Smoogel's WoW Unban Service menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 24 12345 ... LastLast
    Smoogels's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smoogel's WoW Unban Service

Get your favorite World of Warcraft account unbanned for just £10 GBP! (approx $15 USD)
    Price reduced to £8 GBP till Saturday 11th July!

For years I have focused on bans in World of Warcraft, creating new methods and techniques to unban accounts. My unban service was originally created in 2012 and since then I have helped many players unban their favorite World of Warcraft account. Priced at just £10 GBP this service is much cheaper than a new World of Warcraft account with the latest expansion.

I will write personalized emails for your account which use numerous techniques and methods to give your account the best chance of becoming unbanned. If Blizzard unlocks your account right away, awesome! However, if they do not you can be sure that I am writing more emails to combat their decision. With strong positive feedback on Ownedcore, you can rest assured that I am dedicated to unbanning your game account.

Contact
    Need help? Contact me on Skype, private message or post.

For the fastest response and the best service add me on Skype.

Returning customer? Get 20% off your next service!

Please note: I will only accept one order per person at a time. This is so I can divide the attention and quality equally to all customers.

Payments are made through PayPal and I will only accept payments from a verified PayPal account. The service costs £10 GBP (approx $15 USD).

By ordering this service you agree to the following conditions;
    This service is not guaranteed to unban your account. In addition, this service is deemed as non-refundable as you are paying for the time spent on your case, not upon an unban. I will however try my hardest to get your account unbanned. If I cannot unban your account, you might be entitled to a free attempt on another account (proof of no unban is required). If the correct proof cannot be supplied, your free unban attempt is rendered invalid. I reserve the right to refuse this free unban attempt for any reason with or without notice. The free unban attempt is not a guarantee. This free unban attempt offer is only valid for how long the service runs. You are guaranteed to receive a minimum of three letters however, I will write additional letters at my discretion. I reserve the right to stop your service at any time if I feel that I can no longer help. I am not responsible how the letters I write are used.

Feedback

Many have already got their WoW account back using this service!

Originally Posted by Morlix View Post
    Friendly professional service, got my account back on first letter - thanks !
    +Recommended
    Originally Posted by nielsis1 View Post
    got a permanent ban 2 weeks ago, solved that one myself then started HC botting again so got a perma ban again and he solved it with 1 ticket for me professional guy, friendly, and RECOMMENDED!
    Originally Posted by Jechob View Post
    This guy got my perm banned account unbanned in 1 letter and less than 3 hours. Very reliable. +rep
    Originally Posted by DrD View Post
    Vouch for this guy he was able to get my ban reduced to 72hr in two emails. Hopefully I won't need to use a service like this in the future. But if I do, I'll be back to him.
    Originally Posted by AuctionHouseOwner View Post
    Late reply on this as I was away for weekend, Basically this guy is great he managed to get my perma ban on a 7 year old account reduced to 72 hours with one email.

for the sake of an account worth way over £1000 ... £8 for this service is cheap and i highly recommend it to anyone else looking to get a ban lifted or reduced!

peace out + rep!
    Originally Posted by nexaren View Post
    Contacted and got a reply fast. Made a payment and got my ban appeal letter in less than an hour. I already vouch and I don't even know if I'm unbanned.

Helpful and attentive, thank you for your time.

Update: An hour after I submitted the ticket, my account was re-opened. Winner winner chicken dinner! Thanks again!
    Originally Posted by mamadouseidou View Post
    Well, smoogels unban service is quite suprising, he got a perm ban lifted off of a *last warning*, the account was botting 24/7 . just lol.
    Originally Posted by Phucker View Post
    Have used Smoogels service twice, and this last time his unban appeal got my account reopened. Thanks, it was well worth the $!
    Originally Posted by n1nj45tyl3 View Post
    Wow! and I don't mean World of Warcraft WoW. Even though I couldn't pay for this services, This man did not leave me out to dry and even pointed me in the right direction on how to word my own personal appeal. If I could give this man his weight in women and gold and whatever else, I'd do it. Bravo to you sir bravo!
    Originally Posted by jb33 View Post
    Great Service, got a letter within a couple hours and my account was unbanned on the first appeal. Thank you!
    Originally Posted by Kanyle View Post
    Smoogels is very friendly/helpful and offering professional service, definitely recommendable.
    Originally Posted by pwnyou1337 View Post
    Very impressed with his service, account was banned from "Exploitative Activity: Unauthorized Cheat Programs ("Hacks")". Wrote some very persuasive and smart letters for me to appeal to. Account actually got restored on the second appeal, definitely recommending him to fellow botters who wants to have their acount unbanned!
    Originally Posted by Showmehow2 View Post
    Perm ban reduced to nothing thanks to Smoogels!
    Great, creative and reliable guy!
    Originally Posted by thebis View Post
    I try his unban service and i got an unban !
    Very friendly and helpful !
    Originally Posted by BLM View Post
    I got a ban on 3 accounts for Economy Abuse, and this guy helped me to get back 1 of them!
    Very good service, and very nice man: helpful and polite!

I will contact him asap for try to unban 2 accounts left!
    Added in friend list
    Originally Posted by PuffleSnuffz View Post
    My story this far:

A few weeks ago, a friend of mine had his account locked for 'Abuse of Economy'. I bought this service in hopes of getting his account back. After the first mail, we did not get the account back. We thought it was over, but this man here, wrote us a total of 3-4 letters if I remember for free. Really awesome even though we did not get the account back.

After a few weeks, my personal account was also locked for 'Abuse of Economy'. I wrote to this man once again, in hopes of getting unbanned. He said 'Since the last ban did not get appealed, I'll write one for you for free'. Well, I got a message for free this time, and that mail turned my permanent ban into a 72-hour lock instead. So this service is really appreciated!

Recommend !
    Originally Posted by hachalol View Post
    I contacted smoogels because i was ban for abuse of economy and got unbaned after one email. (French server)

Very nice
    Originally Posted by Pharl View Post
    My main account got banned for 'abuse of economy' and i did appeal myself but I had no success. So I contacted smoogels and got unbaned after a few emails!

Overall friendly service and great emails so I would recommend to anyone who has a banned account.
    Originally Posted by tialk View Post
    Friendly service, got my account back on first letter - thanks !
    Originally Posted by Kbe View Post
    VERY high success rate. He managed to set things straight even with several previous bans for severe reasons.
    Smoogels also assisted me with getting back on my feet and provided me with very useful tips. Furthermore, he remained by my side throughout the whole journey.

I vouch for him.
    Originally Posted by Fruitvendor View Post
    awesome service!!!
    just got unbanned

RECOMMENDED
    Originally Posted by eavaan View Post
    Smoogels got my ban overturned and saved my account! This guy is totally legit!
    Originally Posted by lota7 View Post
    Got mine unbanned aswell.
    Super guy. Even answered my questions during the ticket wait.
    +Recommended
    Originally Posted by tihifniz View Post
    Got 2 / 2 accounts unbanned for me +rep.
    Originally Posted by bearsmack View Post
    Smoogels is a GENIUS! I had my account banned due to 'exploit of economy' which I am not sure why it was banned, BUT, he got me up and running again with one email! Very excellent service, I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone. It never hurts to try!
    Originally Posted by xsunwellx View Post
    Can't believe it worked!
    I had already appealed 2 times...

Smoogels is the man!
    Originally Posted by Tonzo View Post
    I used Smoogels service recently and got my account back! He was super friendly and wrote up personalized tickets within the hour of payment. A+++. Highly recommended!
    Originally Posted by acko2013 View Post
    Thank you very much! This guy is totally awesome , few hours back i wrote him about my problem(perma banned acc) in 30 minutes i got an e mail and in another hour i got my account back!

Recommended service! A+++
    Originally Posted by Undernoxo View Post
    My account was banned due gold selling. A Scrolled unmerged account with 3 month raf gametime on it. I also did botting on it. Account was perma banned and now thanks to him its only a 72 hour ban with a warn, so much luck i saw this post!!! Now im ready to do business again.

