0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I figured out how to avoid ban

Most of you are doing it wrong*

Keep speed below 15km/h
    Go into config and manually change delays every 1 or 2 hrs

KEEP THE KILLSWITCH IN THE 100's or 200's

This makes it so the bot runs 2 hrs at most. Take a break for a few hrs and come back, run it another 2 hrs.

There's absolutely no reason you should be aiming for 1,000 pokemon/day and 2,000 pokestops. Does that even sound realistic?

Killswitch at 100 pokemon and 150 pokestops for me. All I have to do is 'check in' every few hrs and restart the bot. And when I restart, the killswitch is 100/150 so I don't have to worry about the bot running 6 hrs straight & getting an excessive amount of pokemon/pokestops.

So far so good. But from what I'm hearing you get flagged/banned no matter what. If I can keep this going I will.
    Last edited by iLLmatical; 08-18-2016 at 09:57 AM.

I think I figured out how to avoid ban
    Piotruuu's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    2/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got just softban after botting for mb 20 minutes so idk not even using sniper.

iLLmatical's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Increase all your delays

I have delays that were 1000 by default that are now in the 2000's and 3000's

Speed in km/h never passes 8 for me.

edgarvigo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not figured out , just no ban wave 3 day's before

RinKusanagi's Avatar Sergeant Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/27
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by iLLmatical View Post
    You're all doing it wrong.

Keep speed below 15km/h

This makes it so the bot runs 2 hrs at most. Take a break for a few hrs and come back, run it another 2 hrs.

There's absolutely no reason you should be aiming for 1,000 pokemon/day and 2,000 pokestops. Does that even sound realistic?

Killswitch at 100 pokemon and 150 pokestops for me. All I have to do is 'check in' every few hrs and restart the bot. And when I restart, the killswitch is 100/150 so I don't have to worry about the bot running 6 hrs straight & getting an excessive amount of pokemon/pokestops.

So far so good. But from what I'm hearing you get flagged/banned no matter what. If I can keep this going I will.
    Are you using sniper?

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing I've suggested is news?

Yet people still run around posting configs that get 50k xp/hr at 30 km/h, when we both know that's not realistic. How about you contribute instead of posting stupid ass jpegs to come off as funny? What are you 16?

@RinKusanagi No

7. Thanks Chubbz (1 members gave Thanks to iLLmatical for this useful post)
    zorndyke's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then explain how legit users got banned?

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zorndyke View Post
    Then explain how legit users got banned?
    Legit users don't get banned. Those that had errors with their accounts got back in. If not, that's something you need to contact Niantic for.

pidgeyking's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You dont' know that. In this very forum, there are some people who had their legit accounts banned despite being careful and not logging in with the same device as their botted ID's.

lm47's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by iLLmatical View Post
    You're all doing it wrong.

Keep speed below 15km/h

so you said you figured out a way, but you say you can get flagged/banned no matter what? yea, i don't think you figured it out yet mate

and you can be just as wrong as anyone else, because your config doesn't mean anything (15km/hr or 150km/hr, snipe or no snipe,etc) when Niantic can just tell that you are using a bot, and not a real device, simply based on all of the device and device sensor info they are collecting.

If you think all of those device settings you spoof in the json files are all that Niantic collecting, then you are wrong again. Most of the current bots are built upon previous bots that original Developers stopped working on, so Niantic might have started collecting additional device info and the current bots are still not aware of those. Also the Devs put those settings there based on the premise that those are the info the Devs THINK (NOT KNOW) Niantic is collecting.
    Last edited by lm47; 08-18-2016 at 10:26 AM. Reason: grammur

gastra's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pidgeyking View Post
    You dont' know that. In this very forum, there are some people who had their legit accounts banned despite being careful and not logging in with the same device as their botted ID's.
    One slip up with IP, one login from iv checker or other bot and your done, everyone of my accounts used something and everyone got banned.
    The most xp I got in one day legit was about 100k with eggs, until we know what flags an account for sure its all guess work.
    Even now I'd say someone is going through accounts and using the ban button 8:47 this morning they banned my last account.

Dterrence's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have tried botting on the same location i am, i am also using pokesniper for 2 days no soft ban also i think the way to prevent ban is to bot on the same location you are with human like settings i am using necrobot for 2 days now and it is working very well

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lm47 View Post
    so you said you figured out a way, but you say you can get flagged/banned no matter what? yea, i don't think you figured it out yet mate

and you can be just as wrong as anyone else, because your config doesn't mean anything (15km/hr or 150km/hr, snipe or no snipe,etc) when Niantic can just tell that you are using a bot, and not a real device, simply based on all of the device and device sensor info they are collecting.

If you think all of those device settings you spoof in the json files are all that Niantic collecting, then you are wrong again. Most of the current bots are built upon previous bots that original Developers stopped working on, so Niantic might have started collecting additional device info and the current bots are still not aware of those. Also the Devs put those settings there based on the premise that those are the info the Devs THINK (NOT KNOW) Niantic is collecting.

What I'm saying is, other people here say you get flagged/banned no matter what. Like for example I've been safe for 2 days straight but people say Niantic has my info already and they're probably banning me during the next wave...Which I really hope isn't the case

NexLegend's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    1/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The moment your account logs in on Nox or your phone, you're flagged. GL.

wrenparah's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone here work for Niantic that's willing to take mass donations for intel? LOL

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast