Win10 Redstone 2 NO Aero menu

Shout-Out

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SeaDragon View Post
    OK, when will update the stable version
    use the beta...

Win10 Redstone 2 NO Aero
    Mojoguy01's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KillerJohn View Post
    once again: HUD can not freeze your Diablo...
    I know what you're saying from a software perspective, but from a testing perspective Diablo III IS unstable and randomly freezes/crashes my win10 PC when I used TurboHUD. Without TurboHUD my system is 100% stable and never freezes/crashes. Again, this started happening around Wed/Thurs of last week, but I have Windows Updates disabled so I know I didn't get that cruddy update.

I'm not sure how i'd debug this if I were in your shoes . I'll try to help by trying the new BETA version though even if I don't have that update for Win10.

Csavo's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    17/29
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mojoguy01 View Post
    I know what you're saying from a software perspective, but from a testing perspective Diablo III IS unstable and randomly freezes/crashes my win10 PC when I used TurboHUD. Without TurboHUD my system is 100% stable and never freezes/crashes. Again, this started happening around Wed/Thurs of last week, but I have Windows Updates disabled so I know I didn't get that cruddy update.

I'm not sure how i'd debug this if I were in your shoes . I'll try to help by trying the new BETA version though even if I don't have that update for Win10.
    Dude, THUD is not the source of your freezes. I'm sure thousands of ppl would complain by now if it was the case, including myself, and I can tell you my PC never froze with or without THUD. You probably picked up a virus or something.

Mojoguy01's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Csavo View Post
    Dude, THUD is not the source of your freezes. I'm sure thousands of ppl would complain by now if it was the case, including myself, and I can tell you my PC never froze with or without THUD. You probably picked up a virus or something.
    Sigh.....I'll go over it again....

->
    Run Diablo III for hours without crashing/freezing
    -> Run Diablo III with TurboHUD and normally freeze within 10-15minutes, and random crashes after about an hour of play.

I've tested this with confidence now. It's an issue with something TurboHUD is leveraging. I haven't been able to identify it, but i'm thinking about upgrading BACK to Win7. I've had nothing but issues with Win10 since I downgraded to it . This is just a random issue that cropped up alongside that patch that came out.

Csavo's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    17/29
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IDK dude... I use D3, I use THUD, and I use Win10, just like you say you are, and no problem on my side.
    MAYBE you have a broken plugin with your THUD thats causing it. I suggest you do 1 more test with THUD installed in a fresh folder, and NO customisation/no external plugins used. just a basic THUD that comes out of the box

KillerJohn's Avatar TurboHUD HUDmaster CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    46/3335
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Csavo View Post
    IDK dude... I use D3, I use THUD, and I use Win10, just like you say you are, and no problem on my side.
    MAYBE you have a broken plugin with your THUD thats causing it. I suggest you do 1 more test with THUD installed in a fresh folder, and NO customisation/no external plugins used. just a basic THUD that comes out of the box
    Even with a broken plugin, it is impossible to affect the stability of the PC by TurboHUD, if the PC is STABLE from a hardware/driver perspective.

If the VGA driver has issues when it has to render D3 and HUD at the same time, then it can be the root cause.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234