0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forsaken-Farmers.com PL Review

Forsaken-Farmers - Real People, Real Powerleveling! Setting the Service Standard since 2007! | Forsaken-Farmers.com

So I wanted to get back into WoW, but I was a bit bored of my Druid, who at 71 is the closest to 80. I wanted to play my Priest, but he's been stuck at 60 for so long. 60-80 didn't sound appealing to me in the slightest bit, so I decided to powerlevel him.

I've only ever used a powerlevel service once before, it was for 2x 1-60 in a RaF bundle. It's only logical that I go from 60-80 and see if I can beat the system the whole way.

My friend actually recommended this site as he had been through many and had bad experiences for most of them, but seemed very pleased with his Forsaken-Farmers experience.

They hand level, and you can tell by the speed of their service and by checking your achievement page/statistic page on armory. No doubt about that. The company is located in America, but they level awfully fast, way too fast for any American! Haha, no seriously, I have no idea if they're just a "middle-man" and send the orders to some Chinese leveler, I'd assume so, anyway.

The prices might seem a little high, I've seen cheaper and I've seen more expensive. If I didn't wanna be blowing money I wouldn't be powerleveling a character in the first place, god knows that's the biggest waste of money there is, anyway. Spending $100's on a virtual character. So of course the price didn't really worry me. I ordered 60-80 and and threw in a 0-450 herbalism, too. Estimated time was about 12 days. They ask how long you have last logged in on the character, but I hadn't touched this account in probably 4 days, so I guess they were right to jump straight in.

I checked the status of my character each day, exactly 24 hours after I first ordered. I didn't wanna get all rabid and be checking up every hour, so I thought I'd check around 10pm each night as that's when I first sent my order in.

13th of June/Day 1 - Made my order, duh, told them I would like herbalism leveled and went to bed.

14th of June/Day 2 - Checked armory, was level 68. Pretty awesome, especially seeing as it takes them at least 2 hours and up to 12 to get started on an order.

15th of June/Day 3 - Got home from work about 11pm, hit up armory and saw my Priest at 75. Very cool to see such quick results. 450 herbalism, too.

16th of June/Day 4 - As you would expect, level 80. I actually was playing around a bit on my main account during the day, I added the Priest to my friend list and saw he was 79, took him about 2 hours to hit 80, when I opened the friend list and saw him hit 80 I was so tempted to send out a "gratz!" hehe, but I resisted my urges. Pretty much 20 seconds after he hit 80 (good timing, as he hit 80 as I had the friend list opened) he logged off and that was that.

17th of June/Day 5 - Obviously, it was already well and truly finished, but I finally got the email officially confirming the completion of my order. Awesome!

Now I didn't wanna take any chances on this, I know they recommend waiting 12-24 hours. Fast forward to...

19th of June/Day 7 - I get home, check my email and see my password was reset. Even worse, below that mail I read the dreaded:

World of Warcraft Account Notice - Final Warning!

****. I couldn't get home from work any sooner! I was telling the guys I work with who play WoW about it, my first actual time as an 80, etc. Even skipped my lunch break to go home an hour early!

So there you have it, that's my "diary"... Blizz are smart, I give them credit. I didn't touch that account. Armory still says last logged on the 16th of June, so they didn't go back on it for any reason. I didn't touch the account page, armory is the only thing I went to, and I don't buy into any BS about them being able to track you checking the armory, so that can't be it.

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure how I got caught. Forsaken-Farmers has some of the best and most positive feedback of any site I've read about. I really have no idea, but I hope my account doesn't get closed for good, it says it's a temporary 72 hour ban and then I will be able to play again, but don't those end up as account closures by the end of it? Lemme know if you've had similar experiences.

Anyway! Can't fault Forsaken-Farmers, awesome site. They estimated about 12 days and it was completed in 5. That's some uber-quick leveling, not doubt about that.

5/5 Quality (actually has a decent spec/gear), 5/5 Speed, 5/5 Customer Service (I emailed him once regarding something else and he responded in about 3 minutes, haha.) I would definitely go back had I not gotten this suspension.

Forsaken-Farmers.com PL Review
    DrunkenCow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    don't you think it's suspicious that you could get 60-80 in 5 days? no way that could be legit. takes on average people 5 days just for 70-80

Tyrune's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well to be honest I've never done 70-80, haha. It did seem incredibly fast, they claim to only play I think 15 hours a day, but I think there was someone on at all hours, I've checked at pretty much all hours of the day at one time or another and there was always someone on.

But yeah I guess it seems suspicious as it was awfully fast, but I don't really know what they could be doing. Unless they are using some sort of hack or something, but they got many quest achievements for me and such so all I can think of is they're porting from place to place with some sort of hack, no idea.

ayadew's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quest-botting 70-80 in 5 days is completely realistic with all the leveling guides around

Tyrune's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Either way my suspension is up and I can play using the account fine. Got me cold weather flying (which I didn't ask/pay for) and left me with 1.5k gold which was pretty cool. Happy with the service, shame about the suspension as I won't bother risking that account again. Would probably buy from them again.

slipknotfan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forsaken Farmers is the best place i have used for Gold and Powerleveling so far they cost alil more then other places but worth it been using forsaken farmers since TBC was new.

Bought alot of powerleveling and gold never 1 warning or ban and always get the gold instant

eKqN's Avatar Contributor MMOwned Veteran CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    13/41
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too bad they are so expensive... service looks good

wootpeng's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do not use forsaken farmers

DO NOT USE FORSAKEN FARMERS!!! I have used them in the past and they always ALWAYS ALWAYS get banned. I had them level a character 1-80 warning 1 lvl 50 they said it wont happen again. Permabanned at lvl 65. Did another character banned at lvl 55.

They are the worst piece of shit powerlevelers around and they always will get caught. Even on a super low pop server. They are horrible.