Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned..... /cry

Wow I got banned!
    Well then, the first time, I was banned, it was for a good reason, botting in general, the second time, my dutch friend had gave me his lvl 60, with full tier 2 epixx, then, in scholomance, I crashed, I tried typing in the password, it wouldn't work, it said it is wrong, I had my friend try and retrieve pass, but guess what his favorite coulour was KJDNIWYD&YW)D &*OWY*W ^EW* e7(WP))(W( ^&W ^* W^
    Wow that was usefull...
    So we couldn't get it, and lone behold, a mail on his account, hey presto, you have been banned for the illigal use of third-party programs etc, now I was only playing on this account for 3 hours, and I didnt use ANY hacks at all, but, I did have one hax on my system, but it was undetectable and I didnt use it, and when I did use it on my first account it wasn't that, which got me banned in the first place.....
    If someone could tell me how the heck I have been banned, in 3 hours for third-party programs, whilest using no programs....

Thanks all - Eeru

Banned..... /cry
    KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: Banned..... /cry

well basicly they have flagged ur ip and banned the accounts that were asociated with it afaik.
    It says in the EULA that they can basicly ban u if they feel like it so... bad luck

amrican93

Blizz ban everyone,
    Because they are ****ers

Kru2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by amrican93
    Blizz ban everyone,
    Because they are ****ers

Agreed
    Vote Here And after that Click Me
    Please Vote Everyday

Conflag's Avatar I'MA DOGGIE, WROOF WROOF!
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea, they ban when they're bored, I got suspended once for stating that i didnt like somone, they said it came under "Explaining bodily functions"? ooook.....

Caynia's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Eeru
    Wow I got banned!
    Well then, the first time, I was banned, it was for a good reason, botting in general, the second time, my dutch friend had gave me his lvl 60, with full tier 2 epixx, then, in scholomance, I crashed, I tried typing in the password, it wouldn't work, it said it is wrong, I had my friend try and retrieve pass, but guess what his favorite coulour was KJDNIWYD&YW)D &*OWY*W ^EW* e7(WP))(W( ^&W ^* W^
    Wow that was usefull...
    So we couldn't get it, and lone behold, a mail on his account, hey presto, you have been banned for the illigal use of third-party programs etc, now I was only playing on this account for 3 hours, and I didnt use ANY hacks at all, but, I did have one hax on my system, but it was undetectable and I didnt use it, and when I did use it on my first account it wasn't that, which got me banned in the first place.....
    If someone could tell me how the heck I have been banned, in 3 hours for third-party programs, whilest using no programs....

Thanks all - Eeru

First, learn to write. Using "," after each third word makes it impossible to read. Second, if you got banned. Don't cry and stop using third party programs. "Undetecteble" Means it was undetecteble the day you DL it OR It was detecteble, but blizz usually doesn't ban people for it right away (Like I got banned 2 months after I STOPPED using it)

And the hack being on your computer means you might get banned just for that. Cause they banned your first acc cause of a prog. Then a .exe from the hack on your computer is in the "Process'" thing. They see the name, you get banned

lrn2delete haxx..

rabownsyou's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Caynia
    First, learn to write. Using "," after each third word makes it impossible to read. Second, if you got banned. Don't cry and stop using third party programs. "Undetecteble" Means it was undetecteble the day you DL it OR It was detecteble, but blizz usually doesn't ban people for it right away (Like I got banned 2 months after I STOPPED using it)

And the hack being on your computer means you might get banned just for that. Cause they banned your first acc cause of a prog. Then a .exe from the hack on your computer is in the "Process'" thing. They see the name, you get banned

lrn2delete haxx..
    Owned

+rep for being such an awesome guy

amrican93

Originally Posted by Caynia

lrn2delete haxx..
    +rep for taking people down

Eeru's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meh, Im thinking now that I might not have been banned, as I just can't log in it says, wrong pass.....

I think my little friend has decided to use the email password recovery, and thus stole my money ^.^

Eeru's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Eeru
    Meh, Im thinking now that I might not have been banned, as I just can't log in it says, wrong pass.....

I think my little friend has decided to use the email password recovery, and thus stole my money ^.^
    Oh yea btw I also sent a email to blizzard, hopefully this shall all turn out to be my friend playing a very dumb trick, fingers crossed eh?

amrican93

I don't think blizz care

Gorrak

wow that sucks good luck with ur new acount

amrican93

Yeah it's pretty ****ed up

Tayo's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha wow sounds like you got hacked... or as some peple like to call it: "You got WTFPWNED"
    [YT]https://youtube.com/watch?v=EJwRl0Fa990[/YT]

permamma's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

did you use wowglider???