4/4
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Daviec View Post
    Sorry should have been more clear. I click on the link it directs me to the page where you click the download link. When I click on "click here to start download" it goes to "your download is starting" and then redirects me to http://download111.mediafire.com/fkm...orgenM.MPQ.rar and it doesn't load or anything. Just a blank page is all with no download starting. I have tried downloading this on other computers besides mine and it gives me the same thing.
    are all the computers you are using on the same home network? If so it could be something to do with your network/ISP. I click on the link myself and it brings the download up just fine. But i guess I can upload it to megaupload in a few minutes.

---------- Post added at 05:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 AM ----------

Fixed the link for human male - goblin female

ALL races -> Goblin/Worgen male and female  4.0.1
    miklm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry should have been more clear. I click on the link it directs me to the page where you click the download link. When I click on "click here to start download" it goes to "your download is starting" and then redirects me to http://download111.mediafire.com/fkm...orgenM.MPQ.rar and it doesn't load or anything. Just a blank page is all with no download starting. I have tried downloading this on other computers besides mine and it gives me the same thing.
    I have this same problem with draenei female to worgen male :/

coldman's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would be awesome if you could take a look at the Night elf Female to Worgen male. Please
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

here is a megaupload link to the swap.

this is the only time im gonna do this. If mediafire does not work for others in the future, I am sorry. If someone else wants to make rapidshare/megaupload links for the swaps, I will gladly add them to the main post. But I do not have the time/will power to upload to 3 different sites. sorry for the inconvenience.

miklm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by coldman View Post

this is the only time im gonna do this. If mediafire does not work for others in the future, I am sorry. If someone else wants to make rapidshare/megaupload links for the swaps, I will gladly add them to the main post. But I do not have the time/will power to upload to 3 different sites. sorry for the inconvenience.
    I will fix it myself then. So if I understand this correctly, u don't have issues with draenei female to worgen?

Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by miklm View Post
    I will fix it myself then. So if I understand this correctly, u don't have issues with draenei female to worgen?
    nope, I can click the download link and start it just fine. if its the swap you are having issues with, go into the character folder, then the draenei folder, and change Male to Female. My friend forgot to change a lot of the female swap folders name from Male to Female.

xsrike's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey coldman,not to bug you with this but. is there any other way for me to fix the head of the models. they all have broken models be it miss jaws/ear or white hair models
    Tried the tauren models in hope of the screeenshot above but it was still messsed up.any tips?

Daviec's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by coldman View Post

I tried the link on the first page again this morning and same thing happened. I then tried the mega upload link and it worked like a charm. Thank you very much for taking your time just to help me out. Good job +rep for you.

Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xsrike View Post
    hey coldman,not to bug you with this but. is there any other way for me to fix the head of the models. they all have broken models be it miss jaws/ear or white hair models
    Tried the tauren models in hope of the screeenshot above but it was still messsed up.any tips?
    The only way I would imagine to fix colors is to compare the skin names of the worgen files to the race files you are swapping to, then rename a skin to the color hair you currently use. trial and error basicly is what goes into this.

Here is a draenei female -> Wrogen male reupload to megaupload, Since you had rep I will do this one for you.

adamskhi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yo great work! but... the ne female to worgen male isn't working for me i've tried out the ne female to goblin male it worked awesome would be great if you could look the ne female one trough +rep

attah7452's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same exact issue with female undead to worgen male, Jus remains inactive and doesn't dload.

Breaks my heart cause its the only swap I'm eager to have, I'd gladly learn to do the swaps myself or upload to megaupload myself if i could get a working scf > wrg male swap working

generalen's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey there, im currently playing a human female mage, getting sick of the skin, so now i got 2 choices, either i wait for cata and migrate goblin/worgen, or i remigrate to ud (<3) again, tho myself like so many others got some problems with some of the download links, i can make the HMF -> GoblinM work fine but the HMF -> WorgenM wont pop when i click "start downloading". It just enters some white screen and nothing happends, if some1 who successfully downloaded this could upload this to some other page i would be very grateful, thx coldman for a great MEdit. cheers

attah7452's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got the link that randomly didnt work for me by saving the dload to my mediafire account and clicking it from my saved files, dunno but worked after one refresh

Adorei's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice job! Really likin it. +rep

jimmys96's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    225/210
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dwarf male - worgen male

the mane is white....

gnome male - goblin male

instead of beard, nose and ears theres holes leading into the head

Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jimmys96 View Post
    dwarf male - worgen male

the mane is white....

gnome male - goblin male

instead of beard, nose and ears theres holes leading into the head
    did the yellow text elude you? These are NOT perfect edits.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

i will be working on the rest of these shortly when the mmowned servers are back to normal. Instead of having to deal with "server is to busy" lol, plus I would rather them not go down due to people rushing to get swaps at the moment.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast