0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to scam Markee dragon -Updated-

So...about a million people are asking me in privates if i can release this, after consideration I will. All I ask in return is if you get a spare Horde Rogue or Priest Xfer up, you pass it my way, I cant get one worth a shit and its annoying me : /

1: Websites you will need to use and learn to navigate quite well.
    -MarkeeDragon.com
    -Trustwho.com
    -Fakemailer.net
    -A possible 2nd email ( To avoid spam from scammed accounts )

2: You need to go to MD, look around at the various posts in Trade and Sell. Be it American or EU accounts. I am pretty sure about 70% of all accounts on MD are either scammed or stolen, the more people that had the account you had; the less chance of it being recalled to an OO. Its just math in your favor that I have seen countless times.

3: You need to find yourself a nice and I mean REALLY nice template for a Blizzard Email, some go the route of "You're accoun has been traded ect ect" to, we "We have a request to have all information updated or this account will be subject to closure ect". The better looking your email looks the better the chances you will have of getting accounts sent back to you. So please, for the sake of yourself and everyone in this thread PROOF READ whatever you send out. If you cant take 10-20mins writing or reading something worth it, then you are not a worthy person to use this scam.

4: With 3 and 2 down pat, start to browse the website for very popular posts, the more replies to a post the better, just from a "more people in one place" kind of thought. You will notice more legit ( or not ) traders have a thing called a "Rating" this rating is listed below their name usually ending in 3 colors, White, Red and Green. You will see what I mean if you see what im talking about ; P. When you click a persons rating it shows who left them a positive or negative comment, the huge catch with markee dragon, is that you need to be Trust Who Verified to leave or get ratings. You will use this to your benefit.

5: Click each rating associated to a person; it will hotlink you to a TW site stateing that persons name and email. What you will do with this information is this. Go to your email sending service of choice and put the email to the destination from the TW site. Lets say [email protected]. You take your template. