Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[AutoIt] Working on D3 Script, need help on calling.

I've just switched from AHK to AutoIt after finding out I was unable to do memory reads as well auto it can. (at least to my knowledge)
    I have done the rest of the work on my script, but I am having trouble figuring out this last part.

For some reason I just can't compute how I would go about telling my script to interact with a way point or a portal (Terminus to be exact). I'm not sure If I use the same as interacting with a NPC or not, but I am also having a problem figuring out just how to go about it.

The following is a [AutoIt] Diablo 3 Click To Move, Interaction, Actor Handling by UnknOwned:
    [AutoIt] [AutoIt] Diablo 3 Click To Move, Interaction, Actor Handling - Pastebin.com

My issue comes in when I can't figure out if I need to do a Function to check for the way point or if I can use a simple PowerUseGUID($_guid,$_snoPower).

If this is the wrong section to ask this then I apologize and feel free to close this thread, but if not any help on pointing me in the right direction for either finding a way to create a proper function and calling it correctly would be appreciated or helping me find the $_guid's to find if a way point would count as a NPC.

[AutoIt] Working on D3 Script, need help on calling.