Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had a question about the 60 day game cards so I contacted Ben on AIM. Very nice guy and was very patient with me - answered all my questions and got me the 2 60 day game cards literally a minute after I placed the order!

A+ overall. I will definitely come back for more game cards in the future.

Review of WorldofGame.Net-Wow Gold and Rift Plat
    benjiang's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hotpockets View Post
    Had a question about the 60 day game cards so I contacted Ben on AIM. Very nice guy and was very patient with me - answered all my questions and got me the 2 60 day game cards literally a minute after I placed the order!

A+ overall. I will definitely come back for more game cards in the future.

Ya! that was fun! At the very beginning, Hotpockets didn't believe it was me,
    and I asked him to contact the Live Support on our website, and it proved that it was exactly me there. ^^

The whole process took only 13 minutes, from he ordered till he got those two time cards work on his account.
    but we can't have these in stock all the time, so it's better to check stock before you order,
    if you need it but not urgently, you can order first without any checking, we will deliver the card the moment we have. : )

Thank you very much, to Hotpockets, and to all of you. Thanks!

And Special thanks to MMOwned and KuRIoS who helped me a lot. : )

Hivetyrant's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just thought i'd add to this thread with my experience.

I only purchased 5k, but I had it within a matter of hours. Not sure how that scales with the competition, but in comparison to the sites I have used in the past, this was extremely quick.

I even got a follow up conversation with Ben, who explained the internet troubles they were having, whether this was true or not, didn't really matter, it was nice to have someone speak to me and explain the situation.

Will certainly use again.

R0w4n's Avatar Retired Model Editor :3
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sitting in Live chat with Ben now - waiting for status of gold on my server!
    - 28k? WoW! Im ordering some!

So this is my 1. time buying gold, and I got to say, I thrusted Ben - what a nice guy! though he did make jokes on each other ;D
    Timer for delivery is counting now ;D

3 min , 42 sec for the trader to contact me another 2 min for me to react because Ben is so charming! ;D
    Ordered 7k gold!
    As said, this was my 1. time buying gold so I cant compare it with others! 5/5! Thanks Ben!

Ordered a gamecard aswell, alot cheaper then E-stores in DK 5/5 still!!
    Last edited by R0w4n; 09-18-2010 at 10:57 AM.

benjiang's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hivetyrant View Post
    Just thought i'd add to this thread with my experience.

I only purchased 5k, but I had it within a matter of hours. Not sure how that scales with the competition, but in comparison to the sites I have used in the past, this was extremely quick.

I even got a follow up conversation with Ben, who explained the internet troubles they were having, whether this was true or not, didn't really matter, it was nice to have someone speak to me and explain the situation.

Will certainly use again.

Hi, thanks for your review. Let me explain the Internet problem we had when we were delivering your gold.
    These days, there is a typhoon named FANAPI in China, which has some influence on telecom, Internet and some communication environment.
    We got disconnected sometimes, but it's not a big problem, we can still deal with it.

Hmm...don't know if you can understand, but I felt sorry about that, so I logged in the game, and contacted you to say sorry for our bad work.
    I thought an explanation was necessary, to make you not worry about our service, that's why I contacted you.

Anyway, to finish your order and finish safely are what we really care about, and finally we made it, I mean you and us. lol

Thanks fo your support man!

By the way, thank you MMOwned, for giving us a good place to communicate with our customers and let them share their reviews here,
    here is really a good place, really. Thank you very much!

Hivetyrant's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by benjiang View Post
    Hi, thanks for your review. Let me explain the Internet problem we had when we were delivering your gold.
    These days, there is a typhoon named FANAPI in China, which has some influence on telecom, Internet and some communication environment.
    We got disconnected sometimes, but it's not a big problem, we can still deal with it.

Hmm...don't know if you can understand, but I felt sorry about that, so I logged in the game, and contacted you to say sorry for our bad work.
    I thought an explanation was necessary, to make you not worry about our service, that's why I contacted you.

Anyway, to finish your order and finish safely are what we really care about, and finally we made it, I mean you and us. lol

Thanks fo your support man!

By the way, thank you MMOwned, for giving us a good place to communicate with our customers and let them share their reviews here,
    here is really a good place, really. Thank you very much!
    Thanks Ben, I definitely understand, and I really do appreciate the conversation.

To some it might not mean much, but when most transactions are like a night with a hooker (No talk and all action) it was nice to have a real person contact me for a quick chat.

I really do appreciate the gesture and that alone will make me go back next time

benjiang's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the past three days, it was Mid-Autumn Days in China, that's Moon Festival, some of us were back to hometown for vacation.
    So some customers didn't get their orders delivered in time, here I would like to say sorry to all of you and apologize for the delay of delivery.

But still thank you, most of our customers understand us so much and just a few asked for refund, and we did refund their payment.
    When I informed those again who asked for refund, they did come back and ordered again. Really thank you very much.

If you still have any quesitons about any of our work, please contact me or Live Support on our website, we will try our best to help you and solve your problems.

Again, I, on behalf of WorldofGame.Net and our company, apologize for all delayed order during this Moon Festival.

Thank you too, MMOwned. ^^

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I just ordered some gold for my little brother - it went very smooth and I had it within 5 minutes
    Eventhough i was a stupid and accidentally put US server instead of EU. DOH.
    Ben helped me thru it and refunded the total amount so i could reorder without me being stupid..
    FLAWLESS order BEN and worldofgame.net!

benjiang's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    I just ordered some gold for my little brother - it went very smooth and I had it within 5 minutes
    Eventhough i was a stupid and accidentally put US server instead of EU. DOH.
    Ben helped me thru it and refunded the total amount so i could reorder without me being stupid..
    FLAWLESS order BEN and worldofgame.net!

I was a bit surprised when KuR contacted me on MSN and told me that he wanna purchase gold
    and also surprised that he made a wrong order on the order server. lol
    But everything was going very smooth, and here is one thing I wanna be honest, actually, it was about 8 minutes, not 5 minutes. :P
    Anyway, lucky that we had enough gold for KuR and his order was done within minutes, thank God.

Thank you, KuR.

Livewire's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Theese guys are ****ing epic. I've bought lots of gold and I've only waited for about 5-10mins. Will use them again and can't wait til they get their powerleveling service up so I can use that aswell!

Oh and hi Ben Robin/Bretx here

benjiang's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Livewire View Post
    Theese guys are ****ing epic. I've bought lots of gold and I've only waited for about 5-10mins. Will use them again and can't wait til they get their powerleveling service up so I can use that aswell!

Oh and hi Ben Robin/Bretx here
    lol...kk, recently I have been too busy with business, didn't notice you post a review here,
    and yea, we are currently updating our security system of Powerleveling,
    because we don't want any of our customers to take any risks when placing orders on our site.

Thank you very much, Robin. ^^

Hotpockets's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Needed some gold so I decided to try WorldofGame since I had never bought gold from them before, I had a 10% discount coupon, and since my last transaction with Ben went well. :P

I hopped in Live Chat after I ordered and told there was no gold available on the server I had ordered on but they were going to farm me some and would have it delivered ASAP. It wasn't a problem since I had many things to do to past the time. Roughly 2 hours later I got the gold. Zero complaints here. Would order gold from them again.

Edit:

Ben delivers once again! Ordered a 60 day game card for my brother and the transaction was flawless. I hopped in Live Chat before I ordered and Ben had the code for me no more than a minute or two after my order cleared. He gave me a screen shot of the code as well. The whole process took about 12 minutes.

Thanks again Ben and Worldofgame.net!!
    Last edited by Hotpockets; 10-17-2010 at 06:41 AM. Reason: Ordered a 60 day game card for my brother.

t2kewl's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ben is one hell of a guy, I will not only be providing him with all of my business, but my guild's business as well

benjiang's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by t2kewl View Post
    Ben is one hell of a guy, I will not only be providing him with all of my business, but my guild's business as well
    Haha, I am very surprised that you are a guild master, I didn't know at first.
    Thanks for your support. ^_^

Hotpockets's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered some gold and the transaction was quick and smooth. I hopped in live chat to make sure there was gold in stock before I ordered, and got the gold after I ordered about 10 minutes later - the whole process took ~13 minutes. The person I talked to on Live Chat was professional and spoke good English.

Great job and thanks once again WorldofGame.net!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast