2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

( Evil PvP ) Thing to do as a pally!

This may be already known but I figured i would share anyways because I haven't seen it posted before! ( No flamers please not in the mood to argue with a moron over the internet right now )

So lets say your one of those KB (killing blow for those who don't know) people who like to look good on the leader boards with the most KB so as your attacking a horde or alliance and there is another person there helping you ( he has to be melee though ) simply cast BoP on him and you get the KB. Yes I do realize the CD and I do realize that it probally could be used only once or twice per BG but it is just something to help out a little or to piss people off.. Your chocie ;]

( Evil PvP ) Thing to do as a pally!
    SirGtcool's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats so mean lol.

Cerian's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol, that reminded me, before TBC a pala friend and I (Paladin myself) took a trip to find our beloved chinese gold farmer friends (bots that once in a while checked back if you whispered 'em) so we went to the place beneath Kharazan, found one, then we kept whispering him 'till he replied, and then we invited him to our group and he accepted, then we kept asking questions, he couldn't really speak English at all, so he just said some random crap all the time, then we used Divine Intervention on him, and he just stood there for 3 minutes lol, he kept saying: "no, plz" "no" ... so when the first one wore off, the other of us used it, and yet again he just stood there 'till it wore off, while still complaining, he didn't know how to cancel the buff ^^

0-0-7's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cerian View Post
    lol, that reminded me, before TBC a pala friend and I (Paladin myself) took a trip to find our beloved chinese gold farmer friends (bots that once in a while checked back if you whispered 'em) so we went to the place beneath Kharazan, found one, then we kept whispering him 'till he replied, and then we invited him to our group and he accepted, then we kept asking questions, he couldn't really speak English at all, so he just said some random crap all the time, then we used Divine Intervention on him, and he just stood there for 3 minutes lol, he kept saying: "no, plz" "no" ... so when the first one wore off, the other of us used it, and yet again he just stood there 'till it wore off, while still complaining, he didn't know how to cancel the buff ^^
    Damned crazy asians

Killerar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always use BoP on others when there are no hordes around in when there picking up the flags they cant pick up a flag if there BoP not sure about delivering it if it would drop if i cast BoP

evilsorrow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol looks like im gonna go try this out