0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[CoD] A Way to make your COD scams more safe

I was thinking about the COD scam - and what i would have to do to reduce the risk of being banned, when it hit.

When you send someone a letter - that contains an item they dont want - yet are paying a large amount of gold for (under the pretence that its something else) click inside the text feild of the letter and hold down the enter key.

This will scroll all the way to the bottom of the letter - go as far as you can - then type something like this:

By Accpeting this C.O.D, you agree that you are purchasing <item name> for <amount of gold> NOT <item they think they're getting> and have read this disclaimer and fully accept all its terms and conditions

This will be at the very bottom of the letter - and will only be seen if the reader scrolls all the way down - the only indication that there is text at the bottom of the letter is the now highlight scroll button (however, most people will overlook this and accept the c.o.d straight away)

I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS WILL REDUCE YOUR CHANCES OF BEING BANNED - it needs testing, what i suggest someone does, is get a freind to send them 1 [lustrous pearl] - type in the title of the letter Righteous Orb - set the c.o.d to like 1-2g and then report them to a gm, see what happens - ENSURE YOU SHOW THE GM THE DISCLAIMER - see what he says.

Anyways i hope it does work - will make my c.o.d scams a lot less fretful :P

Thanks guys

-----)(Please leave the copyright text intact)(-----
    This post is copyright by the user posting it and MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Exploits,Hacks, Bots and Guides, where it was posted. You may not copy or reproduce this information on any other site without written permission from both the poster and MMOwned.com

[CoD] A Way to make your COD scams more safe
    JimFTW's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: [CoD] A Way to make your COD scams more safe

Why not say to a GM that someone scammed you and included that disclamer but you can't remember the name and you deleted the letter to see if he says it's okay?

muffla's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah ill try it - but i'd like to know all the angles ifg possible, and that would include being reported with evidence

JediMindTrix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol making them sign a contract without them even knowing.. anyways blizzard wont find this funny and ban you trust me COD scams always come back to bite you in the ass even if you make your characters name like Ôâ╘┼°τ^♀ì0↔ù and delete it in under a minute of getting your gold. When the victim reports you with COD all they have to do is click the Scam button on top of the msg in the letter and automatically a GM gets alerted then checks into it and sees what character was used to scam (even if its deleted they can still check) and bam you get a ban.

Dragonshadow's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but if you re-create that char, it does not have the mail record the previous one did and voila!
    Look at your post, now back to mine; Now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate content, it could look like mine. Look down, backup, where are you? You're scrolling through threads, reading the post your post could look like. What did you post? Back at mine; It's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again and the reply is now diamonds.

Anything is possible when you think before you post. The moon is shrinking.

Snuss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and what is my guarantee that it was included in the letter ? they could just say that it wasent.