Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just bought gold this is a very trustworthy sight and the Customer Service is great. I would greatly recommend this site.

Mmogah
    blue_crystalguy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks MMOgah for the fast and reliable service! Just 5 minutes after ordering the courier PMed me saying that my order is ready.

Again, Thank you very much MMOgah.

sixxarforsure's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just an awesome site with awesome people. I screwed up my server and they were on point with online chat to help me resolve the situation and get my product in no time. This site is just fantastic. You're crazy if you use anyone else.

shinavaka's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just saw this thread and i buy from them, figured id give a shoutout, never had any issues except once they didnt have the gold in time and offered a full refund at the time if i didn't want to wait. Was well worth and very fast every time so far. 5 stars from me

spencer 523's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best site, would recommend it to anyone and everybody. This site isn't any joke got my gold within 15 minutes accept for the wait time on the ah lol... if you're gonna buy gold from a site buy from this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 100% recommended!

eagleye's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Recommended Seller! Fast delivery and good online chat support! 5 stars!

mathix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice seller! Cheap prices and great support. Had my gold within 20 minutes.

loki9988's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great fast and friendly service Angelica helped me out fast and she was on top of every thing i would highly recommend this site if you need fast gold in wow

Lloyd101's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made an account on ownedcore just to review my convenient experience at mmogah.

This was my second attempt at buying gold on WoW after I got malware from visiting a shady website on the first attempt. This time everything was safe and I was satisfied with the customer service (Angelica), the gold was paid in full and came in less than one hour. I highly recommend trying out mmogah for the next time you need DIRT cheap gold

I will definitely come back again.

JohnMind101's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I am in the market to purchase illegal World of Warcraft gold. The first thing I always do before I even think about placing an order is heading on over to the customer service and asking if they had my desired amount of gold in stock for my server. For this case, I asked if they had 500,000 gold in stock on my selected server and faction. I was told that they had stock on my server, so I went ahead and placed an order. I choose the deliver by AH.

An hour goes by and I contact customer service.

Me: Just wanted to know what the ETA is on delivery?
    Them: We don't have that much in stock so it will take awhile for our suppliers to get the gold.
    Me: But you told me that you had the 500,000 gold in stock and ready to go.
    Them: No I never said that.

I had to go to work by this time so I decided to give them the day to deliver my gold. I came home and logged on to see that they still didn't buy out my items on AH. So I asked for a refund and they refunded me the money after they failed to deliver in a reasonable time.

I'm not saying they're a bad website to buy gold.. This is just my experience with the. If they are reading this forums, my advice to MMOGAH is to don't lie about having something in stock. If it was an honest mistake, then fine. Even if someone bought a large amount of gold before me and that depleted the stock, say that is what happened instead of saying "Oh we never said we had that in stock"

Braavosi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought several times from them(mainly Angelica) and it's always extremely fast and the price is always more than fair. Hated buying gold in the past because of the fear of being scammed. Trust me, there is no need to fear buying from these guys. The best!

MmoGah_com's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/12
    Trade Feedback
    68 (99%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello

Originally Posted by JohnMind101 View Post
    When I am in the market to purchase illegal World of Warcraft gold. The first thing I always do before I even think about placing an order is heading on over to the customer service and asking if they had my desired amount of gold in stock for my server. For this case, I asked if they had 500,000 gold in stock on my selected server and faction. I was told that they had stock on my server, so I went ahead and placed an order. I choose the deliver by AH.

An hour goes by and I contact customer service.

Me: Just wanted to know what the ETA is on delivery?
    Them: We don't have that much in stock so it will take awhile for our suppliers to get the gold.
    Me: But you told me that you had the 500,000 gold in stock and ready to go.
    Them: No I never said that.

I had to go to work by this time so I decided to give them the day to deliver my gold. I came home and logged on to see that they still didn't buy out my items on AH. So I asked for a refund and they refunded me the money after they failed to deliver in a reasonable time.

I'm not saying they're a bad website to buy gold.. This is just my experience with the. If they are reading this forums, my advice to MMOGAH is to don't lie about having something in stock. If it was an honest mistake, then fine. Even if someone bought a large amount of gold before me and that depleted the stock, say that is what happened instead of saying "Oh we never said we had that in stock"

Hello there,
    Thank you for your information. Do you mind letting us know the order number or the email you filled in your order so that we can check the details and find out if any staff lied to our customer. Because we have just checked the 6 months' refunded orders, we can't find a 500k WOW refunded one.
    MmoGah.com ranks well among mmorpg game sellers. One of our company rules is that we can never lie to our customers. We will investigate this issue seriously to see if anyone breaks the company rules and will strengthen the consciousness of obeying the company rules. And we are looking forward to your reply. You can reply us here directly or [email protected].
    Wish you a wonderful day!
    Customer Support , MmoGah.com
    (512)666-4240 | [email protected] | LiveChat

Ashli02's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just put in 5 seperate orders, group of friends returning to the game on a diff server. And within no time they furfilled 4/5 orders, with the last one just starting the buyout process. Would recomend to others, I too was wondering if I should go ahead with it or not, but the positive reviews swayed me to do it. I was happy i did

blodraighn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love these people they re extremely nice nd are very honest. this isby far th best service I have ever gotten. never waited more then 30 min except on sat or a sunday due to a lot of orders, but! very cheap and reliable.

zsun036's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    10/10 great services, nice live chat with support John