[Guide] [Death Knight] [Blood Tank] Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker! menu

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    AfterMidnight's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jmulhern345 View Post
    OK. Last post.
    I'd like to believe that.

About this stupid impurity. 3% healing isn't critical bro. IF you get very unlucky with the fears on magmadar and get like a few packs of core hounds on you. 15% is more useful then 3% healing. just stfu about it. And about the comsumables. They are not needed. One spec. 1 spec is all whats needed. No 100g drums or scrolls. This guide is for the cheapest way to get TF and in my opinion the EASIEST. And once again 3% stronger heals on DS and RT wont even COMPARE 15% mor reduction.
    You fail to see beyond the 3% healing, I stand by what I stated earlier.
    I'll take my passive pet (and no-delay sacrifice), stronger and lower cd AotD, shadowdamage to autoattack, chance to proc an additional attack, 3% strength and 20% AP-coeffiency to my selfhealing, diseases AND coils over your conditional talents and mere seconds of on-use added damage..
    I laugh at the fact that you complain about hardships when spending a tiny bit of gold can help you through them - you make a guide yet dont even as much as mention them to people who might be willing to invest a bit of gold in to better chance of success.

Also, you say it's the cheapest and easiest; when it can only be the one or the other.
    Following by claiming you can't even compare what I suggest build-wise to yours.
    I lol'd.

You simply can't even imagin giving any thought other then your own a chance; I wish I had known this before I wrote all these replies.

Ohwell.
    Last edited by AfterMidnight; 06-07-2010 at 01:39 AM.

[Guide] [Death Knight] [Blood Tank] Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker!
    Nikentic's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    10/4
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Desillusional people ftw.
    I'd invest money into runes of fortitude at any time, it is way cheaper than repair costs.

Vyre's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont see why you have to rage so much about this, people are giving you constructive criticism and you're just being a bitch to them, why don't you just try to prove your point, and instead of just skimming what he read, READ THE WHOLE THING.

You don't have to bitch about people trying to make your guide better, and your just acting like a complete idiot, these forums are not as evil as you think, you just take everything personally.

Edit: And where the hell did anyone say you were clueless about your class? He's just trying to make you understand that there's better talents out there, and suddenly you take your own "math" and flames the guy, what the hell is that about? If you calculate how MANY times you heal through a fight 3% healing would be WAY better to hold yourself up, so you won't even get to the 35% mark, i KNOW how hard MC is, i've done it myself as a DK and a ret pally, so stfu about that, 3% healing overall is way better, because you simply should not ever get that low anyway.
    Last edited by Vyre; 06-07-2010 at 02:04 AM.

Cheat'R's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Vyre View Post
    I dont see why you have to rage so much about this, people are giving you constructive criticism and you're just being a bitch to them, why don't you just try to prove your point, and instead of just skimming what he read, READ THE WHOLE THING.

You don't have to bitch about people trying to make your guide better, and your just acting like a complete idiot, these forums are not as evil as you think, you just take everything personally.

Edit: And where the hell did anyone say you were clueless about your class? He's just trying to make you understand that there's better talents out there, and suddenly you take your own "math" and flames the guy, what the hell is that about? If you calculate how MANY times you heal through a fight 3% healing would be WAY better to hold yourself up, so you won't even get to the 35% mark, i KNOW how hard MC is, i've done it myself as a DK and a ret pally, so stfu about that, 3% healing overall is way better, because you simply should not ever get that low anyway.
    ^

And you deleted it because some people (like me, I admit) were getting you down?
    Still lol'ing.

jmulhern345's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was a mistake to contribute. This site hes very few people who arn't douche bags. I liked this site when i first joined. Now its just flames and idiots that have no clue what thery are talking about

Example Time!!!
    Cheat'R:
    You only have to kill Garr and Baron Geddon.
    The other reagents can drop off trash.

And I'm 100% positive that a blood DK with 40k health couldn't solo Ragnaros.

--------Prolly the Dumbest Post I've Read--------

AfterMidnight:
    Impurity - Spell - World of Warcraft 20% more selfhealing is quite substantial and added passive+aoe damage to make up for the DRW.

-------DS heals for 35%? lol wut?/Mog's Might and blood Gorged are vastly superior for output------

Nikentic:
    You are def capped to Ragnaros even if you have 0 defense rating items on.

-------You are just a ****en retard who doesn't know how defense works....this statement fails miserably----

Vyre:
    If you calculate how MANY times you heal through a fight 3% healing would be WAY better to hold yourself up, so you won't even get to the 35% mark, i KNOW how hard MC is, i've done it myself as a DK and a ret pally, so stfu about that, 3% healing overall is way better, because you simply should not ever get that low anyway.

----I have doubts u pulled through golemagg on a DK with ZERO problems and dps gear..as for a ret pally...Bubble Much?/ask any DK tank..3% more heals or 15% less damage at critical moments? (i mean one that isn't retarded like you)------

See? Everyone who flames says dumbshit constantly...

very few of the posters here are good natured mature people, just 14-16 yearolds who sit behind a PC and talk shit.

EDIT* i wonder how long before mod will see this. lol
    Last edited by jmulhern345; 06-07-2010 at 06:02 AM.

Vyre's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was a mistake to contribute. This site hes very few people who arn't douche bags. I liked this site when i first joined. Now its just flames and idiots that have no clue what thery are talking about

Example Time!!!
    Cheat'R:
    You only have to kill Garr and Baron Geddon.
    The other reagents can drop off trash.

And I'm 100% positive that a blood DK with 40k health couldn't solo Ragnaros.

--------Prolly the Dumbest Post I've Read--------

AfterMidnight:
    Impurity - Spell - World of Warcraft 20% more selfhealing is quite substantial and added passive+aoe damage to make up for the DRW.

-------DS heals for 35%? lol wut?/Mog's Might and blood Gorged are vastly superior for output------

Nikentic:
    You are def capped to Ragnaros even if you have 0 defense rating items on.

-------You are just a ****en retard who doesn't know how defense works....this statement fails miserably----

Vyre:
    If you calculate how MANY times you heal through a fight 3% healing would be WAY better to hold yourself up, so you won't even get to the 35% mark, i KNOW how hard MC is, i've done it myself as a DK and a ret pally, so stfu about that, 3% healing overall is way better, because you simply should not ever get that low anyway.

----I have doubts u pulled through golemagg on a DK with ZERO problems and dps gear..as for a ret pally...Bubble Much?/ask any DK tank..3% more heals or 15% less damage at critical moments? (i mean one that isn't retarded like you)------

See? Everyone who flames says dumbshit constantly...

very few of the posters here are good natured mature people, just 14-16 yearolds who sit behind a PC and talk shit.

EDIT* i wonder how long before mod will see this. lol
    Bro, your missing 1 thing.

YOU are the one flaming.

I have done this on my blood DK and i sometimes experience i get to around 40-50% but i've never really gotten that low, and if i had i would not have any problems getting back up.

Please, just leave these forums, if you think everyone are idiots for doing criticism on your post, gtfo please. You dont have to be a bitch against US. Cheat'r i agree did flame. But you are just being a retard. Now your telling me to learn to play, because you apparently can't do math right, that is not my problem, and i just stated that if you do the math, 3% healing overall in the entire fight will mean more HP than 15%, dmg reduction at an amount of health you should not reach more than atleast once or twice if you are good an know how to play the game.

Your not even considering anything which we write, you obviously have not read through everything we said, you have just taken this assumption that we're dumb as ****ing hell and you know everything.

If you can't take people doing criticism on how you do stuff, good luck with your life bro, gonna be cool once you actually get a job.

And second you just called me retarded without any reasons, since i did not flame you at all, i just pointed out that you do not read through our replies and that 3% healing overall is better.

Just stop posting anymore and leave the forums, i'd love to see you gone.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you fall under ther "idiot thats pokes his head into shit he is clueless about" group. AfterMidnight started the shit by saying "l2p" second page. I started flaming back. I was calm before a obvious retard started talking shit.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you fall under ther "idiot thats pokes his head into shit he is clueless about" group. AfterMidnight started the shit by saying "l2p" second page. I started flaming back. I was calm before a obvious retard started talking shit.
    I knew it, you were going to post :P
    And besides, thát, was an honest suggestion and I still think that you should learn to play as you obviously went HURR DURR and never looked beyond the Blood spec.

I'll get into your previous post in a moment, just waking up.
    Oh, I see we're going to quote eachother on witty remarks; okido.
    Last edited by AfterMidnight; 06-07-2010 at 08:29 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can a Mod please just close/delete this thread? Thx. I dont wanna be bothered with gettin the last word in.

Edit* Out of all honesty when you go around and tell people to learn to play expect then to revolt when you start to talk down for no reason. You could have stated your Impurity Idea and we could have had a discussion about it rather then insulting me *******.
    Last edited by jmulhern345; 06-07-2010 at 08:40 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can a Mod please just close/delete this thread? Thx. I dont wanna be bothered with gettin the last word in.
    Now now, mister superiority complex; hold your horses and let me state these final words.
    When all is said and done, you are blind to see when people want to help you.
    I had no intention of ever making a second nor third post, but it was you who took my wording out of context and engaged yourself in a discussion that you couldn't possibly win because you were unwilling to accept any thought other then that of your own.

If now, you are going to wait another year or two and see if people have changed - without reviewing your own attitude, you shouldn't be suprised to find that all the new people on MMOwned are bullies aswell.
    Because really, we are not.

Edit* Out of all honesty when you go around and tell people to learn to play expect then to revolt when you start to talk down for no reason. You could have stated your Impurity Idea and we could have had a discussion about it rather then insulting me *******.
    As for your edit, my L2P notion was in my second post, after you mocked my suggestion - not before.
    Last edited by AfterMidnight; 06-07-2010 at 08:51 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lets go through the conversation...
    Douche Bag: Boing flip!
    That 27k dk had a lot easier time then you because he actually invested more points in unholy to improve his selfheals.
    Also, I don't think the def cap for a lvl80 dk on a lvl63 boss is 540 lmao ----------A idea and i appreciate it.

ME: The more defense the better bro. vamp blood and improved deathstrike>Some extra disease. the magic reduction does help but isn't needed. aswell....lets see one solo the more physical bosses with less then 55% mitigation.------My response. Its not insulting at all.

Douche bag: Who said anything about an extra disease and dropping Imp DS?
    Impurity - Spell - World of Warcraft 20% more selfhealing is quite substantial and added passive+aoe damage to make up for the DRW.---Great idea i appreciate the input.

L2P. -----WAIT NOW WHY DID YOU SAY THAT? ******* Alert!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lets go through the conversation...
    I said "Boing flip"???? CRUCIFY ME AND BURN MY LIVING BODY, DO IT NOW!!!
    Oh mercy.
    That 27k dk had a lot easier time then you because he actually invested more points in unholy to improve his selfheals.
    Also, I don't think the def cap for a lvl80 dk on a lvl63 boss is 540 lmao ----------A idea and i appreciate it.
    Now thát's not what you first saaaaiiiidd :P
    Nor was
    ME: The more defense the better bro. vamp blood and improved deathstrike>Some extra disease. the magic reduction does help but isn't needed. aswell....lets see one solo the more physical bosses with less then 55% mitigation.------My response. Its not insulting at all.
    You mocked my "idea which you appreciate" and said
    EDIT* last edit lol....is which way does unholy increase heals thats dramticly by the extra disease...IMP DS...does the same crap. LMFAO
    Implying that someone doesn't know his/her class is different from stating someone doesn't know his/her class.
    You obviously didn't explore any other possibilities when it came to your 'solo boss' build where I did know better.
    But according to your display, I think it's save to say you believe you are #1!
    And #2 and #3, because nobody may consider him/herself even remotely knowledgeable about Death Knights but you.
    Impurity - Spell - World of Warcraft 20% more selfhealing is quite substantial and added passive+aoe damage to make up for the DRW.---Great idea i appreciate the input.
    Well, I didn't - how does that make me a douche bag this time?

L2P. -----WAIT NOW WHY DID YOU SAY THAT? ******* Alert!
    Because you should.
    It is painfully obvious to everyone here that you really, really should.

Anything else?
    Last edited by AfterMidnight; 06-07-2010 at 09:04 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't mean anything bad with my original response to you. and you put what i said on a page after before when you said L2p. Im not annoyed with boing flip...i was annoyed with "L2P" now you are warping words and posts in diffrent orders in favor of yourself. Thats why i labeled you as a douche bag...

----------A idea and i appreciate it.
    --My response. Its not insulting at all.
    These where my thoughts on your post and my response you tard. I never actually said them tho until my previous post. You just warp words like a ****ing idiot.

Edit* Ok i have to learn to play because i am not that familiar with the unholy tree. I made a guide. From my view. From the spec i know best. I was open and i would have loved to discuss your idea in a civilized manner. BUT you had to put me down like a douche bag because you didn't agree with my spec for soloing. You really are just a stupid ****.
    Last edited by jmulhern345; 06-07-2010 at 09:12 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't mean anything bad with my original response to you. and you put what i said on a page after before when you said L2p. Im not annoyed with boing flip...i was annoyed with "L2P" now you are warping words and posts in diffrent orders in favor of yourself. Thats why i labeled you as a douche bag...
    Please quote me where I warp words by putting quotes posts in different orders.
    And I couldn't care less that you were insulted by my "L2P" statement; this gives you no right to label me for anything on these forums.

----------A idea and i appreciate it.
    --My response. Its not insulting at all.
    These where my thoughts on your post and my response you tard. I never actually said them tho until my previous post. You just warp words like a ****ing idiot.
    You off all people should know when your idea is mocked but once this thread has been closed and you finally settle down, you will see that you're the one who has to constantly defend himself, not I.
    And I hope, once you reach this appifany - you will realise how silly it is to think this entire forum is full of flamers and bad people, when you are just a bad person with a misguided perspective yourself.

Edit* Ok i have to learn to play because i am not that familiar with the unholy tree. I made a guide. From my view. From the spec i know best. I was open and i would have loved to discuss your idea in a civilized manner. BUT you had to put me down like a douche bag because you didn't agree with my spec for soloing. You really are just a stupid ****.
    Lawl, more edits!
    Very well, you may commence digging your own grave even further.

You made a flawd guide to help beginners and when people came in and contradicted you, they were all douchebags and you had to unleash hell or else you wouldn't be able to live anymore. :P

I have a better spec and an easier time solo'ing, you question my every turn when I state that X isn't all that hard in a progressively more rude manner.
    ((Which is still showing btw))

I am at peace with what I've said and done; aswell as convinced of my harmless motives.
    I can acknowledge this from the fact that I'm not the one the majority agrees to be a fool on.

I can write 'till the end of time and you'd still be frustrated over the fact that we're right and you're wrong.

Oh.. you poor soul..
    Last edited by AfterMidnight; 06-07-2010 at 09:20 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The quote thing is given me probs....
    But you basicly took...

L2P

and added in
    EDIT* last edit lol....is which way does unholy increase heals thats dramticly by the extra disease...IMP DS...does the same crap. LMFAO
    before you said L2p... which actually came after. As one of my responses to you rude comments THAT CAME AFTER you said L2P....you a ****ing idiot.

You arranged the posts in the wrong order. So that it looked like i started talking shit BEFORE "BEFORE" you said L2P.

I remember being on the forum a while back. No one insulted someones playing style for no ****en reason.

-----Edit* I can really care less. I may been a dick first. Dont care about this thread. I am expecting to get banned anyway. I will just make another account if i see anything useful on this site. Cya dude. GL with your 3% heals. And your basic math class where you learn that 20% of 15% doesn't mean 20%+15%=total heals...Total damage taken reduced by 15% is more beneficial then a extra 3% more of 6k.
    Last edited by jmulhern345; 06-07-2010 at 09:32 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast