Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made a warrior deck and HearthBuddy wouldn't use Cleave (Deal 2 damage to 2 random enemy minions) Is this a known bug?

Hearthbuddy
    Henka44's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HighDeath View Post
    Tell me more about how shit is BETA bot that released 5 days ago by the biggest and most succesfull botting developers these days
    Aah, you're one of those that blindly buy everything big companies pump out.

Being big/popular doesn't mean you're flawless and that you shit gold, i used Honorbuddy for years i know what Bossland can accomplish but I couldn't give less of a **** honestly if it were released 5 days ago or 5 years ago, they charge for it which means it should hold atleast somewhat of an acceptable standard which currently IMO it really doesn't.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Henka44 View Post
    Aah, you're one of those that blindly buy everything big companies pump out.

Being big/popular doesn't mean you're flawless and that you shit gold, i used Honorbuddy for years i know what Bossland can accomplish but I couldn't give less of a **** honestly if it were released 5 days ago or 5 years ago, they charge for it which means it should hold atleast somewhat of an acceptable standard which currently IMO it really doesn't.
    They were asked to release it even for a small charge, which they did
    That you don't like paying for a beta is ok, but many do.

Rozbrykany's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    That you don't like paying for a beta is ok, but many do.
    You know that there is no information at all on the hearthbuddy page that this is beta? There is not a single warning that HB is not stable and may not work at all. I bought it knowing that this is beta but I only knew that because I read this board and their board. Regular customers wont check such things, many are probably buying this product without knowing that this is in fact an unstable beta. I am very disappointed not because bot is not working at all at this moment but because they lie to lure people to buy their product.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    They are not? I mention that this is a beta quite clearly in my posts.. if people are too dumb/lazy to read what they buy, then it's their fault.. ON the Buddy forums they say that it is a beta too...

Rozbrykany's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    They are not? I mention that this is a beta quite clearly in my posts.. if people are too dumb/lazy to read what they buy, then it's their fault.. ON the Buddy forums they say that it is a beta too...
    You are right, there is information that this is beta - on forums and in your posts. There is no information at all at HB page - the place where you can buy a product. It's like you would buy a broken car that standing in dealership and the dealer told you - you are dumb you should have go to that other room we have here where we are talking about how great this car will be when we can finally get it to work
    Keep in mind we are talking here about Buddy team - they have great reputation and from what I see they are using this reputation to lure customers to buy beta product without informing them about that it is beta. I mean really? You call people dumb just because they don't care about forums and they trust Buddy team?

funkyjunky's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pages on hearthbuddy.com that contains the word "beta"

https://www.google.com/search?q=inur...buddy.com+beta

Your search - inurl:hearthbuddy.com beta - did not match any documents

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by funkyjunky View Post
    Pages on hearthbuddy.com that contains the word "beta"

https://www.google.com/search?q=inur...buddy.com+beta

Your search - inurl:hearthbuddy.com beta - did not match any documents
    I dont know about hearthbuddy.com , I only use their forums and shop pages
    [Beta - Release] Hearthbuddy - A Hearthstone Bot <-- see??
    Either way, I agree, it should be on the product page too that it is a beta..

theboysbackhome's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've run 20 games with it in both practice and pvp with a standard hunter rush down deck and it was fairly disappointing. repeatedly had lethal but instead ended the turn/attacked a character, regularly neglected to use the hero's attack and ignored the existence of some cards so I would be cautious of investing until its fixed up.

Jogex's Avatar Contributor The Black Sheep
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been using it for a while across three different computers (both win8 and win7) and I'm left with mixed feelings.

My win8 laptop can run HS forever without a crash or issue. The standard warrior deck seems to win 1/3 of the games which I can accept.

However any other decks that I have tried contains cards that HB cant handle. I'm also getting a lot of constant crashes on my Win7 computer. Leaving it on over night never works.

ATM I would not recommend anyone to buy this. Mainly because it has crappy logic and it's unable to play too many cards (like cards that require targeting etc...).

Also I would like to see the required practice matches included with the bot.

The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.
    Check out my HonorBuddy 101 Guide!

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jogex View Post
    Been using it for a while across three different computers (both win8 and win7) and I'm left with mixed feelings.

My win8 laptop can run HS forever without a crash or issue. The standard warrior deck seems to win 1/3 of the games which I can accept.

However any other decks that I have tried contains cards that HB cant handle. I'm also getting a lot of constant crashes on my Win7 computer. Leaving it on over night never works.

ATM I would not recommend anyone to buy this. Mainly because it has crappy logic and it's unable to play too many cards (like cards that require targeting etc...).

Also I would like to see the required practice matches included with the bot.
    Thank you for the review, maybe someone from the team can post their thoughts

massons's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pssf2 View Post
    thx for the info.

works great.
    Well i think hearthbuddy is pretty bad, cracked hearthcrawler works much better in my opinion. Alhough im not sure how much difference it makes, the better bot you have the better opponents you get= less wins and gold anyway. So i dont really see the point in improving the bots, unless they can beat real, good players in arena, in which way they will ofc start to complain and bots will be banned
    Last edited by KuRIoS; 04-27-2014 at 03:49 AM. Reason: removed talk of topics we dont allow :)

Vaqmed's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    isn't the cap for gold just 100 per day?

prettygreat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bot quality really doesn't matter at all, as long as you can achieve a consistent 50% winrate. It's impossible to have a bot with a higher than 50% winrate, but getting 50% is easy.

chaosrain34's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Vaqmed View Post
    isn't the cap for gold just 100 per day?

It is but you can also use it to grind your classes to lvl 60 or to get golden classes. Done it with Warlock + Rogue + Hunter and now Shaman is next
    (Not with Hearthbuddy tho, another bot... I've tried HB but it is too slow compared to another bot where you also have to buy a license to use it)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast