0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hound yO View Post
    Ok just made a order for 68-80 power leveling which includes 2000g, 450 first aid and Cold weather flying which the character already has. It is a Blood Elf Death Knight on EU servers. it was ordered Late night 10/06/2010 I will keep this updated until it is done.

Day 1: Started the leveling and i went off to bed..

Day 2: Just woke up and logged into friends account, the character is still lvel 68 in borean tundra (it was already there) and it is AFK Kind of disappointing not getting a level over night but hopefully it picks up the pace will check after I come back from school today.
    Really sorry to make you worried ,mate, we got a power problem here today, which made us not start your order in time and also not level much in the last few hours , now it’s fixed up, we will take a hurry to catch up for you , and will get your order done on time , thank you for your patience and understanding

www.goodsgarden.com - Powerleveling.
    Hound yO's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My review on page 3 is done, check it out!!

Stoneguts's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, I saw this thread and decided to try them out to get a hunter started! I ordered 12-35, and its a hunter, so I expect it to be fast haha. It was about 11 Oclock at night when I ordered it, and went off to bed. Heres my review

Day 1: I woke up, and ran a few errands, and texted my friend to check out how he was doing. He said that he was level 22, that was good enough for me, since I hate the barrens. I just got home and did an armory check, hes still level 22, and has some pretty good gear, the way he specced my hunter is exactly how I was going to do it, Im liking the service so far!
    Edit: OH, and the customer support helped with me with everything I asked. very helpful!

Day 2: Just work up and the live chat helper, who didn't keep me waiting for an hour, told me he was level 32 and that they were online still leveling him, they should be done pretty soon.... Got back on in a few hours, and he was level 35, like 60g, and nice gear to level with.. I check my mail in a few hours to find a auction sold for 70g! Excellent service, will use again. 10/10 I recommend
    Last edited by Stoneguts; 06-15-2010 at 02:23 PM.

Hound yO's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Stoneguts View Post
    Hey, I saw this thread and decided to try them out to get a hunter started! I ordered 12-35, and its a hunter, so I expect it to be fast haha. It was about 11 Oclock at night when I ordered it, and went off to bed. Heres my review

Day 1: I woke up, and ran a few errands, and texted my friend to check out how he was doing. He said that he was level 22, that was good enough for me, since I hate the barrens. I just got home and did an armory check, hes still level 22, and has some pretty good gear, the way he specced my hunter is exactly how I was going to do it, Im liking the service so far!
    Edit: OH, and the customer support helped with me with everything I asked. very helpful!
    From my experience you won't have anything at all bad to say about them to be honest, great service.

Stoneguts's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They finished my order Great service if you ask me!

zaikuyaa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 22-80 going with goodsgarden now , just checked the status with their service on msn , they did 22-72 in half the time

I will update my review when the order is done

Sacrox's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    --snipped piece of text, no fun for you stalkers--
    Last edited by Sacrox; 03-22-2016 at 04:58 AM.
    If you find a thread that is worth a +Rep - Then do it, else we might not get more contributions that is usefull.

GoodsGarden's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sacrox View Post
    So.. How much bonus can we get atm?
    So far I get:
    VIP bonus (5%? "Best prices they can offer") - Was granted through mail.
    MMOwned bonus (5%)
    Old customer bonus (5%) - Newsletter
    ------------------------
    15% bonus?
    hehe, good question, mate, we would like to send a discount to the old customers who have supported us for years , new friends from mmowned.com and vip customers who bought a lot from us , but the vip bonus , mmowned bonus and old customer bonus can't be used at the same time , cuz our price has been very low already ,mate
    Last edited by GoodsGarden; 06-26-2010 at 06:14 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

vodkaboy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will be ordering PL for my priest, 70-80 within the next couple of hours, I will post the experience after the order is completed.

Ordered at 8pm, friendly enough on webchat (though finishing every sentence with "mate" slowly started to annoy lol. waited until 11.30pm before contacting them to find out why no work had started, was informed it will begin in 10-20 mins. Will be checking this ingame on a different account

28/06/10 11.ooam. Priest levelled to 72, quested in borean, however for the last 4 hours it has been spamming Warsong Gulch. When i spoke on live chat I specified i want the character to level by questing not battlegrounds (partly for the reputations, more importantly to ensure it is done by hand not afk'd in BG's. Concerned about what is happening and livechat is offline, non to pleased atm

28/06/10 9.30pm Priest now at level 73, has been questing and doing instances so it would seem the battleground problem has sorted itself out. Just feel its going a little slow (character is fully rested) Leveller has logged out so will check back later to see if its resumed. I should point out the time frame given was 3 days and 12 hours, so i guess it is on course and im just impatient lol

29/06/10 6.39pm Priest clanking about in Dragonblight now level 75, Have been checking armory and its been questing and also using instances. Just a bit concerned that due to the upcoming prolonged maintenance it may not be finished in the required timeframe (8am thursday morning)

30/06/10 11.59pm Priest only level 76, and has been since last night. I know there was extended maintenance until 6pm but after chasing the order up through online chat it took until 9.30pm for work to resume, and i have just checked progress and leveller is logged out. to say im pissed off would be an understatement! starting to feel the customer service is somewhat of a let down atm
    Last edited by vodkaboy; 06-30-2010 at 06:03 PM. Reason: update

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vodkaboy View Post
    I will be ordering PL for my priest, 70-80 within the next couple of hours, I will post the experience after the order is completed.

Ordered at 8pm, friendly enough on webchat (though finishing every sentence with "mate" slowly started to annoy lol. waited until 11.30pm before contacting them to find out why no work had started, was informed it will begin in 10-20 mins. Will be checking this ingame on a different account

28/06/10 11.ooam. Priest levelled to 72, quested in borean, however for the last 4 hours it has been spamming Warsong Gulch. When i spoke on live chat I specified i want the character to level by questing not battlegrounds (partly for the reputations, more importantly to ensure it is done by hand not afk'd in BG's. Concerned about what is happening and livechat is offline, non to pleased atm
    Please try to contact with our online service again now ,mate , if you still feel unsure
    Last edited by GoodsGarden; 06-28-2010 at 11:37 AM.

dreamxwork's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    purchased 32-38 powerleveling. Finished ahead of time, came with equips, fast and great customer service. Highly Recommended.

warlord526's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, I just bought some powerleveling from these guys. So far I have nothing bad to say about these guys. My one concern was that everytime a message the MSN screename I would never get a reply. Has anyone had this problem? Do you need to use the same email as you used to create an account with them for your MSN? I was just wondering. So far everything has been awsome and I will definitly use these guys again.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by warlord526 View Post
    Hey guys, I just bought some powerleveling from these guys. So far I have nothing bad to say about these guys. My one concern was that everytime a message the MSN screename I would never get a reply. Has anyone had this problem? Do you need to use the same email as you used to create an account with them for your MSN? I was just wondering. So far everything has been awsome and I will definitly use these guys again.
    Hi ,mate, we have someone managing our MSN service , i think she may be afk when you were trying to talk with her on MSN , Sorry for that, please try again later or contact with our livechat if you need any help from us . thank you for your understanding and attention

SerialBr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i Buy 10k gold with 3k bonus.
    5 minutes after payment was already with the gold.
    I suggested to my friend, buy too 10k with 3 k bonus, already with the gold after
    payment.
    Now when I got to within 70-74 powerlevel delivery 1d10h
    24 hours have passed and my character lvl 73 and was told me on MSN that almost lvl 74.

Great job, I recommend.

Great support, great job.

goodsgarden ftw.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello , mates, The price of recommended packages on goodsgarden.com has been reduced, and the 5% discount ( extra bonus ) is still valid , please feel free to contact with our online service for a special offer , welcome to check us out
    Last edited by GoodsGarden; 08-19-2010 at 09:33 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast