12/74
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Never have any Gold Problems again

I dont like playing 24/7 to be rich in WoW.

I like to be rich in WoW, so i made some research how to make money and i have a pretty well method, which makes it as good as possible.

Anything "better" would result in making 20k+ money a day and would probably result in a ban.

Im thinking about revealing my method as guide in here, but i dont know if i get the feedback i want. So I will post some things i have already aquired since im playing (since Dec 2012) and i will post some requirements and based on the feedback if will make a guide. if everybody will say "not new, lol illegael etc" i wont post anything etc.

what i aquired:
    bmah ony mount 190k, epic x-treme rocket 78k
    4 panthers = 100k, onyx panther = 100k
    chopper = 15k, phiole = 30k, tabard of flame = 30k, any pets from 1-3000g ( maybe spend 150k on pets atm)
    currently having around 190 mounts, and many faction mounts still cost 5-12k e.g. dalaran mount or pandarian faction mounts
    having best enchants/gems all the time, having all 3 legendary cloaks, legendary gems etc (just proving gold is not a problem, new week, new items, new enchants = NP)

i dont know how much money i made since DEC 2012, may main chars says 400k, my banchar 570k

requirements:
    one acc, better main account no lvl 1
    a bot, its a free one and pretty save, no $ to spend. (this is not a 24/7 farming method and putting like 2000 ghost iron into ah) "its a human method"
    this method works without the bot, and therefore will be buy/resell. but currently im using a combination of both of them.
    you will control the market with few specific items (like gems or ore (not in this case))

maybe you already knew what im talking about

Never have any Gold Problems again
    pepe2c's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm only way 2 get more than 5-6k gold a day is AH control which need constant monitoring

Serpious's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I for one have always wanted to see a decent guide on playing the AH, something I have never really been able to do well.

I pretty much constantly float around 40/50k gold so never get to buy those nice mounts

*EDIT* As a small incentive for you to post such a guide, once release I will give you +3 rep and gift you all my CC, I know that is not a big deal, but got to be better than nothing

I would be happy with a method to net me 5-10k a day without having to be botting 24/7
    Last edited by Serpious; 10-02-2013 at 11:20 AM.

dcrvtec's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have never bottled...too afraid to do it. I am sitting on 720k gold all of which was made manually.

One great way to make gold is to set up Trade Skill Master and load snatch lists for transmog or MoP overpowered blues. I buy below 300g and flip for hundreds and sometimes thousands more. Be prepared to relist though...flipping is a patience game. I also have wowuction set up to send me an email when one of my listed items pops up...mobile AH instant snipe.

I have also slid back into the mysterious fortune card market and I have made 30k over the past two months with those.

Another trick is to spam trade with a nearly ridiculous low price offer for trade items like herb and ore, and you might snag a farmer who will unload stacks for half the ah going rate...I have made lots that way.

JhonnyQ's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    12/74
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well sometimes you make more money, sometimes you makes less

but making 2000 gold a day are still 60k a month, and 60k in a month is much more than the most players do.

since my method includes a kind of botting, youre charakter will spend a few hours botting and ofc, more botting will result in more money.

but its not just botting...not just getting a mining profile and make it run over night and than compete with 20 other botters on the ah.

its more like using the bot + clever use of game mechanics (no exploits etc) and making the best out of what you botted + usefull addons + makros + not wasting much time

since im the only one on my server doing this, i think its a pretty good method

usually the "items" you earn are sold within few hours or maybe 1 day

Hougku's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it's that secretive, it's worth spending the money and posting it into Elite. That's at your discretion though. If you're gonna post the guide, post it. :P

Tronski's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I smell more bragging than actual guides.

Tell you what, I've made about 1,5m gold since april this year, no botting and no 24/7 playing - on a high pop server.

Post your guide, be it awesome or not, or I'll gladly do it instead.

grimmeged's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    23/14
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    interesting, both OP and Tronski
    Am I not destroying my enemies
    when I make friends of them?

dcrvtec's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm trying to figure out what is solo farmable that I could control the market with...you can't prevent competition with that.

Nurideen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm u made 1 mio in 10 months? rly?
    Writing what u have and u know how to make gold thats all, but exept that your post says nothing farming 500-800k/m without booting had some months with 1.3 mio when i was farming 5-6h/day after farming just what all do enchants/gems/items thats all 20-50k/day

Tronski's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by grimmeged View Post
    interesting, both OP and Tronski
    Stay tuned, might start writing tomorrow. I've recently taken a liking to sharing.

jaskaos's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm interested in both guides... Rep + CC's coming to whoever posts theirs first and one that actually works for me!

Recoiled's Avatar Active Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nullbane View Post
    I for one have always wanted to see a decent guide on playing the AH, something I have never really been able to do well.

I pretty much constantly float around 40/50k gold so never get to buy those nice mounts

*EDIT* As a small incentive for you to post such a guide, once release I will give you +3 rep and gift you all my CC, I know that is not a big deal, but got to be better than nothing

I would be happy with a method to net me 5-10k a day without having to be botting 24/7
    Playing the AH is as easy as you make it, just level a profession and sit infront of the computer with TSM and post/cancel scan for hours.
    I have a guide here http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...lion-gold.html which details the botting (farming) side with links to plugins to reduce your risk for a ban and a guide around jewelcrafting/inscription see http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...scription.html for my inscription enchant calculator for cost/revenue/profit!

I have made around 2.5-3million gold since november last year, have both spectral tigers, mim's head, tcg pets, other misc tcg mounts, 1.8mil in gold. But it seems people aren't interested in my threads :P
    Last edited by Recoiled; 10-02-2013 at 06:08 PM.
    --[ Recoiled@OwnedCore ]-- --[ Hope you found my post helpful! ]--

Cromi38's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm confused, what are you asking for from us? I mean I know that I would be extremely grateful. If this is as good as you say you should post it in the elite section so it's less saturated.

Recoiled's Avatar Active Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cromi38 View Post
    I'm confused, what are you asking for from us? I mean I know that I would be extremely grateful. If this is as good as you say you should post it in the elite section so it's less saturated.
    It's most likely; buy low sell high, buy out and reset, snipe items on neutral ah, transmog items, low level items, profession packs or something of that nature.
    This person hasn't posted a guide and pretty much defeats the purpose of the guides area >_>
    --[ Recoiled@OwnedCore ]-- --[ Hope you found my post helpful! ]--

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast