Niantic knows if you used NecroBot or it's public forks. Ban comes sooner or later. menu

Shout-Out

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RazorBackBX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Niantic knows if you used NecroBot or it's public forks. Ban comes sooner or later.

Following links show some of the reasons why NecroBot, it's forks and apps which use Rocket API are easily identified by Niantic.

#265 [Issue] Fix protocol API. Current public Rocket API / FeroxDev is completely broken.
    [Issue] Fix protocol API. Current public Rocket API / FeroxDev is completely broken. * Issue #265 * NoxxDev/NecroBot * GitHub

#293 [Issue] Fix protocol API. Or Niantic keeps banning users of 3rd party apps. Current public Rocket API is completely broken.
    [Issue] Fix protocol API. Or Niantic keeps banning users of 3rd party apps. Current public Rocket API is completely broken. * Issue #293 * NoxxDev/NecroBot * GitHub

#336 [Issue] Protocol API still broken. Niantic can still identify 3rd party app users.
    [Issue] Protocol API still broken. Niantic can still identify 3rd party app users. * Issue #336 * NoxxDev/NecroBot * GitHub

Based on conversation on these issue threads and code changed done to NecroBot illustrates either of the following possibilities.

Either currently NecroBot is controlled by Niantic one way or the other or current NecroBot maintainers / contributors don't know much about development (in other words they are retards).

People should look and use other alternatives (bots which aren't based on NecroBot) until some of the NecroBot forks fix their code, if any ever will.

Niantic knows if you used NecroBot or it's public forks. Ban comes sooner or later.
  2. Thanks cl3537, wallydaza (2 members gave Thanks to RazorBackBX for this useful post)
    awand's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    3/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All bot using rocket API...

RazorBackBX's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by awand View Post
    All bot using rocket API...
    Sorry not true.

There is also public Java and Python implementations of said API. Who knows which private versions there are.

cl3537's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by RazorBackBX View Post
    Sorry not true.

There is also public Java and Python implementations of said API. Who knows which private versions there are.
    Why obfuscate the truth? show me proof that even one bot sends a proper Unknown25 and Unknown22 and completely reverses Unknown6 sending a call exactly like the game client.
    Who gives a crap if some Bot Dev many links down the chain from the RocketAPI devs does a few tweaks to it, or ports over to Java.
    'Private API' is bullshit, hiding your code doesn't mean you have done what the very public team of hackers couldn't do over at PokemonGoDev.

The calls are NOT the same for every bot as the actual client.

Lets just wait and see when things are broken again who comes forward and fixes it next time, lets see if these 'Private Bots' are able to get it working again or if we are all waiting for Pokemongodev again.
    Last edited by cl3537; 08-26-2016 at 10:37 AM.

ntatoo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry not true.

if you said like that , why did you start the post in first place
    LOL

pidgeyking's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ntatoo View Post
    if you said like that , why did you start the post in first place
    LOL
    This thread is about Necrobot and it being unsafe. There are many private bots out there that cost money, they might be different. In other words, necrobot devs wtf.

clamchoda's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    11/36
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cl3537 View Post
    Why obfuscate the truth? show me proof that even one bot sends a proper Unknown25 and Unknown22 and completely reverses Unknown6 sending a call exactly like the game client.
    Who gives a crap if some Bot Dev many links down the chain from the RocketAPI devs does a few tweaks to it, or ports over to Java.
    'Private API' is bullshit, hiding your code doesn't mean you have done what the very public team of hackers couldn't do over at PokemonGoDev.

Lets just wait and see when things are broken again who comes forward and fixes it next time, lets see if these 'Private Bots' are able to get it working again or if we are all waiting for Pokemongodev again.
    Don't be so sure. I'm waiting to release something very special once these API bots are dead. Currently on pause trying to get 0.35 to prompt me for Captcha.
    Don't worry, not one single form of Captcha will stop me.

Thanks G/R
    3/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry not true.

thats all same base, just use different lang.

Thanks G/R
    3/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pidgeyking View Post
    This thread is about Necrobot and it being unsafe. There are many private bots out there that cost money, they might be different. In other words, necrobot devs wtf.
    the RE team is different with Bot creator mostly,only view bot creator join on Reverse engineering most of bot creator only implement the available protos/API

acidified's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    12/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by clamchoda View Post
    Don't be so sure. I'm waiting to release something very special once these API bots are dead. Currently on pause trying to get 0.35 to prompt me for Captcha.
    I'm intrigued. Tell us more
    Wendy, Darling, Light of my life...

hamada's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what the bots that is safe?

cl3537's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by awand View Post
    the RE team is different with Bot creator mostly,only view bot creator join on Reverse engineering most of bot creator only implement the available protos/API
    Pokemongodev RE team doesn't want to talk about bots, face copywrite, DMCA or any other lawsuit. They don't assist bot developers and thus far they have not tried to perfect RocketAPI. It is theoretically possible there is someone who can do both RE and join with a team that codes a great bot its just very unlikely.

This is probably the best thread I've read on OwnedCore in days so I will thank OP for sharing the info. I think that the original post in this thread should be stickied and referred to in so many threads to come.

I think commercial bot development is a foolish and unprofitable endeavor and not worth the time so keeping private bots is not something I can respect. I do respect enthusiast free and public bot development, it is fun while it lasts, but its quickly becoming too much hassle for both devs and users.

There is something to be said for not tipping Niantic to our hand and keeping bot information private so that they can't immediately modify their anti cheat to auto flag bots but that doesn't mean the devs of "commercial bots" can't be truthful about what their bots do and don't do. Their silence on questions about API calls speaks volumes.

I'd like to see a Stickied Thread "Warning use of all current third party tools especially bots will get you banned no matter how you use them due to incorrect API requests"
    Last edited by cl3537; 08-26-2016 at 11:33 AM.

14. Thanks RazorBackBX (1 members gave Thanks to cl3537 for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    3/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pokemongodev RE team doesn't want to talk about bots, face copywrite, DMCA or any other lawsuit. They don't assist bot developers and thus far they have not tried to perfect RocketAPI. It is theoretically possible there is someone who can do both RE and join with a team that codes a great bot its just very unlikely.

This is probably the best thread I've read on OwnedCore in days so I will thank OP for sharing the info. I think that the original post in this thread should be stickied and referred to in so many threads to come.

I think commercial bot development is a foolish and unprofitable endeavor and not worth the time so keeping private bots is not something I can respect. I do respect enthusiast free and public bot development, it is fun while it lasts, but its quickly becoming too much hassle for both devs and users.

There is something to be said for not tipping Niantic to our hand and keeping bot information private so that they can't immediately modify their anti cheat to auto flag bots but that doesn't mean the devs of "commercial bots" can't be truthful about what their bots do and don't do. Their silence on questions about API calls speaks volumes.

I'd like to see a Stickied Thread "Warning use of all current third party tools especially bots will get you banned no matter how you use them due to incorrect API requests"
    There is commercial dev that also good on RE and some put money (donation) to RE dev team, he join on RE Team when we try to break unknown6 staff,
    if you interesting , there are alot space to discuss about API Unk25 no longer unk by iGio90 * Pull Request #208 * AeonLucid/POGOProtos * GitHub

d3st1ny94's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bro by the way to talk you don't even code . Just shut up and stop crying. You knew the risks when you were botting. . .

cl3537's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by clamchoda View Post
    Well I look forward to it, that is if you aren't silly enough to make it pay only or private.
    Did you reverse the new Unknown 6 fully?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast