0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Desperately Need Help ><

Here's the story. About 6-7 months ago, my account was scammed. I traded it to someone, it got recalled, I gave the other guy his account back. So, I took a break from WoW for a while...but I realized what I missed most was posting. On the Customer Service forums specifically.

You see, I'm a big tech support person. I volunteer in the tech support channel for many different games, like Warcraft 3. I actually helped a game company release a game successfully, a game called Dark and Light. Tons of people were having trouble with the game the day it came out, so I made a support channel. There was usually 800-1000 people in the channel at a time. I literally spent 8 hours straight for the first 2 days helping people. The chaos died down after about a week, but I truly helped this company keep some of its customers.

Eventually, I became a GM of a Lineage 2 private server. Two of them, to be exact. Helping people is in my blood.

So, after that, I found myself being somewhat addicted to the World of Warcraft Customer Service forum. Witty banter with the Blizzard forum GMs, helping people with complicated and strange issues, showing angry customers the problems with their arguments, etc. I just truly enjoyed posting there.

All that ended when my account was taken, though. No account to post on.

I'm looking at all of these posts in the Customer Service forums and I just keep itching to reply to them. I am actually getting extremely distraught over this. I never would've expected that the thing I would miss the most when I got scammed was my posting privileges.

So, here's my request: I need an active account that has a character on it. Preferably a male character, so posters know I'm male. I don't care about class, race, or level.

I know it all sounds absurd, but I truly do NOT want to play on an account. An account with just one level 1 character would be fine. I would not log on the account at all in game; only on the WoW forums.

I swear on my life that I really, really just want to post on the WoW Customer Service forums.

If anyone has an old account just sitting around with just a level one on it, I'd be extremely, EXTREMELY grateful.

Also, I live in the US and I am very partial to the US Customer Service forum GMs. This is why I need a US account and not an EU account. Sorry.

If you think you could help, please PM me or reply to this post.
    Last edited by Verye; 12-14-2007 at 05:59 PM.

Desperately Need Help &gt;&lt;
    Enfeebleness's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aaaah, the english language just got a greater heal cast upon it - a nice refreshment from the usual "Lol account plz my friend scam me!"

I think SOMEONE should be able to assist you out, unfortunatly i don't feel i should hand out an account somone else found out in another thread.

illogic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if its that important to you spend a couple bucks down at the walmart to get yourself an account.

uawili's Avatar Marshal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    or just look around, people give away scammed accounts...just have a little patience..

Verye's Avatar The WoW Lawyer
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Enfeebleness View Post
    Aaaah, the english language just got a greater heal cast upon it - a nice refreshment from the usual "Lol account plz my friend scam me!"

I think SOMEONE should be able to assist you out, unfortunatly i don't feel i should hand out an account somone else found out in another thread.
    Yep, I'm actually *gasp*...

American!

I know that a lot of people on these forums are European, so they can obviously be excused for not speaking with perfect grammar/syntax/diction/usage/etc.

Originally Posted by iliwau View Post
    or just look around, people give away scammed accounts...just have a little patience..
    True, true. I will do just that. Thank you.

ReidE96's Avatar Archer Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Verye, thank you so very, very much for knowing spelling and grammar. Are you looking for an EU or a US account?

Monkeypants's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're looking for a EU account I MIGHT be able to help you out around tomorrow, see, I got a trial acc getting upgraded for free (or most likely upgraded), and since I prolly can't be arsed leveling the char on it, I can let you have it. The character is Male and a Gnome, everyone's favorite tech char

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ReidE96 View Post
    Verye, thank you so very, very much for knowing spelling and grammar. Are you looking for an EU or a US account?
    Oh, a US account. I'm very partial to the US Customer Service forum GMs. I'll edit my main post with that, sorry for not adding it earlier.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Monkeypants View Post
    If you're looking for a EU account I MIGHT be able to help you out around tomorrow, see, I got a trial acc getting upgraded for free (or most likely upgraded), and since I prolly can't be arsed leveling the char on it, I can let you have it. The character is Male and a Gnome, everyone's favorite tech char
    Sorry, only looking for a US one.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by illogic View Post
    if its that important to you spend a couple bucks down at the walmart to get yourself an account.
    I don't have a lot of money. =(