Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Classic Fully Automated AFKBoT - Including Dungeon Runs

Hello all!

Been enjoying, and working on Classic WoW for a good month now. So far I think the fruit of my labors is beginning to flourish! Been working on some AFKBots, combat routines, dedicated class bots etc for Classic WoW. I can finally kind of showcase a proof of concept for WoW Classic.

Currently my BoT uses its own code I developed, no need for something called EWT or a external service.

Here is a video of my AutoPriest running in realtime in Classic WoW doing a Deadmines run with a full group of unknown players (I am manually controlling the tank, who is also using his own combat routine I created lol, you can view it at the 7:30ish mark)

Some of you know me from hacking EQ, FFXIV etc, but I took a stab at Classic tried many, many ways of making a Bot, from memory reading, pixels, discord hooking etc, and so far I think I found a possible way for a fast, and reliable Bot. A rough version of my AutoPriest 1.1 is shown in the video as you can see it runs at a unbelievable fast rate, and the response is very nice. (Actually I wasnt expecting it to run so well on its first stress test in a full party).

Once AutoPriest is finished, it will be built into one whole program that runs all class modules etc. It will allow you to (Hopefully) completely AFK Grind in areas, AFK a whole dungeon etc.

Upcoming features

- Specify a player to auto assist/follow in dungeons
    - If an item is not an upgrade (hit greed) if item is an upgrade (hit need) - This is definitely a priority, as I need to manually go to my priests screen to check the item.
    - Better looting system (Current one is hit, and miss) - Fixed

I will also be posting a video soon of the AFK Grind Bot I have been working on that connects to AutoPriest (But its definitely a work in progress)

Let me know what you think, and any feedback would be amazing!

10/04/2019

Originally Posted by pkerspken View Post
    Very interested in this... When are you going to put it on the market? Looks great. Look forward to seeing the grind bot.
    Not sure, not atm though. In the future when the Bot is more ready than it is right now. I'm more focused on increasing the AI on the bot.

Some detail:

AutoPriest Engine

*Healing*

AutoPriest will scan all party members in the game, and detects the amount of party members automatically in your group, and it will heal, bubble all your party members in realtime. Its priority is itself -> The Tank -> Party Members.

*AutoPriest Combat Engine*

The combat engine watches whom you specify as a tank, and will react such as assisting, wanding etc. Before AutoPriest allows it to fire a wand, it checks if the tank is at appropriate health, if hes in combat, if the assisted target is under 98%, and if you do not have agro. If it passes all these checks it will start wanding or using its DPS rotation on the target.

DPS Rotation

Currently if I choose to use the rotation, it will Check if Target is an enemy, in combat, and under 98% then check if my DoT is on Target, if not (it will DoT). Cast Mind Blast, if on cooldown -> Smite. The Priest is only level 21, so im sure I will be drastically working on this as I gain levels.

Looting

AutoPriest will scan when target is dead, and check if the corpse is lootable, after it loots it will autofollow the specified tank in your party. (After fixing a few bugs, it seems to loot pretty well now. Sometimes it skips a corpse every few mobs)

Dungeon Following System

This is my greatest challenge, how to completely AFK running through a dungeon as a healer. So far using ingame follow, and setting it to constantly watch the specified tank. It has some safety checks if the tank is about to move out of range, the priest will stop everything its doing, and autofollow the tank. However this also poses an issue what happens if the tank goes out of range? Well I am currently building a secondary follow, so if tank is out of range. It will autofollow your nearest party member, and when it regains in range of the tank it will auto switch to him.

Warrior Engine

Right now it only has a profile for Protection Spec, since thats what I use. Eventually I will have different profiles for DPS Spec's.

- The Warriors Combat Engine will auto detect if it has sufficient rage of that ability, will count cooldowns, it will auto revenge, sunder, and I recently added the abilitie to track if your target is casting and it will automatically Stun that target with shield bash. The warrior engine also scans if you have agro on your target. If it doesn't it will taunt.

*AFKBot Engine*

The engine will scan all mobs around you in an area your input into the GUI, it can detect level, if enemy or not enemy, and how far it is from you. It can also detect if your dead, or alive. If dead it will pause the bot, if alive it will keep running. If I combine this with my two engines above, I can create a AFK BoT experience as you see in the video.

Some issues

*Need some kind of player proximity detection, if a nearby player is around to pause bot.
    *Eventually code a return to corpse feature.
    *If an item drops, need or greed if in a party.
    *Maybe add quests into the Bot.
    Last edited by DvASystems; 12-28-2019 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Youtube link is filled with self-promotional material. Use trade section.

WoW Classic Fully Automated AFKBoT - Including Dungeon Runs
  2. Thanks lostsk8r, Cashless, TheLordJesusHimself, airrunner, Krack3n, addue, airjqqq (7 members gave Thanks to abysskeq for this useful post)
    pkerspken's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very interested in this... When are you going to put it on the market? Looks great. Look forward to seeing the grind bot.

lostsk8r's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    15/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Subbed! THX

Will this have functions such as mailing/selling/banking when bags are full?
    Text message alerts?
    Timer to log out/pause/resume?
    pause when players nearby (like KISSassist? )
    Last edited by lostsk8r; 10-04-2019 at 02:11 PM.

abysskeq's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pkerspken View Post
    Not sure, not atm though. In the future when the Bot is more ready than it is right now. I'm more focused on increasing the AI on the bot.

Some detail:

AutoPriest Engine

*Healing*

AutoPriest will scan all party members in the game, and detects the amount of party members automatically in your group, and it will heal, bubble all your party members in realtime. Its priority is itself -> The Tank -> Party Members.

*AutoPriest Combat Engine*

The combat engine watches whom you specify as a tank, and will react such as assisting, wanding etc. Before AutoPriest allows it to fire a wand, it checks if the tank is at appropriate health, if hes in combat, if the assisted target is under 98%, and if you do not have agro. If it passes all these checks it will start wanding or using its DPS rotation on the target.

DPS Rotation

Currently if I choose to use the rotation, it will Check if Target is an enemy, in combat, and under 98% then check if my DoT is on Target, if not (it will DoT). Cast Mind Blast, if on cooldown -> Smite. The Priest is only level 21, so im sure I will be drastically working on this as I gain levels.

Looting

AutoPriest will scan when target is dead, and check if the corpse is lootable, after it loots it will autofollow the specified tank in your party. (After fixing a few bugs, it seems to loot pretty well now. Sometimes it skips a corpse every few mobs)

Dungeon Following System

This is my greatest challenge, how to completely AFK running through a dungeon as a healer. So far using ingame follow, and setting it to constantly watch the specified tank. It has some safety checks if the tank is about to move out of range, the priest will stop everything its doing, and autofollow the tank. However this also poses an issue what happens if the tank goes out of range? Well I am currently building a secondary follow, so if tank is out of range. It will autofollow your nearest party member, and when it regains in range of the tank it will auto switch to him.

Warrior Engine

Right now it only has a profile for Protection Spec, since thats what I use. Eventually I will have different profiles for DPS Spec's.

- The Warriors Combat Engine will auto detect if it has sufficient rage of that ability, will count cooldowns, it will auto revenge, sunder, and I recently added the abilitie to track if your target is casting and it will automatically Stun that target with shield bash. The warrior engine also scans if you have agro on your target. If it doesn't it will taunt.

*AFKBot Engine*

The engine will scan all mobs around you in an area your input into the GUI, it can detect level, if enemy or not enemy, and how far it is from you. It can also detect if your dead, or alive. If dead it will pause the bot, if alive it will keep running. If I combine this with my two engines above, I can create a AFK BoT experience as you see in the video.

Some issues

*Need some kind of player proximity detection, if a nearby player is around to pause bot.
    *Eventually code a return to corpse feature.
    *If an item drops, need or greed if in a party.
    *Maybe add quests into the Bot.
    Last edited by abysskeq; 10-04-2019 at 02:59 PM.

pkerspken's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Regardless, looks awesome. You could just scrap the idea of the "typical" idea of a grindbot, and setup a multibox function to run/gear off of strictly dungeons (sounds by your description is kinda where you are headed). If you did that, corpse running would be pretty simple in the event of a wipe, which if you are controlling all 5 bots, would be pretty good at not wiping as everything in each dungeon could be calculated. Nicework!

Look forward to seeing more in the future on it.
    Last edited by pkerspken; 10-04-2019 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Had regardless typed twice in my response

KKira's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love it, looks awesome.

itstom's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Show some videos where the mobs aren't 9 levels lower than your bots.

LegitSale's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    6/7
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking forward to following this post, would love to get in touch with you,

Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by itstom View Post
    Show some videos where the mobs aren't 9 levels lower than your bots.
    I would make tons of videos, but not interested it takes too long to make a video, and edit out my names. Maybe next run. Watch the deadmines video, they are at my level or higher (elites)

TheLordJesusHimself's Avatar Elite User Fuck am not Jewish. Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    141/268
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    everything looks promising on your project. i agree with the heading towards a multibox function to run/gear off of strictly dungeons kinda thing.

Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally was able to test with a full unknown pickup group including the tank. The priest was fully automated.

I was even away from the computer for the first minute or two lol. This tank was definitely giving me some anxiety watching the bot as he was going nuts lol. Surprisingly the bot was holding up pretty well.
    Last edited by DvASystems; 10-05-2019 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Read the rules.

LegitSale's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    6/7
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im currently multiboxing 10 toons this sure as hell would take some of the stress load off me haha Nice work mate

lostsk8r's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    15/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    couldnt you use meshes to follow tanks etc or is that too injected

ZolzolBru's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look like amazing ! Great job

addue's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please post video again, it was removed by moderator. Thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast