Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you so much for your fair feedbacks! The satisfaction of our customers is our final goal We sinerely offer 100% hand-leveling and fast-delivery- gold service. As well we offer reasonable price and decent powerlevler! And we will be at your service at any time. We are looking forward to your business![COLOR="Silver"]
    Last edited by toppowerlevel; 05-17-2010 at 12:32 PM.

Toppowerlevel review (posting for another member)
    Altair87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used toppowerlevel a lot in the last few weeks for powerleveling- I recommend them very highly. Their strength IMO is in security and leveling the right way - about 12 hours a day or so of quests and dungeons. Some other services may level a bit longer each day and a bit faster, but I think toppowerlevel's way is the best for not raising suspicion with GMs. I talked with my leveler a good bit- he spoke very good English. Everything in my order was done exactly as promised, professions, good gear, etc. A very nice and unexpected bonus was a level 232 weapon from a dungeon- I thought I was gonna have to buy a level 200 one.
    Last edited by Altair87; 05-19-2010 at 05:47 PM.

piehead's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I Just Purchesed Pl from this site.

Power leveling service daily updating

Well I have just ordered a power leveling service from because I saw this thread
    HTML Code:
    http://www.toppowerlevel.net
    I ordered level 70 - 80 Fast Package for $37.99 taking 3 days total. (Seemed good to me but i am new at this)

Day 1: Level 70, starting at 9:02 PM East coast

Day 2: Level 72, i just woke up at 7:30 and over night 2 levels is good time! (Also they are TOTALY hand leveled i saw her in Nexus!)

Day 2: Level 73, i just decided to check in.. shes is level 73 but offline? So i hit them up on their help line and she said that the leveler was asleep.. okay.. she said 3 more hours that's gonna be 8:15 PM East coast.

Day 2: Level 73, is on and leveling.. (Going to sleep. update more tomorrow.)

Day 3: Level 77, woke up and she was at 76 but had no time to update now level 77 in Zul'Drak.

Day 3: Level 79, going to sleep will be 80 by tomorrow is my bet or late in the night (In Gun'drak atm).

**** Got to 80 like i thought just had to much fun with him so i didn't update :P ****

New Power leveling Order!
    Well i decided to level my level 73 DeM But i got 1 level and said.. to boring!

So level 74 just ordered and im about to goto sleep Hopefully they start :P Should take a total of 2 days and 18 hours with the price of 25.93 USD

Well i just woke up, 2:00 PM he is offline and level 76, 2 levels over night as usual good stuff

****Will Update when I awake!*****
    Last edited by piehead; 07-19-2010 at 01:14 PM.

toppowerlevel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Altair87 ,

Really appreciate your commendation! We will keep going on our good-job! And we are looking forward to doing more business with you(surely with bonus)!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by piehead View Post
    Power leveling service daily updating

Well I have just ordered a power leveling service from because I saw this thread
    HTML Code:
    http://www.toppowerlevel.net
    I ordered level 70 - 80 Fast Package for $37.99 taking 3 days total. (Seemed good to me but i am new at this)

Day 1: Level 70, starting at 9:02 PM East coast

Day 2: Level 72, i just woke up at 7:30 and over night 2 levels is good time! (Also they are TOTALY hand leveled i saw her in Nexus!)

Day 2: Level 73, i just decided to check in.. shes is level 73 but offline? So i hit them up on their help line and she said that the leveler was asleep.. okay.. she said 3 more hours that's gonna be 8:15 PM East coast.

Day 2: Level 73, is on and leveling.. (Going to sleep. update more tomorrow.)

**** Will Update more later****
    Our service purpose is to make every of our customers get a satisfying sevice, and if you are satisfied with our service, we will be very happy. Thank you for your support!

piehead's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes you guys DO have good support and leveling service! I will most defiantly use this site for gold next!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by piehead View Post
    Yes you guys DO have good support and leveling service! I will most defiantly use this site for gold next!
    Thank you so much for your support! We will go on with our good job, and do better and better! =D

Saiyoko's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recently bought gold myself and ZOMG it delivered so fast and the support was super awesome =O, The support was so awesome I bought more stuff from the site. I recommend it to anyone they rock XD!!!

aka Black =P

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Saiyoko View Post
    I recently bought gold myself and ZOMG it delivered so fast and the support was super awesome =O, The support was so awesome I bought more stuff from the site. I recommend it to anyone they rock XD!!!

aka Black =P

Dear Black,

thank you so much for your good review! Also really appreciate your trust! We will keep with our good working!=D

Zaffoe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am going to purchase pl 71-79 for my mage soon.
    Will update with a review later.

Update:
    So, after some trouble they now started. The trouble was mainly caused by me but they were very kind and patient and now its solved.

I ordered a 71-79 level package for about 32,60 USD.
    Estimated time to complete: 3 days and 8 hours.
    Balance on my mage was 300g.

Day 1:
    16:22: Order is now handled, starts at level 71
    20:48: just came home from work, he is lvl 72 in borean tundra and a friend told me he did some IoQ too

Day 2:
    6:48: Mage is already level 74! Leveling in borean tundra. Also got a few achieves like falling down 65y without dying.
    11:07: Still level 74, the guy from support told me the lvler is resting. Noticed he did 27 IoQ.
    15:46: He is back on, and I tell you he really likes Isle of Conquest haha.
    21:06: Manuel for sure! Progress is great and live support too. Level 76 now and also got some more achievements.

Day 3:
    4:41: Just woke up in the middle of the night, decided to check progress; level 77 now! and he is doing Gundrak at the moment.
    4:46: And now he is doing Hall of Stone.
    10:10: Level 78! He did 56 Isle of Conquest battles haha. He also did quit some dungeons like Violet Hold etc. and he got the 500 quest achievement. 677g in its pocket but a lil' downer he bought all kind of BoE items instead of cold weather flying. And with all the honor he gained he bought some shitty PvP items hehe. But hey I only paid for the lvl service.
    13:59: Dinged 79!

They lvld my character from 71 to 79 very fast, 100% handlvld! And that for a low price! Awesome service and I will defo use them in the future for plvl/gold/cdkeys!
    Last edited by Zaffoe; 06-01-2010 at 07:01 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear Zaffoe
    We need to confirm your order first and then the order would be start immediately.

Jaide's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm about to order 55-80 in a few days so I'll let you guys know how that goes

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As everyone knows, to protect game account’s safety is the most important thing during the powerleveling. Therefore, we have been committed to updating and improving the means of keeping our customers’ accounts’ safety. The safety of the accounts we are referring here includes two aspects: one is to prevent to be tracked by Bllizard to get banned; Another one is to prevent to be infected by computer virus to get hacked. So for these 2 aspects, what is YGS’s way?

First, for Bllizard
    1. All of our computer systems are English Windows xp, which will make Bllizard to gather English operating system information from us other than any other languages, and which will also reduce the risk by tracking by Bllizard.
    2. We will always use Proxy when we doing the powerleveling, which will hide our true IP, and show Bllizard the US or EU IP. Then Bllizard will think you are just playing games at home.
    3. We will arrange only one leveler for one game account. And all of our levelers are highly experienced players. They will doing the Quests, dungeons with other players in game, and doing PVP to level the characters,other than killing monsters only. And because we only arrange one levler for one game account, your account will never be online for 24 hours one day ,which is more likely a player but not a powerleveler, which is also the best way for not raising suspicion with GMs.

Above all, We believe we will prevent being tracked by Bllizard, and keep your account 99.99% safe!

Second, for computer Virus
    1. All computers are installed ”Deep Freeze Standard”,which will protect our computers from being attacked by viruses. And the system will come back to the initial every time after we reboot the computer,just like the new born baby.
    2. We install two kinds of anti-virus software: ”NOD 32” and ”360 Security guards” on every computer. We will scan our pc every time before we logon the game account , just for the safety.
    3. we use one special-design software, Which make us logon the account without inputting account name and password manually, but just click the hotkey, then the account name and password will be put in automatically. In addition to this, your game account and password are encrypted by MD5 in our internal server. So that we can ensure they won’t be stolen by any kind of keylogger virus.
    4. Last one, as well as the most inportant thing, We offer optional services to every of our customers: We can add the Authenticator for your game account when we doing the levelings, and we will remove it when we finish your order. You can decide whether you need this service, and this service is completely FREE. Authenticator is launched by blizzard, which is one kind of digital password device to prevent account being hacked. Here is the official introduction: ” The Battle.net Authenticator is an optional tool that offers players with a World of Warcraft account or a Battle.net account an additional layer of security to help prevent unauthorized access. The Battle.net Authenticator provides you with a unique, one-time code to use in addition to your regular password. Log in and rest easy knowing that your account is now even more secure from unauthorized access.”

So, you don’t have to be worried about the safety of your game account in YGS, just don’t hesitate to buy powerleveling from YGS, we will be your best choise!
    Last edited by toppowerlevel; 06-04-2010 at 01:57 AM.

Altair87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have tried several services and I think Top Power Level is the best as far as security goes. There may be some other services that are a little faster, but what's the use of having your character leveled a day earlier if you get banned?

Jaide's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ill be updating this post as I get updates.
    I ordered the 55-80 fast package. ETA is 7 days.

Day 1
    - 4PM, Ordered PL on June 4 for around $76 (This was the cheapest I could find from a reviewed site.)
    - 6PM, Started a convo with them over AIM asking about start time, they sent a confirmation # to my cell and after that they began. Very responsive thus far.
    - 6:30PM, Officially started leveling at 55.
    - Midnight, My char is now level 57 and offline. Got some gear from BRD.

Day 2
    - 1PM, Currently at level 60, but <AFK>.
    - Midnight, My char is now level 64, good progress!

Day 3
    -Midnight, my char is level 70.. really quick leveling!

Day 4
    -10PM, my char is now level 74, I must've gotten lucky or something, because this leveler is insane with his speed. ( Note: They dont level 24/7, i notice that the leveler is offline at around 10PM and doesn't log back in until around 9 or 10AM the next day.)

Day 5
    - Server offline for 24 hours due to maintenance.
    Last edited by Jaide; 06-07-2010 at 10:02 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast