0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quick tip] Argent Tournament ---> sell runecloth nao

People are frothing at the mouth over the achievement Exalted Argent Champion of the Alliance/Horde and its associated sub-achievements. They need runecloth stacks in order to raise their reputation with capital cities to exalted in order to receive these achievements.

Anyhow I am selling stacks of runecloth for 16g tonight, haven't tried for more but someone bought out about 20 stacks within an hour. I think everyone is trying to get exalted with the 5 cities; not sure though because I already did ambassador. :yuck:

Back to the point, get your cloth on the AH because people are too busy doing dailies to be bothered to farm runecloth stacks all day in Scholomance/Stratholme etc. Lots of you have an excuse to be in there anyway, be it for the mount or the libram mats, etc.

Happy goldmaking! Please feel free to redirect credit/kudos to the original poster who referred to runecloth in regard to the tourney. Couldn't find your post mate. :confused:

EDIT: 12:43pm server time next day, flipped some stacks and they already sold within 1 hour of posting, I think I had about 12 on an alt and 10 on the main, all sold for about 15g apiece. It's crazy! Seriously people can only do 25 dailies per 24 hours, why buy sooo much runecloth?? Oh well CHA CHING.

Next day - some arse is selling stacks for like, 19.99 rofl! And I think people are actually buying them. =( Racing to get those Exalted Champion achievements.
    Last edited by timebandit1; 04-23-2009 at 03:55 AM. Reason: update!
    "As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourishes. But the wind passes over, and soon all disappears; and his place will no more exist."

[quick tip] Argent Tournament ---> sell runecloth nao
    EgologiC's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thi5 iS nic3, Dunn0 h0wmucH Th3y Sell on my s3rv3R tho

EDIT: Sorry for editing m8z0r
    I play WoW

timebandit1's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Before people stop buying it for close to 20g a stack, yes, that's pretty much what I am saying. In conjunction with the new world event in WoW, now is a great time to sell the stuff.

I had a lot in the bank and in the mail already, so I guess that made it a sweeter deal for me than it might be for some. =-(
    "As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourishes. But the wind passes over, and soon all disappears; and his place will no more exist."

Arrakis's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Extra tip ... a great place to farm them are for example Stratholme or Auchidon instances ....

Zurkei's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +3 rep, didn't know about this.

M-real's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesent work on my server only sell for 4g stack

tdrake's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sells for only 6g my server. lots of stacks

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By evening you should be able to post more, I think it gets bought out the most in the evening and at night when demand is greater than production. It really is amazing though that people are willing to spend so much on something you can get sooo fast. O_o?

I bought out some cheap stuff and plan to post a lot more tonight unless it's absolutely flooded. Last night could have been the highest the prices will go, but I don't know about that at all. So far the runecloth profits stand around 600g and that's just from stacks that were waiting around in the mailbox and sold last night. I vendored so many stacks farming Stratholme last month too... fail.

Well I hope some of you are able to profit from this. Looks like some servers might not be as easy to run through the wringer as mine. =-(

EDIT: updated first post with a lil new info, the stuff is still selling hot today as well and it's pretty dead in the a.m. here, haha.
    Last edited by timebandit1; 04-22-2009 at 11:47 AM.

Eaassas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Deeply depending on each servers economy, my server sells stacks for like 5g tops

Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    =-( Most unfortunate. I think it's because most of the people on my server are too stupid to read anything beyond trade chat. Anyhow it's massive twocents where 'tards frolic.