Recommended
    Originally Posted by selraith View Post
    I got banned some time back for exploiting. I looked at various deals and found this the cheapest. At first I didn't believe I could get unbanned and gave up hope. Even stopped wow completely. But I'm glad I got this... I got my account back! Its worth everything to me and smoogels letters were just like magic and worked! 100% Legit and Trustworthy! Go with him if your ever banned and need an appeal
    Originally Posted by Bisuone View Post
    Bought a letter from Smoogels, quick service (under 1 hour).
    Originally Posted by healdragon View Post
    Very good service, I needed to unban old acc and it worked. He really knows what to do. Also very good contact, fast and of course legit, trustworthy seller.
    I really recommend his service!
    Originally Posted by InLikeFlint View Post
    Very VERY good unban service, got my account unbanned within 30 minutes of sending me the letter, the letter was well thought out and even convinced me and I knew that i'd exploited on my account...I recommend this service to everyone!! +rep
    Originally Posted by Pr3cious View Post
    Very trusted dealer. Had many successful transactions with him. Thank you!
    Originally Posted by xilverxurfer View Post
    Very nice guy, took up my issue even though I have already made a mess out of it myself. It will be a long shot in my case but his letter is very well written. No matter what the result is.. This guy is legit and really want to help me get my account back. A+++
    Originally Posted by Nolixz View Post
    Paid in advance. Got the letter. Couple of hours later, i got my perm ban deleted. No warnings whatsoever. (I was banned because of gold selling.
    Very legit guy!
    +7rep
    Last edited by Smoogels; 07-04-2015 at 04:07 AM.

Smoogel's WoW Unban Service
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Frequently Asked Questions

Is this service guaranteed to get my account unbanned?

Sadly, it is not possible to guarantee the unban of any account however, I will try my hardest to achieve the desired results using the top techniques and methods. With many years of experience and many happy customers, you can rest assured that I will do all that I can to achieve a successful unban

How much does this service cost?

The service costs £10 GBP which is approx 14 EURO and 15 USD. Payments are made through PayPal.

How does it work?

Once we have discussed your ban and the payment has been sent, I will get to work on your appeal. Throughout the process I will not only write appeals but also support you in order to maximize the chance of unbanning your World of Warcraft account.

What’s the success rate?
    The success rate varies greatly between accounts. It depends on numerous factors such as the ban reason, age, previous appeals etc. Contact me to discuss the chance of an unban for your account.

I have a few questions, how can I contact you?
    I am happy to help you throughout the day. For the fastest response, please add me on Skype: smoogelsunban

Is this service refundable?
    Due to the nature of this service, it is non-refundable. You are paying for the time required to write letters and support your appeals.

How many letters do I get?
    All customers will get a minimum of three letters written for them. Almost all of the time I will write more, continually attempting to unban your account.

Will you send the letter to Blizzard?
    No, I do not send letters to Blizzard.

How long does it take for my first letter?
    Your first letter is guaranteed to be delivered within 2 hours of receiving the payment.

Do I need to give any details about my account?

No. To protect your privacy I will not request any details such as your account name, character name etc.
    Last edited by Smoogels; 03-16-2015 at 12:49 PM.

Pharl's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vouch.

Trusted trader. Used his powerleveling service several times and all orders had great results. I also have read his unban guide a couple of weeks ago and its top notch. He clearly knows what hes doing and I have no doubt that this service will be HQ to. =)

Recommended.

moor2's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heya, ima just goin around to say im gonna test it right away because ive got banned for botting. meh. But thing is, i wrote them ticket about wtf is going on (because explanation email was about "abuse of economy") And i got generic response ending with " In this particular case, the account will remain closed. This issue is now considered closed also, and while you may contact us again in regards to it, further contact will not result in the re-activiation of the account."
    Do you think i have chance to get atleast 72hr.?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the vouch Pharl.

moor2, PMed you with more details

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump.
    Order today or over the weekend you get the whole service for just £5!

Nolixz's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    6/17
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paid in advance. Got the letter. Couple of hours later, i got my perm ban deleted. No warnings whatsoever. (I was banned because of gold selling.
    Very legit guy!
    +7rep

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nolixz View Post
    Very legit guy!
    +7rep
    Thanks for your feedback

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump.
    *Filler*

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump
    *filler*

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump
    *filler*

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Order today or Tuesday to get the whole service for just £5.

onesbronson's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks G/R
    0/0