0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All right, I'm stumped.

Hello. I'm on a mac, and have been model editing. I've been doing this manually, extracting files and moving stuff around and renaming and all of that. It's working great so far, only I keep running up against a problem:

The skins of my items are never right. Here's an example. I have Lockjaw, it's a purple mace. When I go to turn it into Val'anyr, it becomes the shape of Val'anyr, but remains purple. The .blp for Lockjaw is still being applied to the model, even though I have Val'anyr's .blp file in the modified patch .MPQ and everything. It does this for every item.

I have custom skins that I have made, recolors and such, that I would like to apply as well, but I cannot even take that step until I can figure out how to get the .blp files to work.

Please, does anyone have any advice? Thanks!

All right, I'm stumped.
    Glynbeard's Avatar Mawd Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're 100% sure that you've renamed Val'anyr's .blp file to match Lockjaw's and placed it in the proper location?

Not sure what else would cause this problem :/