Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gold Bucket the gold making addon.

FREE ACCOUNT FOR MMOWNED MEMBERS!!!
    UPDATED: The addon now uses the Gold Bucket Web login for activation instead of your wow login for those concerned about voulnerabilities.

Hi Everyone,

As of today I just finished my brand new addon that's called Gold Bucket.

The idea of this addon is to potentially sell it to another player for an X amount of gold (this player then becomes your subaffilaite), thus by doing so maiking a profit. Once they have the addon it is then up to them to sell the addon to as many players as they can. So then they make a profit, etc. not only will you make a profit off the sale you make, but you will earn 20% profit from the sale that your subaffilaites make.

The reason for this post is I need some people to help me start to lift this addon off the ground. At the moment I am the only one on my server who has it, and before I start to market this addon on my own I thought I'd "attempt" to generate some interest and see what you think of it.

Check it out at http://gb.vicpay.com

Now the whole idea behind this, as you’ve no doubt gathered, is to sell the addon to as many people as you can. But… I'm not going to try and sell you this addon I’m going to give it to you, just for MMOwned members.

If you’d like to take part just post the following details so I can set up an activation key for you.

GB Web Login:
    Realm:
    Character Name:

That’s it. I’ll PM you your activation key so you can get stuck into it.
    You can download the addon from the website listed above when you are filling out your signup form online.

FallingReign
    Last edited by FallingReign; 08-08-2007 at 01:42 AM.

Gold Bucket the gold making addon.
    m0rbidang3l's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Gold Bucket the gold making addon.

wow, are you really trying to scam people directly on the forums?

FallingReign's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, I must not have been clear. I am giving people free accounts so they can "scam people"

Decayd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So im confused. Hes not scamming because he didnt ask for your password correct? But what exactly is this addon? Is it just nothing that you sell to people? Whats their incentive to buy it?

Jeffrey50102's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Even with just an account name he might be able to guess the pw from there. A lot of people use obvious passwords.

Ex: ilovewow, password, hahaha, hehehe, etc easy to guess passwords.

So even giving out Login Acc there is still a risk of getting hacked =/...
    Plus i still dont see why we need to give u our Login Acc to make this work?

Jeffrey50102's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Btw: The website requires your WoW Login acc, E-mail, and another password. The people that made the website can easily guess your WoW Password or E-mail password according to the password you put in the website. Most people use the same password, or similar passwords.

Anyways, Use this at your own risk

m0rbidang3l's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its like those pyramid scams you see on tv.

colm

yea and also what I was thinking is that it might be a blizzard worker and they are trying to ban mmowned members to stop scamming which they can easily do if u give them ur account name.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The reason for your wow account name is because the addon converts the account login to an md5 hash and then gives it to you after you have paid for it.

So basically someone downloads the addon they are blocked out of using it until they get another user to activate it. so they send there account name to the player, then it is returned with a 32 character activation key so they can stat selling it for money...

So as you can see it doesnt have to be your wow account name it just has to match both the WoW account name section in the addon, and the wow account section in the online signup form.

I'm glad I came here now since I didn’t think it would be much of a problem for a user giving there username.

After I get back from the doctors I will remove the WoW account login section from the addon and the online form, and replace it with "GB Web Login" or something, thus retrieving the hash from that...

This won’t make much sense to many people who don’t understand encryption...
    But if you’re interested and still want a free account use a fake wow login name (as long as they match in the addon and website) here or pm me.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

FallingReign

pizzaman's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

um.............................................................................. ................................................WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!
    was that english?seems like you are either scamming people,or trying to get peoples account banned,if that is true your either a blizz employe or a bounty hunter hired by blizz to take down scammers.or you could be telling the truth,which i find very hard to belive

petterftl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by pizzaman View Post
    um.............................................................................. ................................................WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!
    was that english?seems like you are either scamming people,or trying to get peoples account banned,if that is true your either a blizz employe or a bounty hunter hired by blizz to take down scammers.or you could be telling the truth,which i find very hard to belive
    I do doubt that Blizzard would be desperate enough to employ these "Bounty hunters" you speak of. Blizzard, you see, doesn't like spreading their money outside the company itself.

However, FallingReign, could you tell us a bit more about how this addon works and what it does? The "What is Gold Bucket"-part wasn't that describing.

-Petter

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok first of all as you are all no doubt well aware is that I’m horrible at explaining things. But I’ll give it a go and try to put my thoughts down on "paper"

Second of all I’m not trying to scam you or trying to hack you. I have been on MMOwned for a while and contributed a few original things.

So there is an addon called gold bucket.
    This addon has no real "function" but to be sold to another player.

With Gold Bucket you are of course the seller.
    The seller (you) then markets the addon in whatever way they wish and can sell the addon for whatever price they wish from 5 - 1000 gold.

When you find someone that is interested in buying the addon, the buyer then downloads the addon and sends gold to you via the mail system.

You then activate the account for the buyer and the buyer becomes what’s called a subaffiliate.

Now it is up to the "subaffiliate" to sell the addon the same way you did.
    So on and so forth. Yes like a pyramid.

When your subaffiliate makes a sale, you get 20% of the price they sold it for.
    So if they sell it for 50 gold you will get 10g in your mailbox.

A few more things:
    Gold Bucket sends all the gold automatically though the mail system during signup so you don’t have to worry about not receiving gold.

Gold bucket cannot be used unless activated, so players will need to speak to a member to send payment to.

If anyone can make sense of what I’m writing and can find a better way of explaining it by all means go ahead. Explaining things were never my strong point. That’s why I usually include pictures with my tutorials.

Thanks for reading I hope it made at least some sense.

FallingReign

petterftl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the explanation FallingReign, however I doubt there will be much use of such an addon for me.

(This doesn't mean I wouldn't be interested in testing this ;P)
    Last edited by petterftl; 07-30-2007 at 07:44 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also if you head over to the Gold Bucket forums there is a few initial posts I made there about the selling process and things that might explain a bit better too

Orious's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, i trust you, but i wont take it for 2 reasons, 1: I dont think anybody would buy and 2: Just read my sig lol
    Flamers beware, I use your flames to roast marshmallows! 6):

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast