] has dropped." # Sapphire Ring
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Rings/Ring5|ilvlmin|75|alert|"Second Best ring named [%name%] has dropped." # Topaz Ring
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Rings/Ring7|ilvlmin|75|alert|"Second Best ring named [%name%] has dropped." # Ruby Ring
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Rings/Ring11|ilvlmin|75|alert|"Second Best ring named [%name%] has dropped." # Diamond Ring
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Rings/Ring9|ilvlmin|75|alert|"Second Best ring named [%name%] has dropped." # Moonstone Ring
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Rings/Ring8|ilvlmin|75|alert|"Second Best ring named [%name%] has dropped." # Prismatic Ring
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Rings/Ring10|ilvlmin|75|alert|"Second Best ring named [%name%] has dropped." # Amethyst Ring

###################
    #
    # Best Armour Items
    #
    ###################

metadata|Metadata/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/BodyStr15|ilvlmin|74|alert|"Best Armour white piece named [%name%] has dropped."
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Armours/Helmets/HelmetStr11|ilvlmin|76|alert|"Best Armour white piece named [%name%] has dropped."
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Armours/Gloves/GlovesStr9|ilvlmin|76|alert|"Best Armour white piece named [%name%] has dropped."
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Armours/Boots/BootsStr9|ilvlmin|74|alert|"Best Armour white piece named [%name%] has dropped."

##########################
    #
    # Second Best Armour Items
    #
    ##########################

metadata|Metadata/Items/Armours/Helmets/HelmetStr11|ilvlmin|74|alert|"Second Best Armour white piece named [%name%] has dropped."
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Armours/Gloves/GlovesStr9|ilvlmin|74|alert|"Second Best Armour white piece named [%name%] has dropped."
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Armours/Boots/BootsStr9|ilvlmin|74|alert|"Second Best Armour white piece named [%name%] has dropped."

#####################
    #
    # Best Evasion Items
    #
    #####################

metadata|Metadata/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/BodyDex17|ilvlmin|74|alert|"Best Evasion white piece named [%name%] has dropped."
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Armours/Helmets/HelmetDex10|ilvlmin|76|alert|"Best Evasion white piece named [%name%] has dropped."
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Armours/Gloves/GlovesDex9|ilvlmin|76|alert|"Best Evasion white piece named [%name%] has dropped."
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Armours/Boots/BootsDex9|ilvlmin|74|alert|"Best Evasion white piece named [%name%] has dropped."

############################
    #
    # Second Best Evasion Items
    #
    ############################

metadata|Metadata/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/BodyDex17|ilvlmin|74|alert|"Second Best Evasion white piece named [%name%] has dropped."
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Armours/Helmets/HelmetDex10|ilvlmin|74|alert|"Second Best Evasion white piece named [%name%] has dropped."
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Armours/Gloves/GlovesDex9|ilvlmin|74|alert|"Second Best Evasion white piece named [%name%] has dropped."
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Armours/Boots/BootsDex9|ilvlmin|74|alert|"Second Best Evasion white piece named [%name%] has dropped."

######################
    #
    # Best Caster Weapons
    #
    ######################

metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/OneHandWeapons/Wands|ilvlmin|79|alert|"Best caster wand named [%name%] has dropped." 
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/OneHandWeapons/Daggers/Dagger20|ilvlmin|79|alert|"Best caster dagger named [%name%] has dropped." 
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/OneHandWeapons/OneHandMaces/Sceptre18|ilvlmin|79|alert|"Best caster sceptre named [%name%] has dropped." 

#############################
    #
    # Second Best Caster Weapons
    #
    #############################

metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/OneHandWeapons/Wands|ilvlmin|76|alert|"Second Best caster wand named [%name%] has dropped." 
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/OneHandWeapons/Daggers/Dagger20|ilvlmin|76|alert|"Second Best caster dagger named [%name%] has dropped." 
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/OneHandWeapons/OneHandMaces/Sceptre18|ilvlmin|76|alert|"Second Best caster sceptre named [%name%] has dropped." 

########################
    #
    # Best Physical Weapons
    #
    ########################
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/OneHandWeapons/Daggers/Dagger18|ilvlmin|77|alert|"Best physical dagger named [%name%] has dropped." # Ambusher dagger
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/OneHandWeapons/Claws/Claw20|ilvlmin|77|alert|"Best physical claw named [%name%] has dropped." # Vaal claw
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/OneHandWeapons/Claws/Claw21|ilvlmin|77|alert|"Best physical claw named [%name%] has dropped." # Imperial claw
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/OneHandWeapons/OneHandAxes/OneHandAxe17|ilvlmin|77|alert|"Best physical 1h axe named [%name%] has dropped." # Siege Axe+
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/TwoHandWeapons/TwoHandAxes/TwoHandAxe14|ilvlmin|77|alert|"Best physical 2h axe named [%name%] has dropped." # Karui Chopper
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/OneHandWeapons/OneHandSwords/OneHandSword17|ilvlmin|77|alert|"Best physical 1h sword named [%name%] has dropped." # Corsair Sword
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/OneHandWeapons/OneHandThrustingSwords/Rapier21|ilvlmin|77|alert|"Best physical 1h sword named [%name%] has dropped." # Jeweled Rapier
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/TwoHandWeapons/TwoHandSwords/TwoHandSword18|ilvlmin|77|alert|"Best physical 2h sword named [%name%] has dropped." # Lion Sword
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/TwoHandWeapons/TwoHandSwords/TwoHandSword19|ilvlmin|77|alert|"Best physical 2h sword named [%name%] has dropped." # Infernal Sword
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/TwoHandWeapons/TwoHandMaces/TwoHandMace14|ilvlmin|77|alert|"Best physical 2h mace named [%name%] has dropped." # Karui Maul
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/TwoHandWeapons/TwoHandMaces/TwoHandMace16|ilvlmin|77|alert|"Best physical 2h mace named [%name%] has dropped." # Piledriver
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/TwoHandWeapons/TwoHandMaces/TwoHandMace17|ilvlmin|77|alert|"Best physical 2h mace named [%name%] has dropped." # Meatgrinder
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/TwoHandWeapons/TwoHandMaces/TwoHandMace18|ilvlmin|77|alert|"Best physical 2h mace named [%name%] has dropped." # Imperial Maul
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/TwoHandWeapons/TwoHandMaces/TwoHandMace19|ilvlmin|77|alert|"Best physical 2h mace named [%name%] has dropped." # Terror Maul
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/TwoHandWeapons/Bows/Bow21|ilvlmin|77|alert|"Best physical bow named [%name%] has dropped." 

##############################
    #
    # Second Best Physical Weapons
    #
    ##############################
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/OneHandWeapons/Daggers/Dagger18|ilvlmin|73|alert|"Second Best physical dagger named [%name%] has dropped." # Ambusher dagger
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/OneHandWeapons/Claws/Claw20|ilvlmin|73|alert|"Second Best physical claw named [%name%] has dropped." # Vaal claw 
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/OneHandWeapons/Claws/Claw21|ilvlmin|73|alert|"Second Best physical claw named [%name%] has dropped." # Imperial claw
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/OneHandWeapons/OneHandAxes/OneHandAxe17|ilvlmin|73|alert|"Second Best physical 1h axe named [%name%] has dropped." # Siege Axe
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/TwoHandWeapons/TwoHandAxes/TwoHandAxe14|ilvlmin|73|alert|"Second Best physical 2h axe named [%name%] has dropped." # Karui Chopper
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/OneHandWeapons/OneHandSwords/OneHandSword17|ilvlmin|73|alert|"Second Best physical 1h sword named [%name%] has dropped." # Corsair Sword
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/OneHandWeapons/OneHandThrustingSwords/Rapier21|ilvlmin|73|alert|"Second Best physical 1h sword named [%name%] has dropped." # Jeweled Rapier
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/TwoHandWeapons/TwoHandSwords/TwoHandSword18|ilvlmin|73|alert|"Second Best physical 2h sword named [%name%] has dropped." # Lion Sword
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/TwoHandWeapons/TwoHandSwords/TwoHandSword19|ilvlmin|73|alert|"Second Best physical 2h sword named [%name%] has dropped." # Infernal Sword
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/TwoHandWeapons/TwoHandMaces/TwoHandMace14|ilvlmin|73|alert|"Second Best physical 2h mace named [%name%] has dropped." # Karui Maul
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/TwoHandWeapons/TwoHandMaces/TwoHandMace16|ilvlmin|73|alert|"Second Best physical 2h mace named [%name%] has dropped." # Piledriver
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/TwoHandWeapons/TwoHandMaces/TwoHandMace17|ilvlmin|73|alert|"Second Best physical 2h mace named [%name%] has dropped." # Meatgrinder
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/TwoHandWeapons/TwoHandMaces/TwoHandMace18|ilvlmin|73|alert|"Second Best physical 2h mace named [%name%] has dropped." # Imperial Maul
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/TwoHandWeapons/TwoHandMaces/TwoHandMace19|ilvlmin|73|alert|"Second Best physical 2h mace named [%name%] has dropped." # Terror Maul
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/TwoHandWeapons/Bows/Bow21|ilvlmin|73|alert|"Second Best physical bow named [%name%] has dropped." # Imperial Bow

#########################
    #
    # Best Elemental Weapons
    #
    #########################

metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/OneHandWeapons/Daggers/Dagger18|ilvlmin|77|alert|"Best elemental dagger named [%name%] has dropped." # Ambusher dagger 
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/OneHandWeapons/Claws/Claw20|ilvlmin|77|alert|"Best elemental claw named [%name%] has dropped." # Vaal claw 
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/OneHandWeapons/Claws/Claw21|ilvlmin|77|alert|"Best elemental claw named [%name%] has dropped." # Imperial claw 
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/OneHandWeapons/OneHandAxes/OneHandAxe17|ilvlmin|77|alert|"Best elemental 1h axe named [%name%] has dropped." # Siege Axe+
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/TwoHandWeapons/TwoHandAxes/TwoHandAxe14|ilvlmin|77|alert|"Best elemental 2h axe named [%name%] has dropped." # Karui Chopper
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/OneHandWeapons/OneHandSwords/OneHandSword17|ilvlmin|77|alert|"Best elemental 1h sword named [%name%] has dropped." # Corsair Sword
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/OneHandWeapons/OneHandThrustingSwords/Rapier21|ilvlmin|77|alert|"Best elemental 1h sword named [%name%] has dropped." # Jeweled Rapier
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/TwoHandWeapons/Bows/Bow16|ilvlmin|77|alert|"Best elemental bow [%name%] has dropped." 

###############################
    #
    # Second Best Elemental Weapons
    #
    ###############################

metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/OneHandWeapons/Daggers/Dagger18|ilvlmin|75|alert|"Second Best elemental dagger named [%name%] has dropped." # Ambusher dagger 
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/OneHandWeapons/Claws/Claw20|ilvlmin|75|alert|"Second Best elemental claw named [%name%] has dropped." # Vaal claw 
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/OneHandWeapons/Claws/Claw21|ilvlmin|75|alert|"Second Best elemental claw named [%name%] has dropped." # Imperial claw 
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/OneHandWeapons/OneHandAxes/OneHandAxe17|ilvlmin|75|alert|"Second Best elemental 1h axe named [%name%] has dropped." # Siege Axe 
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/OneHandWeapons/OneHandSwords/OneHandSword17|ilvlmin|75|alert|"Second Best elemental 1h sword named [%name%] has dropped." # Corsair Sword
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/OneHandWeapons/OneHandThrustingSwords/Rapier21|ilvlmin|75|alert|"Second Best elemental 1h sword named [%name%] has dropped." # Jeweled Rapier
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Weapons/TwoHandWeapons/Bows/Bow16|ilvlmin|75|alert|"Second Best elemental bow [%name%] has dropped." 

####################
    #
    # Chance Shavronne's
    #
    ####################

metadata|Metadata/Items/Armours/BodyArmours/BodyInt15|implicit|spell_damage_+%=3|alert|"Holy shit a SHAVRONNES INCOMING" 

# All 6 socket items
    sockets|6|alert|"A 6 socket %name% has dropped."

# All 4+ linked items
    links|5|alert|"A 5+ linked [%name%] has dropped."

# All 4+ linked items
    links|4

# All 20% quality items
    quality|20

# An item that would vendor for a chromatic (color order doesn't matter, link layout does)
    color|R-G-B|alert|"A chromatic item named %name% has dropped."

# Currency items
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Currency/CurrencyWeaponQuality # Blacksmith's Whetstone
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Currency/CurrencyIdentification # Scroll of Wisdom
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Currency/CurrencyRerollRare|alert|"A Chaos Orb has dropped." # Chaos Orb
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Currency/CurrencyArmourQuality # Armourer's Scrap
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Currency/CurrencyDuplicate|alert|"Holy shit a Mirror of Kalandra dropped. Better pick it up fast!" # Mirror of Kalandra
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Currency/CurrencyUpgradeToRare|alert|"An Orb of Alchemy has dropped." # Orb of Alchemy
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Currency/CurrencyUpgradeRandomly # Orb of Chance
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Currency/CurrencyPassiveRefund|alert|"An Orb of Regret dropped." # Orb of Regret
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Currency/CurrencyUpgradeToMagic # Orb of Transmutation
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Currency/CurrencyRerollMagic # Orb of Alteration
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Currency/CurrencyConvertToNormal|alert|"An Orb of Scouring dropped." # Orb of Scouring
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Currency/CurrencyAddModToRare|alert|"An Exalted Orb has dropped." # Exalted Orb
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Currency/CurrencyUpgradeMagicToRare|alert|"A Regal Orb has dropped." # Regal Orb
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Currency/CurrencyAddModToMagic # Orb of Augmentation
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Currency/CurrencyPortal # Portal Scroll
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Currency/CurrencyFlaskQuality|alert|"A Glassblower's Bauble has dropped." # Glassblower's Bauble
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Currency/CurrencyGemQuality|alert|"A GCP has dropped." # Gemcutter's Prism
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Currency/CurrencyRerollSocketColours # Chromatic Orb
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Currency/CurrencyRerollSocketLinks|alert|"An Orb of Fusing has dropped" # Orb of Fusing
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Currency/CurrencyRerollSocketNumbers|alert|"A Jeweller's Orb has dropped." # Jeweller's Orb
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Currency/CurrencyModValues|alert|"A Divine Orb has dropped." # Divine Orb
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Currency/CurrencyRerollImplicit|alert|"A Blessed Orb has dropped." # Blessed Orb
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Currency/CurrencyMapQuality|alert|"A Chisel has dropped" # Cartographer's Chisel
    #metadata|Metadata/Items/Currency/CurrencyIdentificationShard # Scroll Fragment
    #metadata|Metadata/Items/Currency/CurrencyUpgradeToMagicShard # Transmutation Shard
    #metadata|Metadata/Items/Currency/CurrencyRerollMagicShard # Alteration Shard
    #metadata|Metadata/Items/Currency/CurrencyUpgradeToRareShard # Alchemy Shard
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Currency/CurrencyRhoaFeather|alert|"An Albino Rhoa Feather has dropped." # Albino Rhoa Feather
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Currency/CurrencyImprintOrb|alert|"An Eternal Orb has dropped." # Eternal Orb

# ALL maps
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Maps/|alert|"A [%name%] has dropped."

# ALL quest items
    metadata|Metadata/Items/QuestItems/

# ALL skill gems
    metadata|Metadata/Items/Gems/|quality|1|alert|"The skillgem [%name%] has dropped."

# ALL flasks that have quality
    #metadata|Metadata/Items/Flasks/|quality|1

# Item level filtering example
    #ilvlmin|1|ilvlmax|5

# Implicit stat filtering (perfect rolls)

implicit|base_maximum_life=30|metadata|Metadata/Items/Rings/Ring2 # +30 Coral Ring
    implicit|base_maximum_mana=25|metadata|Metadata/Items/Rings/Ring3 # 25 Paua Ring
    implicit|base_item_found_rarity_+%=15|metadata|Metadata/Items/Rings/Ring4 # 15% Gold Ring
    implicit|base_cold_damage_resistance_%=30|metadata|Metadata/Items/Rings/Ring6 # 30% Sapphire Ring
    implicit|base_lightning_damage_resistance_%=30|metadata|Metadata/Items/Rings/Ring5 # 30% Topaz Ring
    implicit|base_fire_damage_resistance_%=30|metadata|Metadata/Items/Rings/Ring7 # 30% Ruby Ring
    implicit|critical_strike_chance_+%=30|metadata|Metadata/Items/Rings/Ring11 # Diamond Ring
    implicit|base_maximum_energy_shield=25|metadata|Metadata/Items/Rings/Ring9 # Moonstone Ring
    implicit|base_resist_all_elements_%=12|metadata|Metadata/Items/Rings/Ring8 # 12% Prismatic Ring
    implicit|base_chaos_damage_resistance_%=13|metadata|Metadata/Items/Rings/Ring10 # Amethyst Ring

implicit|mana_regeneration_rate_+%=30|metadata|Metadata/Items/Amulets/Amulet1 # 30% Paua Amulet
    implicit|base_life_regeneration_rate_per_minute=240|metadata|Metadata/Items/Amulets/Amulet2 # 4.0 life regen Coral Amulet
    implicit|additional_strength=30|metadata|Metadata/Items/Amulets/Amulet3 # 30 Amber Amulet
    implicit|additional_dexterity=30|metadata|Metadata/Items/Amulets/Amulet4 # 30 Jade Amulet
    implicit|additional_intelligence=30|metadata|Metadata/Items/Amulets/Amulet5 # 30 Lapis Amulet
    implicit|base_item_found_rarity_+%=20|metadata|Metadata/Items/Amulets/Amulet6 # 20% Gold Amulet
    implicit|additional_strength_and_dexterity=24|metadata|Metadata/Items/Amulets/Amulet10 # Citrine Amulet
    implicit|additional_dexterity_and_intelligence=24|metadata|Metadata/Items/Amulets/Amulet8 # Turquoise Amulet
    implicit|additional_strength_and_intelligence=24|metadata|Metadata/Items/Amulets/Amulet9 # Agate Amulet
    implicit|additional_all_attributes=20|metadata|Metadata/Items/Amulets/Amulet7 # 20% Onyx Amulet

implicit|base_maximum_life=40|metadata|Metadata/Items/Belts/Belt3 # +40 Leather Belt
    implicit|physical_damage_+%=24|metadata|Metadata/Items/Belts/Belt1 # 24% Rustic Sash
    implicit|base_maximum_energy_shield=20|metadata|Metadata/Items/Belts/Belt2 # 20 Chain Belt

# Explicit stat filtering not shown because it's the same as above, just with explicit.

http://pastebin.com/1Z7PNdaz

V3: Added Iron Rings.
    Last edited by tozededao; 06-29-2013 at 08:47 AM.

Thanks G/R
    8/137
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by blacklider View Post
    I have a question.

How i can "save" or "edit default" config from ECP?
    Example i want "dont show barrels by defect" or "color in EntityRadar".
    Too save position of GUI windows and size of them.

Thanks you for that awesome work!
    Thanks for the comments! I mentioned this in the update notes, but I don't have support for that just yet. It's planned though. Right now, the GUI is separate from the configuration file system I'm using, which really isn't the best. I'll have to rewrite the cfg system to something more easier to use, and then tie together the settings in the GUI as well as the entire program with it. That'll be important for the bot too.

One of the problems with GUI changes is that it affects your GUI cfg file, so I also have to account for settings being added/removed without messing up your original configuration file. That's why for now, there's no settings files as things are still changing pretty much ever version as I find the right balance of things.

Originally Posted by tozededao View Post
    I've done this mainly for myself because I feel the need to improve the base itemfilter accordingly to high level whites and such items and I'll share with you guys aswell, if you find anything useful to add into it or an error don't be afraid to say!
    Awesome! Thanks! A better way to handle that configuration is still on the todo list. The format will change,but it should be easier to work with as well. I don't actually have any high level characters or know that much about the end game gear yet, so I'll use most of those defaults after the next format change, which is on the horizon.

tozededao's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome! Thanks! A better way to handle that configuration is still on the todo list. The format will change,but it should be easier to work with as well. I don't actually have any high level characters or know that much about the end game gear yet, so I'll use most of those defaults after the next format change, which is on the horizon.
    Would be cool if there was a tag for items that would allow you to choose which border colour would we prefer, like the icon tag that is already present.

Also

Added a 15s delayed between aura alerts. This will fix the issue of multiple alerts when a mob runs in and out of your entity sync radius.
    Having this for items would help chat spam a lot aswell.
    Last edited by tozededao; 06-29-2013 at 12:51 PM.

IeUz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a small suggestion: Save window position/size/font size (of hack) btw clients startups?
    Last edited by IeUz; 06-29-2013 at 01:44 PM.

Thanks G/R
    8/137
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tozededao View Post
    Would be cool if there was a tag for items that would allow you to choose which border colour would we prefer, like the icon tag that is already present.
    Having this for items would help chat spam a lot aswell.
    I'll add that too when I do the cfg rewrite. I wanted to add support for other things such as custom sounds and stuff as well, but before I add on more of that type of stuff I need to get the base system recoded so I don't have to change it again.

That notification system will eventually apply to everything. Previously, I had worked directly with entity pointers, so when an entity was despawned and then spawned again, I didn't have a history of it. Part of the bot system I am working on, tracks everything by ids instead, so when you encounter the same entity again (by id), you won't get what you see now. There's a lot of code to change to the new system, so that's why I only applied it to the aura, as it was a 'quick fix' and there's not much code for the aura detection. I plan on extending the item filter stuff to monsters as well, since the bot has to gauge how dangerous a group of mobs is. I have that system in place now, just no filter setup for it.

Here's a quick preview of what I am talking about: 9403d3fada7a60cdea57ae8196af60a1.png The sync is if the entity is currently in your sync radius. This will also allow me to implement a requested feature of keeping previously seen items on the minimap as you explore, in case you want to go back somewhere.

Originally Posted by IeUz View Post
    a small suggestion: Save window position/size/font size (of hack) btw clients startups?
    Yeap, on the (ExiledCheatersPlatform (1.X))todo list!

It'd be better for me to just do it once and do it right, rather than spend time on a hackish solution for now that will just have to change really soon anyways. That's why I'm leaving it as it is for now. I thought the direction I was going with the cfg system would work, but it's too limited, so I have to redo it.

fabcard's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    38/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another small suggestion, if not hard to implement, would be a little counter display saying how many mobs are still remaining. I know we can type /remaining but would be nice to see that info on the fly.
    Congrats again pushedx for this tool. It's getting better and better on every new versions. Thank you!

Excuse my poor English, not my main.

Thanks G/R
    8/137
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fabcard View Post
    Another small suggestion, if not hard to implement, would be a little counter display saying how many mobs are still remaining. I know we can type /remaining but would be nice to see that info on the fly.
    Congrats again pushedx for this tool. It's getting better and better on every new versions. Thank you!

Excuse my poor English, not my main.
    Thank you! However, the client doesn't know how many mobs are remaining, that's all server sided stuff. Each time you type that command, the server sends you the result, so at best, it could auto-send it at an interval (too suspicious) or after so many kills, also on an interval. I'll look into that, but it won't be something I do "really soon".

-

Quick preview of a few things I've talked about having plans for a while now. I made a quick demo as I'm porting over my bot code, which uses some of the same features this stuff does. These features won't be added right away either, but they will be in the future sometime (hopefully!).

1) Vendor inventory searching for valuable items:

2) Stash inventory searching:

There's a few things to handle with both to make them work out nicely, but I just wanted to share these prototype previews. Back to porting more bot code now!

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast