0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Viral Fly-by View Post
    Sorry Mynewt I totally missed this post.

You can use "CameraOrSelectOrMoveStart()" followed by "CameraOrSelectOrMoveStop()" to simulate a "click". I'm not sure if they can be done back to back and it work or not as I have not tested it. The problem is that it will just click whereever the mouse happens to be. =)

I guess you could just leave your mouse centered on the screen and it would accomplish what you want most of the time...but it's questionable at best.
    Works like a charm!. I just keep the mouse hovering over my dk's feet!
    Last edited by Mynewt; 12-31-2009 at 04:05 PM.

WOW Macro Library (DPS Rotations, Healing, Tanking, etc)
    chaoszerorush's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great work Viral. Great work indeed. +Rep

Though should you be on the Retribution Paladin phase of development Might I suggest that you account Divine Plea in the rotation in which it will not waste a GCD? I believe there is a certain interval in the Retribution Paladin Rotation in which all the DPS skills are in cooldown that casting Divine Plea would be optimal.

Thank you very much for you hard work. I hope you won't get tired of it

Mynewt's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's also time for a sacred shield

Viral Fly-by's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by chaoszerorush View Post
    Great work Viral. Great work indeed. +Rep

Though should you be on the Retribution Paladin phase of development Might I suggest that you account Divine Plea in the rotation in which it will not waste a GCD? I believe there is a certain interval in the Retribution Paladin Rotation in which all the DPS skills are in cooldown that casting Divine Plea would be optimal.

Thank you very much for you hard work. I hope you won't get tired of it
    Originally Posted by Mynewt View Post
    There's also time for a sacred shield
    ROFL.

This is epic. I've actually been working on the Ret Paladin one for my own selflish reasons. I was ALREADY doing exactly what both of you are saying. Trying to Divine Plea or Sacred Shield in those dead moments when all DPS skills are on cooldown.

I'll be posting it soon...I hope you guys will be amazed...it's pretty epic IMHO.
    ViralFly-by

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ROFL.

This is epic. I've actually been working on the Ret Paladin one for my own selflish reasons. I was ALREADY doing exactly what both of you are saying. Trying to Divine Plea or Sacred Shield in those dead moments when all DPS skills are on cooldown.

I'll be posting it soon...I hope you guys will be amazed...it's pretty epic IMHO.
    That's sweet. I'll be watching out for it then!

Evilphtbstrd's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    woohoo looking forward to the ret pala macro

your holy pala macro is working great now by the way viral tyvm

will test the elemental shaman ones again as soon as i can

sg1master's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wtb feral druid tanking macro :<

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sg1master View Post
    wtb feral druid tanking macro :<
    (Repost from other thread.)
    This is on my queue . I play a feral tank (tanking everything including icc25) so I know it well. I was planning on having it do the pretty standard rotation of abilities for threat with mangle/lacerate/swipe/FF and using maul with extra rage ofc...I was going to add in auto-use of defensive cooldowns (barkskin, surv instincs, and regen) as well. I may also make it auto-taunt if you lose aggro on your target. If you wanted to get really fancy, it could even auto-pop berserk for mangle spam if your dps are catching up on threat. =)
    ViralFly-by

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ret Paladin Macro Posted

Ok guys I've added the Retribution macro to the Paladin post on the first page.

Direct Link

This one is pretty crazy. It uses almost all your cooldowns for you intelligently (obvious ones like wings, divine plea...but also less obvious ones like hand of freedom when slowed and hand of salvation when high on threat). It interrupts of course and bubbles if you get low.

One more crazy thing it does though is it actually checks your gear and adjusts the rotation. Since the priority for the first-come-first-serve changes depending on which set bonuses, it actually detects what you have on and changes accordingly.

I tested it pretty extensively on my paladin...but let me know if you have any problems.
    ViralFly-by

kxy1983's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is just Damn EPIC... no wait LEGENDARY.

BTW, how would I add in some CDs into the mut rogue macro, IE i want to pop Hyperspeed accellerators (engineering hand enchant) everytime its available, I havent bought the mark of supremacy trinket yet, but i will want to include that when i get it too.

EDIT: Looks like im gonna have to drop either prot or holy to have a ret specced pally again.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kxy1983 View Post
    BTW, how would I add in some CDs into the mut rogue macro, IE i want to pop Hyperspeed accellerators (engineering hand enchant) everytime its available, I havent bought the mark of supremacy trinket yet, but i will want to include that when i get it too.
    I'm actually going to add such things into my "Miscellaneous Macros" post...so that people can take them and add them to the macros if they want.

Originally Posted by kxy1983 View Post
    EDIT: Looks like im gonna have to drop either prot or holy to have a ret specced pally again.
    Ret is ok...but I don't think I could be fulltime ret...really is pretty faceroll. =p Have fun with it if you do switch though. =)
    ViralFly-by

kxy1983's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And the original milling/prospecting macros dont work now, seems they broke it with the minor patch

/cast Milling
    /use deadnettle
    /in 3 /run RunMacro(MACRONAMEHERE)
    crafting/milling/prospecting/smelting/transmuting and all that crap is the most painful thing i do, i currently use my g15 keyboard to spam the button to mill, but its a crappy solution at best, completely locks down my pc while its in use. would much rather be able to run this macro in background while i browse MMowned :P

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Direct Link

This one is pretty crazy. It uses almost all your cooldowns for you intelligently (obvious ones like wings, divine plea...but also less obvious ones like hand of freedom when slowed and hand of salvation when high on threat). It interrupts of course and bubbles if you get low.

One more crazy thing it does though is it actually checks your gear and adjusts the rotation. Since the priority for the first-come-first-serve changes depending on which set bonuses, it actually detects what you have on and changes accordingly.

I tested it pretty extensively on my paladin...but let me know if you have any problems.

Holy friggin hell! Damn! It is epic! Will do intensive testings of it through out the day and let you know what happens.

kxy1983's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im almost tempted to bot up another pally, just so i can have 4 specs (ret, holy, prot, pvpret), wish blizz would give us tri-specc

pinhe1ro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Direct Link

Viral Fly-by thanks 4 the macro, can you add Holy Wrath Spell?

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast