Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    might risk it and put my gear back onto my main and play...havent played for a couple of weeks then
    will post here when i get banned and lose everything

Diablo 3 Ban Reports Go Here
    g0dshark's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got banned today

Here's how it went down:

I play Hardcore only. I resumed game last week on Tuesday night / Wednesday morning at like 3am, immediately alt tabbed thinking I would be in town. I still had a check point and when I came back, some piece of crap cultists had killed me in a1 Inferno outside the butcher's door. Total bummer man.

So I ship all my gold and craftables to a second account, log out and lay low. A handful of hours later, I try to connect with Hotspot Shield. They disabled that IP clearly so I D/L CyberGhostVPN and log in to my account and delete everything on it. I log out and go to bed. When I wake up the next day, I log in on my normal IP with no VPN and then log out, then immediately go to the website to make a ticket claiming I got hacked and I need a rollback(trying to trick them into giving me one to revive my HC character). This is the second time I've done this. The first time everything went swimmingly.

However, this second time, I get told the issue is being handled normally. A couple of days pass, and I'm thinking they must really be swamped. Then four days pass and I open another ticket about it. They close it and say 'its being handled.' So I wait the weekend out, just playing the GW 2 Beta the whole time(which was insanely amazing, that game is great). When the beta is over, I call customer service and they tell me the account is under a deeper investigation. So I wait a bit longer. I contact them one more time on Monday (yesterday) and say "WTF did the guy quit" so they e-mailed him to remind him about it.

Today I get a email from Blizzard saying they are closing my account for: Inappropriate Activities. I am currently trying to appeal but I have no idea what the problem is or why they're dicking me over.

So what could it be? Here's what I've done on the account:

I've always used a quickswap macro for MF
    I used ZK 5x leveling when it first came out (manually) with friends (way before nerf).
    After the nerf, I used ZK leveling scripts (Autohotkey)
    When infinity ZK came out, I used nachto's AutoIt script
    I bought gold from sellers on OC
    I traded d3 in-game gold for Forum Gold on d2jsp (which looks to them like i'm selling it for real money i bet)
    The first time I got a roll back, I essentially 'duped' 6-7million HC gold. This time, I tried to 'dupe' ~25-30 million HC gold. Could this have been the problem?

I never used any commercial bots (like hell buddy, immortal, etc.)
    I never sold any in-game gold for real money
    I have never been reported for anything, my account's record was immaculate

So it looks like I never would have been banned if I hadn't called attention to myself and/or tried to dupe gold and tomes / jewels through the rollback. It's possible the 'account investigation' looked into the infinity ZK runs and such and banned me for it. It seems like an extremely harsh penalty for a first time offense. The GMs wouldn't give me any more details on what the ban reason was.

At any rate, BEWARE the HC rollback Revive trick
    if you're a scammer, then @*&% you

Prooz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by g0dshark View Post
    I got banned today
    At first I was like.. NOOOO! they started again.

Then I read what you did. They banned you for faking a hacking. There was another user here who said he got banned for same thing.. Here is thread http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...-reversal.html (Do not attempt to rollback to dupe/hardcore death reversal)

f0rks's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems like an extremely harsh penalty for a first time offense.
    reality check - according to your list it rather seems like your eight time offense...
    and you didn't really post your battletag here like your sig says? do you know what a darwin award is?
    m)

KgKris's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know the ban wave is over when the only person getting banned is a retard.

fatkinglet's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    anyone botting 24/7 with autoit for the last few days and no ban?

richardptt's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    **** why the bot dont run Oo?

enimabag's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by fatkinglet View Post
    anyone botting 24/7 with autoit for the last few days and no ban?
    last 7 days straight, no ban

warheart209's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They didn't have maintance last tuesday....this tuesday will be more bans. just in time for the people to test the waters for a week and rebuy accounts thinking its all good.

CookieFactory's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HC character dies, rest of stuff sent to another account, then suddenly hacked. Happens again. I swear it was just a coincidence Mr Customer support please roll back my account. Again.

I got banned today

Here's how it went down:

I play Hardcore only. I resumed game last week on Tuesday night / Wednesday morning at like 3am, immediately alt tabbed thinking I would be in town. I still had a check point and when I came back, some piece of crap cultists had killed me in a1 Inferno outside the butcher's door. Total bummer man.

So I ship all my gold and craftables to a second account, log out and lay low. A handful of hours later, I try to connect with Hotspot Shield. They disabled that IP clearly so I D/L CyberGhostVPN and log in to my account and delete everything on it. I log out and go to bed. When I wake up the next day, I log in on my normal IP with no VPN and then log out, then immediately go to the website to make a ticket claiming I got hacked and I need a rollback(trying to trick them into giving me one to revive my HC character). This is the second time I've done this. The first time everything went swimmingly.

However, this second time, I get told the issue is being handled normally. A couple of days pass, and I'm thinking they must really be swamped. Then four days pass and I open another ticket about it. They close it and say 'its being handled.' So I wait the weekend out, just playing the GW 2 Beta the whole time(which was insanely amazing, that game is great). When the beta is over, I call customer service and they tell me the account is under a deeper investigation. So I wait a bit longer. I contact them one more time on Monday (yesterday) and say "WTF did the guy quit" so they e-mailed him to remind him about it.

Today I get a email from Blizzard saying they are closing my account for: Inappropriate Activities. I am currently trying to appeal but I have no idea what the problem is or why they're dicking me over.

So what could it be? Here's what I've done on the account:

I've always used a quickswap macro for MF
    I used ZK 5x leveling when it first came out (manually) with friends (way before nerf).
    After the nerf, I used ZK leveling scripts (Autohotkey)
    When infinity ZK came out, I used nachto's AutoIt script
    I bought gold from sellers on OC
    I traded d3 in-game gold for Forum Gold on d2jsp (which looks to them like i'm selling it for real money i bet)
    The first time I got a roll back, I essentially 'duped' 6-7million HC gold. This time, I tried to 'dupe' ~25-30 million HC gold. Could this have been the problem?

I never used any commercial bots (like hell buddy, immortal, etc.)
    I never sold any in-game gold for real money
    I have never been reported for anything, my account's record was immaculate

So it looks like I never would have been banned if I hadn't called attention to myself and/or tried to dupe gold and tomes / jewels through the rollback. It's possible the 'account investigation' looked into the infinity ZK runs and such and banned me for it. It seems like an extremely harsh penalty for a first time offense. The GMs wouldn't give me any more details on what the ban reason was.

At any rate, BEWARE the HC rollback Revive trick
    Last edited by CookieFactory; 07-26-2012 at 10:56 PM.

g0dshark's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Prooz View Post
    At first I was like.. NOOOO! they started again.

Then I read what you did. They banned you for faking a hacking. There was another user here who said he got banned for same thing.. Here is thread http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/diab...-reversal.html (Do not attempt to rollback to dupe/hardcore death reversal)
    I wish I had known this =(

Originally Posted by f0rks View Post
    reality check - according to your list it rather seems like your eight time offense...
    No, I have never been reported / caught / suspended at all. It was the first time they ever looked at my account. Immaculate record prior to this.

Originally Posted by f0rks View Post
    and you didn't really post your battletag here like your sig says? do you know what a darwin award is?
    m)
    I took it out because china scum spam me when it's up there. I didn't fix the sig because I want to grief the chinese.

Why are you trying to find my battletag? Are you a sexual deviant? Mentally handicap? Trying to add a banned guy? Does it matter?

Originally Posted by KgKris View Post
    You know the ban wave is over when the only person getting banned is a retard.
    What a great, high quality addition to this thread. I'm trying to give people as much information as possible about my ban (which, for some reason, nobody has any ****ing sense and nobody seems to try to help the rest of us by doing this; their entire post just says: 'i got banned today;' THANKS PAL THAT REALLY HELPS)

TL;DR
    DONT BE A BLITHERING MORON IN RESPONSE
    and
    Dont try the rollback dupe, they're completely on to it

On a much more useful note, I have been running a 2 minute 10 second Kill ZK and exploit for 3x turn-in AutoHotKey script all day today.
    Will definitely be letting you guys know if I get banned or not with it.
    Last edited by g0dshark; 07-26-2012 at 11:00 PM.
    if you're a scammer, then @*&% you

Prooz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by warheart209 View Post
    They didn't have maintance last tuesday....this tuesday will be more bans. just in time for the people to test the waters for a week and rebuy accounts thinking its all good.
    This was my thought as well. They might start doing every other week now.

kindbudz's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    15/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On a much more useful note, I have been running a 2 minute 10 second Kill ZK and exploit for 3x turn-in AutoHotKey script all day today.
    Will definitely be letting you guys know if I get banned or not with it.
    i ran a personal 4X autoit ZK kill bot all night (~14 hrs) for several nights and haven't been banned. haven't timed it but its probably a bit longer 2m10s since it's 4X. this is probably the new safe auto level method, mine is closer to 14-15 hr for 1-60 than the previous infinite ZK that was ~7 hr for me

warheart209's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You people even messing with ZK runs are insane. Hands down that shit is flagged.

kindbudz's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    15/4
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (games created / time) is obviously whats being flagged. not the ZK death, sarkoth death, or any other aspect of those particular act/npc/etc

just imo