0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to DDos people off wow?

So I was wondering how are people DDosing the team there facing in a RBG or something like that?

I get how people are DDosing but what I do not get is how they are actually getting the IP's of these people?

If anyone knows how please tell

How to DDos people off wow?
    sed-'s Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    52/151
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i doubt//hope no 1 will say how if this is really possible

l0l1dk's Avatar Elite User

Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The IPs of other players aren't available to the client so actually DDoSing other players isn't possible. There have been hacks in the past that could use a bug to DC other players, however.

ev0's Avatar ★ Elder ★ murlocs.com

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    313/377
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Don't even hint ddos'ing + wow atm. There are major investigations going on regarding this issue. Don't stoop down to their level, you will suffer greatly.

The way they get your IP is via skype names. Set up a packet sniffer, i guess, and send a signal to a skype name. The sniffer will pick up the IP you're connecting to (which is the victim).

Skype Proxy Guide - Imgur - Great way to hide yourself on skype

I HIGHLY recommend staying away from cheating like this. I was ddos'd in a 1600 MMR rbg a few weeks ago, i was an FC. It's disgusting, 1600 mmr, they had to cheat and they still couldn't win.

phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Snicklesworth View Post
    Don't even hint ddos'ing + wow atm. There are major investigations going on regarding this issue. Don't stoop down to their level, you will suffer greatly.

The way they get your IP is via skype names. Set up a packet sniffer, i guess, and send a signal to a skype name. The sniffer will pick up the IP you're connecting to (which is the victim).

Skype Proxy Guide - Imgur - Great way to hide yourself on skype

I HIGHLY recommend staying away from cheating like this. I was ddos'd in a 1600 MMR rbg a few weeks ago, i was an FC. It's disgusting, 1600 mmr, they had to cheat and they still couldn't win.
    Pretty much this. I don't know 100%, but last time I heard was they would get you as a friend on skype, then send you a video. While you were viewing the video, they had access to your IP, which then could be used to DDOS you when you faced them in RBG's.

delyus's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by phantom325 View Post
    Pretty much this. I don't know 100%, but last time I heard was they would get you as a friend on skype, then send you a video. While you were viewing the video, they had access to your IP, which then could be used to DDOS you when you faced them in RBG's.
    there are ways to resolve ips just with the skype name, you have their skype name? you have their ip, you start a simple booter (not even a ddos, shell booters are way cheaper and pretty easy to control), type in their ip, enter.
    wont explain how, as it shouldnt go around more here. if you are able to close ports, blacklist iptables or connect with a vpn to skype, you wont be in danger at any point anyway.
    its easy to "ddos" (shellboot) people, but even easier to avoid it.
    if you have trouble with this, just pn me, wont support anyone who is attacking other peoples connection, its ****ing retarded.
    In 20-30 years, one of the hardest things our children will have to do is finding a screen name that hasn't already been taken.

nerfmeplease's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/9
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We actually came across a group on league of legends that was using skype to pull our IP's, its incredibly simple, as long as you answer the call/accept the file download/video chat/etc. Then they continued to DDOS us in our ranked games for the next hour.

do unto others as blah blah, you know. dont be a dick, be good at the game or get better.

Cynosaur's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nerfmeplease View Post
    We actually came across a group on league of legends that was using skype to pull our IP's, its incredibly simple, as long as you answer the call/accept the file download/video chat/etc. Then they continued to DDOS us in our ranked games for the next hour.

do unto others as blah blah, you know. dont be a dick, be good at the game or get better.
    You're sadly mistaken, the only thing someone needs to get your IP is your Skype username, and they can easily IP trace you from there using various Skype resolvers. DDOSing is so easy, a 12 year old can do it. 99% of people who use booters or "DDOS'ers" are script kittys. There's hundreds of retard friendly booters online where all you do is enter their skype name, it finds the IP for you, and you copy and paste it into a box and it will attack the IP entered and kick them offline. It's ashame that all these little blackhat kids seem to find their ways into this kind of trouble.
    Last edited by Cynosaur; 11-11-2012 at 08:07 PM.

Devilsdog's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cynosaur View Post
    You're sadly mistaken, the only thing someone needs to get your IP is your Skype username, and they can easily IP trace you from there using various Skype resolvers. DDOSing is so easy, a 12 year old can do it. 99% of people who use booters or "DDOS'ers" are script kittys. There's hundreds of retard friendly booters online where all you do is enter their skype name, it finds the IP for you, and you copy and paste it into a box and it will attack the IP entered and kick them offline. It's ashame that all this little blackhat kids seem to find their ways into this kind of trouble.
    I wouldn't even class using a boot script as blackhat, it is possibly the easiest thing you can do online besides looking up ******

nerfmeplease's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/9
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cynosaur View Post
    You're sadly mistaken, the only thing someone needs to get your IP is your Skype username, and they can easily IP trace you from there using various Skype resolvers. DDOSing is so easy, a 12 year old can do it. 99% of people who use booters or "DDOS'ers" are script kittys. There's hundreds of retard friendly booters online where all you do is enter their skype name, it finds the IP for you, and you copy and paste it into a box and it will attack the IP entered and kick them offline. It's ashame that all this little blackhat kids seem to find their ways into this kind of trouble.
    Wow, didnt know someone made it that easy now. the times they are a'changin