313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Huntforfun View Post
    Last question haha sorry. but hows the gathering, I currently use lazybot for gathering herbs. I ALWAYS get stuck. Even if I make simple custom routes myself. It works flawlesly for like 1 hour and then gets stuck. It never works good. I wanna be able to go to sleep and wake up to tons of herbs in my bag You know what I mean? Thanks
    Honorbuddy has logic for getting unstuck, as well as you can grab plugins that do whatever it can to get you unstuck. It also even mails to a character for you, or you can send it to a character -> bot then logs out of that toon, into another -> mills/shuffles the ore/herbs for you. All without you touching a thing but the start button.
    Need a guild in the US? Visit murlocs.com

[Honorbuddy] Professional Ex-Botter AMA (ask me anything)
    Shameless's Avatar Elite User JD's Master CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    36 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you ever use any form of AH bot - If so what did you use it for? Buying and reselling or just listing crafted items that you'd made from the raw mats that you'd farmed?

If yes, which one did you use? What were your settings etc?

ev0's Avatar ★ Elder ★ murlocs.com

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shameless iX View Post
    Did you ever use any form of AH bot - If so what did you use it for? Buying and reselling or just listing crafted items that you'd made from the raw mats that you'd farmed?

If yes, which one did you use? What were your settings etc?
    My favorite thing to do, is sniping! Grab a low level $5 account. Throw him like 20-30k gold. Scan the AH for about a week straight, and snipe based on pre-declared high/low variables.

Huntforfun's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOW5 Im currently buying honorbuddy and its downloading. What do you reccomend to not get caught. You said youve been banned a few times... what can you advise me NOT to do to prevent being banned.

Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Huntforfun View Post
    LOW5 Im currently buying honorbuddy and its downloading. What do you reccomend to not get caught. You said youve been banned a few times... what can you advise me NOT to do to prevent being banned.
    I've never been banned for botting. But for safety read through the thread, I may bullet point the main post at some point to go over samples.

Waffle's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey LOW5, what plugins do you consider "essential" for gathering? And would you consider farming old world nodes "safer" than MOP nodes, or are they equal risk to reward ratios?

Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by waffle2 View Post
    Hey LOW5, what plugins do you consider "essential" for gathering? And would you consider farming old world nodes "safer" than MOP nodes, or are they equal risk to reward ratios?
    Old world will always be safer. I don't really use any essential plugins, to be honest. A lot of the time when i was relying on plugins, the developer would disappear and not update it, leaving me to feel handicapped until i found an alternative. So i developed my own methods of farming on the questing botbase that is suited perfectly.

MyNewName's Avatar Banned I Suck At This CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SniffingPickles View Post
    It's the way it's shuffled and moved imo. I don't give away gold to random people. These people I interact with on a bi-daily basis and I know will not report me. The justification of gold can be seen in guild progress and I "mask" certain things with "GUILD CONTESTS". So, it looks like i'm giving away prizes. That is against ToU but it's not actively persued by GM's versus gold selling
    This here is VERY true. I keep alot of my gold spread across 3 accounts, so not to have "2 much" on a single one. About 5 months ago I was selling a larger than normal amount of gold to an individual. This required me to send alot of gold around... Wait the 1 hour mail time. Then meet with said person. I made a mistake and traded the gold in person. DO NOT DO THIS lol. About 2 hours later my accounnt was pema banned. When I wrote a ticket. I told blizzard that I had hosted a raffle to give away an epic mount set Vial of the Sands and Mecho-Hog. This was to explain why alot of toons was sending me gold. Selling rolls for 200g each to be exact. Then the winner was offered 100k gold or the mounts. I told them that the player had won and chosen gold, and so I traded him the gold. The action on my account was overturned and they ended up actually giving me back all the gold + massive amounts of Mats I had on me. They even doubled my Inscription staff upgraded 2 times with the enchant and gem on it. So its went from being a normal business day, to a shitty day, to a great day... lol

Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TwistedSelf View Post
    This here is VERY true. I keep alot of my gold spread across 3 accounts, so not to have "2 much" on a single one. About 5 months ago I was selling a larger than normal amount of gold to an individual. This required me to send alot of gold around... Wait the 1 hour mail time. Then meet with said person. I made a mistake and traded the gold in person. DO NOT DO THIS lol. About 2 hours later my accounnt was pema banned. When I wrote a ticket. I told blizzard that I had hosted a raffle to give away an epic mount set Vial of the Sands and Mecho-Hog. This was to explain why alot of toons was sending me gold. Selling rolls for 200g each to be exact. Then the winner was offered 100k gold or the mounts. I told them that the player had won and chosen gold, and so I traded him the gold. The action on my account was overturned and they ended up actually giving me back all the gold + massive amounts of Mats I had on me. They even doubled my Inscription staff upgraded 2 times with the enchant and gem on it. So its went from being a normal business day, to a shitty day, to a great day... lol
    Awesome job explaining it with more details. Thank you

Theyrealone's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    - VPN's are dangerous. It's like walking into a bank with a mask on. Your intentions may not be to rob the place, but everyone who works there will notice you.
    I don't run 40 bots at a time, I run at MOST 3 sessions. I take advantage of the bot's ability to relog onto different characters based on profile syntax. You can make a shuffling/AH/farming team just with 1 profile.
    Reading this made me think, are you using 3 separate computers or multiboxing?

Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Theyrealone View Post
    Reading this made me think, are you using 3 separate computers or multiboxing?
    Multiboxing.

edit:// I've found multiboxing and rotating the bots appropriately works best. I don't bot 11 hours a day on the same gathering profile. I build things on quest bot base + profession buddy. It logged around to different characters, did professions and acted as if human. I'd even sometimes throw a macro in to say "/g How is everyone?" and "/g I'm heading to bed, goodnight guild!"
    Last edited by ev0; 07-01-2013 at 12:40 PM.

MikeRussia's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you fight with random disconnects from server, getting stuck in trees and fences, honorbuddy asking for relogin?

Zethth's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I thought this would be the perfect place to ask, I got 2 accounts on the same battle.net, if I were caught botting on the new one Ive made, would it result in a ban on the other one?

Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MikeRussia View Post
    How do you fight with random disconnects from server, getting stuck in trees and fences, honorbuddy asking for relogin?
    I use teamviewer + their mobile app. It does wonders. Other than that, there used to be tons of applications that allowed relogging and improved unstuck logic. Those developers stopped supporting their plugins,so now I manually apprehend the issues. At one point it was handled by the bot.

Originally Posted by Zethth View Post
    So I thought this would be the perfect place to ask, I got 2 accounts on the same battle.net, if I were caught botting on the new one Ive made, would it result in a ban on the other one?
    Depends how extreme your preliminary botting procedures were. I've stated before in an earlier question; it could happen but you're probably safe. Blizzard realizes family members play on the same battle.net. They generally wont ban everyone involved if you can show it was only one account doing all the horse work.

Loque's Avatar Site Donator The Funkmaster CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    7/27
    Trade Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey pickle sniffer.

Another question for you.

What's the most sufficient way to make gold with your materials, would it be milling the herbs and converting them into inks and prospecting the ores and cutting them into gems? Or just selling the raw materials?

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast