Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added that info at the beginning. Thanks JT.

/Dump Macro Collection (WIP at mo!)
    mindtrapper's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a need for these macros to be in specific slots in macro book? I tried putting them in character page of macro book and it was executing macros from general page. They only worked when i put "1" in slot 1 in general, "2" in 2 etc.

Am i doing something wrong? If not, how could one have macros for different classes without deleted and adding new ones all the time?

Thanks.

eSko's Avatar YmxhY2tqYWNrJmhvb2tlcnM= CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    75/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried this trick, but I have the old problem with addons... Even if I use the "stop-dump-spam-macro it pop-ups an window with alert that some of my addons blah blah blah [Disable] [Ignore]

am I alone, or do you also have these errors even after using that macro that should bypass it?

Youtoos's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been testing the rogue combat macro, but as listed the three macros have extended past the 255 character limit, I was wondering if anyone has a trimmed down version of those three?

pkaa4eva_jr's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zeneizm View Post
    I have been testing the rogue combat macro, but as listed the three macros have extended past the 255 character limit, I was wondering if anyone has a trimmed down version of those three?
    Just write them down in three seperate macros and name then something like name the first macro (1) the second (2) the third (3) and then make one macro

/dump RunMacro(1)
    /dump RunMacro(2)
    /dump RunMacro(3)

And that should work.

mindtrapper's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does RunMacro(1) mean the macro is named 1 or (1)? I am asking cause i had some problems when macros where named after numbers, it was casting the second macro in general tab instead of the macro named 2 for example.
    Last edited by mindtrapper; 08-20-2009 at 01:35 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mindtrapper View Post
    Does RunMacro(1) mean the macro is named 1 or (1)? I am asking cause i had some problems when macros where named after numbers, it was casting the second macro in general tab instead of the macro named 2 for example.
    Yeah name your First macro 1 and your second 2

Then make a new macro and the commands are

/dump RunMacro(1)
    /dump RunMacro(2)

Lexodia's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im working on another macro atm, its about improving the firemage rotation
    the current problem is this:
    when you use a dot, there's a slight lack, 0.1-5 seconds usually

atm this is what i got

/dump loadstring("c=CastSpellByName; if not UnitDebuff(\"target\", \"Living Bomb\") then c(\"Living Bomb\") elseif UnitBuff(\"player\", \"Hot Streak\") then c(\"Pyroblast\") else RunMacro(\"DPS2\") end") ()

/dump loadstring("c=CastSpellByName; if not UnitDebuff(\"target\", \"Improved Scorch\") then c(\"Scorch\") else c(\"Fireball\") end") ()

had to do it this way due to space... anyhow
    the problem is, if u spam this rotation, it'll use scorch 2x in a row because when you're done casting scorch, the debuff isn't on the target yet due to the natural lag

im trying to find a way for it to verify what the latest spell cast is, that way you can say - if last cast is scorch then cast fireball

any help regarding this?

EDIT: forgot to add that this macro is originally made by i2lurchi

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lets make more rogue macros

Youtoos's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've tried to reconfigure the rogue macros but am still having issues getting them to run as written, always coming back with errors. Pkaa4eva_jr would you mind posting the edited version of the rogue combat macros that you are using? It would be a huge help to me

dirdir207's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The paladin cleanse macro doesnt appear to work, at least when replacing polymorph with fear (I haven't had a chance to test it with polymorph). Any idea how to remedy this and have it cleanse on both fear and polymorph?

Jaerin's Avatar Former Staff
    Thanks G/R
    29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I've been trying to get this to work and I can't seem to do it.

FeralbyNight doesn't break the /dump

I modified FeralbyNight so that its nextspell variable was no longer local. This allows me to /dump nextspell and see what spell FBN is calculating.

The problem is even if I try to CastSpellByName the variable nextspell it throws the standard blizz blocked the action because its secure.

I can use CastSpellByName to cast a spell when I manually hand it the specific spell string and I can get it to work by passing it a variable that I've manually set to a string.

This works:
    Code:
    /dump loadstring("test=\"Mangle (Cat)\";CastSpellByName(test)")()
    This does not:
    Code:
    /dump loadstring("test=nextspell;CastSpellByName(test)")()
    It throws a "FeralbyNight had been blocked from an action only available to the Blizzard UI. Which I think is the standard message when you try to do something to a tainted variable.

The reason this is significant is if you could get this working you could easily just create a /dump loadstring(CastSpellByName(nextspell)")() type macro and be able to just spam it for a perfect feral rotation.

I'm slowly working on coding the priority list into a series of macros, but if we can figure this out it would be so much easier. Hell if that's the case you could easily put all the heavy lifting into an addon and just use the macro to spam the action.

I apologize if this /dump discussion is going on somewhere else. Please move the message if it is.

12345's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I modified Survival Hunter Priority System Macro and made a Marksmanship Hunter Priority System Macro Tested and working! Enjoy

Code:
    Macro 1: "SPAM"
    /dump loadstring("local p = ((UnitHealth(\"Target\") / UnitHealthMax(\"Target\")) * 100) if (p < 20) then RunMacro(\"KILLS\") else RunMacro(\"SIL\") end") ()

Macro 2: KILLS
    /dump loadstring("local _,a,_ = GetSpellCooldown(\"Kill Shot\") if (a == 0) then CastSpellByName(\"Kill Shot\") else RunMacro(\"SIL\") end") ()

Macro 3: "SIL":
    /dump loadstring("local _,a,_ = GetSpellCooldown(\"Silencing Shot\") if (a == 0) then CastSpellByName(\"Silencing Shot\") else RunMacro(\"SRPNT\") end") ()

Macro 4: "SRPNT":
    /dump loadstring("if (not UnitDebuff(\"target\", \"Serpent Sting\")) then CastSpellByName(\"Serpent Sting\") else RunMacro(\"CS\") end") ()

Macro 5: "CS":
    /dump loadstring("local _,a,_ = GetSpellCooldown(\"Chimera Shot\") if (a == 0) then CastSpellByName(\"Chimera Shot\") else RunMacro(\"AIMED\") end") ()

Macro 6: "AIMED":
    /dump loadstring("local _,a,_ = GetSpellCooldown(\"Aimed Shot\") if (a == 0) then CastSpellByName(\"Aimed Shot\") else RunMacro(\"ARCANE\") end") ()

Macro 7: "ARCANE":
    /dump loadstring("local _,a,_ = GetSpellCooldown(\"Arcane Shot\") if (a == 0) then CastSpellByName(\"Arcane Shot\") else CastSpellByName(\"Steady Shot\") end") ()
    And for those, who use ArP priority(without arcane shot):

Code:
    Macro 1: "SPAM"
    /dump loadstring("local p = ((UnitHealth(\"Target\") / UnitHealthMax(\"Target\")) * 100) if (p < 20) then RunMacro(\"KILLS\") else RunMacro(\"SIL\") end") ()

Macro 2: KILLS
    /dump loadstring("local _,a,_ = GetSpellCooldown(\"Kill Shot\") if (a == 0) then CastSpellByName(\"Kill Shot\") else RunMacro(\"SIL\") end") ()

Macro 3: "SIL":
    /dump loadstring("local _,a,_ = GetSpellCooldown(\"Silencing Shot\") if (a == 0) then CastSpellByName(\"Silencing Shot\") else RunMacro(\"SRPNT\") end") ()

Macro 4: "SRPNT":
    /dump loadstring("if (not UnitDebuff(\"target\", \"Serpent Sting\")) then CastSpellByName(\"Serpent Sting\") else RunMacro(\"CS\") end") ()

Macro 5: "CS":
    /dump loadstring("local _,a,_ = GetSpellCooldown(\"Chimera Shot\") if (a == 0) then CastSpellByName(\"Chimera Shot\") else RunMacro(\"AIMED\") end") ()

Macro 6: "AIMED":
    /dump loadstring("local _,a,_ = GetSpellCooldown(\"Aimed Shot\") if (a == 0) then CastSpellByName(\"Aimed Shot\") else CastSpellByName(\"Steady Shot\") end") ()
    Last edited by 12345; 08-21-2009 at 05:04 AM.

Anotherfox's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Lexodia View Post
    im working on another macro atm, its about improving the firemage rotation
    the current problem is this:
    when you use a dot, there's a slight lack, 0.1-5 seconds usually

atm this is what i got

/dump loadstring("c=CastSpellByName; if not UnitDebuff(\"target\", \"Living Bomb\") then c(\"Living Bomb\") elseif UnitBuff(\"player\", \"Hot Streak\") then c(\"Pyroblast\") else RunMacro(\"DPS2\") end") ()

/dump loadstring("c=CastSpellByName; if not UnitDebuff(\"target\", \"Improved Scorch\") then c(\"Scorch\") else c(\"Fireball\") end") ()

had to do it this way due to space... anyhow
    the problem is, if u spam this rotation, it'll use scorch 2x in a row because when you're done casting scorch, the debuff isn't on the target yet due to the natural lag

im trying to find a way for it to verify what the latest spell cast is, that way you can say - if last cast is scorch then cast fireball

any help regarding this?

EDIT: forgot to add that this macro is originally made by i2lurchi
    Macro 1: "1"
    /dump loadstring("c=CastSpellByName; if not UnitDebuff(\"target\", \"Living Bomb\") then c(\"Living Bomb\") elseif UnitBuff(\"player\", \"Hot Streak\") then c(\"Pyroblast\") else RunMacro(\"2\") end") ()

Macro 2: "2"
    /dump loadstring("c=CastSpellByName; if not UnitDebuff(\"target\", \"Improved Scorch\") if (p < 1) then c(\"Scorch\") else c(\"Fireball\") end") ()

Should solve your problems.

johm2's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dirdir207 View Post
    The paladin cleanse macro doesnt appear to work, at least when replacing polymorph with fear (I haven't had a chance to test it with polymorph). Any idea how to remedy this and have it cleanse on both fear and polymorph?
    I have not had a chance to test it, just threw this together with the little coding knowledge I have.

Code:
    /dump loadstring("local c,_,_,_,_,_,_,_,_=UnitDebuff(\"party\", 1); if c==\"Polymorph\" or c==\"Fear\" then CastSpellByName(\"Cleanse\") end")()
    EDIT: Didn't realize that the \ were required :-/. This gets an empty result in-game now so I'm assuming it works.

And to contribute my own /dump macro. Edit the red text with your own mounts. Will mount flying mount if you can else your ground mount. (I know there are other, easier ways I just wanted to learn how to write my own.

Code:
    /dump loadstring("local f=(IsFlyableArea()) if f==1 then CastSpellByName(\"Bronze Drake\") else CastSpellByName(\"Ice Mammoth\") end")()
    Last edited by johm2; 08-21-2009 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Added mount macro, fixed cleanse macro

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast