Thanks G/R
    24/58
    Trade Feedback
    27 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

93-100 in 3-4 hours (non-rested, without 3x exp and no flying)

Hello guys, recently I've discovered a decent method for leveling from 93-100 in like 3-4 hours depending on a class (I guess most of you have heirlooms).
    I got 2 of my chars to 100 from 90 in 2 days without much effort. So here's how to do it:

1. You need to be on a quest "Chains of Iron". This quest, and the chain that leads to it, is only available to players that choose to build the gladiator arena in Gorgrond, instead of the lumber yard.

2. Download addon "Cross Realm Assist" if you don't have it already.

3. Go to the quest area, once you get there Rexxar will appear, kill 5 normal mobs that you see, they will give you normal exp. Once you kill them there are 3x NPCs named "Dominated Gronnling" each having around 40k health and each giving from around 9k EXP (without any exp buffs) at 93 level falling down to around 5k at 99 level. Kill those 3!

4. After you killed them use "Quick Join" button from the addon "Cross Realm Assist", if you don't know already this instantly joins a group and sends you to another realm. Luckily doing this resets the quest area so you can kill Dominated Gronnlings again.

5. Repeat step 4.

If you don't like running/flying around and prefer farming on one spot and gaining bunch of levels while doing it, this is perfect spot for you!
    This method depends a bit on a class/gear, with BM Hunter and Demo Lock i did it pretty fast and easy in less than 4 hours, haven't tested other classes. Legion is coming soon so I was thinking about helping you guys hit level 100 easier / faster and on some characters you might find this very easy to do. Happy leveling!

93-100 in 3-4 hours (non-rested, without 3x exp and no flying)
    Vengfull's Avatar War is Coming - Warmonger VPS & Hosting Services
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    162/80
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going to give this a try as soon as i can will update on progress soon

3. Thanks artemarkantos (1 members gave Thanks to Vengfull for this useful post)
    KrespoG's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    24/58
    Trade Feedback
    27 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anyone tried the spot let me know if it worked well for you.

Lyn85's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

yesterday i tested your method. Hit level 94 with this method but without measurement. 16% of Level 95 in 4 Minutes! Nice share.

Thank you
    Last edited by Lyn85; 11-05-2015 at 04:42 AM.

Evankeliumi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by Evankeliumi; 11-05-2015 at 06:15 PM.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    24/58
    Trade Feedback
    27 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read the post again, there has been 5+ posts like that where they take the quest, do it and reset the quest but NONE of them mentioned that using cross realm assist resets the mobs you need to kill so you don't need to walk to questgiver and back, so with the Cross Realm Assist it makes it like 2-3 times faster.

Evankeliumi's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by NikolaSrb1 View Post
    Read the post again, there has been 5+ posts like that where they take the quest, do it and reset the quest but NONE of them mentioned that using cross realm assist resets the mobs you need to kill so you don't need to walk to questgiver and back, so with the Cross Realm Assist it makes it like 2-3 times faster.
    Well at least give some credit to guys who found the "valuable" mobs in first place. Tbh very nice use of CRA addon.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    24/58
    Trade Feedback
    27 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Evankeliumi View Post
    Well at least give some credit to guys who found the "valuable" mobs in first place. Tbh very nice use of CRA addon.
    I would have but I found spot on my own while leveling because the post on the forum wasn't even popular, so I came up with idea to mix it with CRA and worked amazing.

racicotzhe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yesterday i tested your method.

BlacK_ner0's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice find man
    Tested! 94-98 in 1h 43min

+rep

advanta's Avatar ★ Elder ★ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    338/1139
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by NikolaSrb1 View Post
    I agree you made a crucial addition to an incomplete concept and deserve full credit for that. Max rep for a great find.

That said, whether you discovered it yourself or not if you want "unimpeachable integrity" you should do a search anyway and credit the original poster/s.

This is a little extra work, but I think you find the trust you build and the professionalism you show will win you a lot of respect which pays off in various ways.
    Some extremely hot girls I bribed to advertise my youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCID...UqELfuSIhMXEnA

13. Thanks tuni31, Augury13 (2 members gave Thanks to advanta for this useful post)
    4L3X's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still get XP, but it keeps resetting. Soon as the gronnlings are pulled, it all gets reset and I have to kill a few normal level 92s again. This keeps happening, with CRZ or not. Any suggestions?

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    24/58
    Trade Feedback
    27 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 4L3X View Post
    I still get XP, but it keeps resetting. Soon as the gronnlings are pulled, it all gets reset and I have to kill a few normal level 92s again. This keeps happening, with CRZ or not. Any suggestions?
    It's the addon, try Manual Joining smaller groups, custom or questing tab. It's been happening to me, happens when groups are disbanding or alot of people suddenly joining so realms keep changing, that's why. So as I said, join smaller ones and it should be fine.

MistiServices's Avatar Contributor Top Quality - Low Price !
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    79/78
    Trade Feedback
    347 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Better method is to buy 300% flasks,do all bonus objectives in available zones and just turn them with potion.Much better if u have flying,u can get lvl 100 in less than 3hours.I did it with my mate in 2hours and 35 mins.(91-9 then use flask , ask some mates for help and clear Skyreach with potion over Group Finder,u will get 98-100 in 10-15 mins.It gives 400k Exp at end of dungeon.This method cost u around 30k gold if u pay for boost in skyreach and for pots on AH.

CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    24/58
    Trade Feedback
    27 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sylvanaseu View Post
    Better method is to buy 300% flasks,do all bonus objectives in available zones and just turn them with potion.Much better if u have flying,u can get lvl 100 in less than 3hours.I did it with my mate in 2hours and 35 mins.(91-9 then use flask , ask some mates for help and clear Skyreach with potion over Group Finder,u will get 98-100 in 10-15 mins.It gives 400k Exp at end of dungeon.This method cost u around 30k gold if u pay for boost in skyreach and for pots on AH.
    Well this is much cheaper and you don't have to hassle around, just farm one spot. So, easier and alot cheaper, i prefer my method.

18. Thanks tuni31, TwinkEu70 (2 members gave Thanks to KrespoG for this useful post)
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast