0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to pick (and make) botting profies

aOkay, i was kind of confused where to post a guide on botting (guide section or botting section =S) so please forgive me if the section is not correct

This guide will tell you how to pick (and create) the correct profiles for botting (I use glider but I dont see why this wouldn't work on any other program)

What you need to do:

There is always the option of simply going to a website and taking a profile from there, but this always comes with a very large amount of risk: fellow botters

If you go to a botting location and you see someone walking around endlessly in that non-human-ish way, leave him alone... If you bot next to someone you are risking your acount twice as much as you should be since if a GM catches either one of you there is going to be a high chance he will spot the other. So just leave fellow botters alone

Now, if you find a profile with nobody botting in the same place, go nuts... you have that refined profile all to yourself. Just don't forget to run away if another botter is stupid enough to join you in your AFK journey to level 80

Picking a Location:

Checklist:
    - Remote / hard to get to
    - Not likely to be a questing area
    - The mob you are botting on should spawn somewhere else in the zone

There are truly a million places...remote places... that allow for amazing botting, here is only an example:

The poorly photoshopped shaded red area is an entire island of Surf Gliders (how ironic) that nobody really knows about, this is a remote area, that you have to swim to, and there are mobs on the shore that is likely to occupy all questers. This area is practically perfect for botting

There are hundreds of areas like this around the world, a simple glance at the world map at the zone of your choice and you can target the areas that make you go "no way am i running that far"...and the run to them, admittedly I did have to go to a few areas to find this place, but it was totally worth it.

Summary:

- Do NOT share a botting location with a fellow botter... or a human as long as I'm placing these restrictions
    - Find a location to create you own gliding profiles that fills the above criterion
    - Make the profile as clumsy as you want it to be... if you pick the right place no body should see you anyway (but try to be neat =P)
    - Enjoy =D

Hope this helps
    This guide has been posted by me on the guides section, but i realized that most of the people reading this guide there don't have glider, so i just reposed it here

How to pick (and make) botting profies
    ~OddBall~'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A better way to find places to bot, is go to wowhead search for hostile/neutral mobs between a particular level, then wowhead will give you a spot of all places they are and choose the one that you could never be bothered to go to.
    https://www.mmowned.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/guides/278302-selecting-bot-you.html - SELECTING THE BOT FOR YOU

PHWOOOOAAAAAR - Parog was here. <3 <----Wtf's a Parog?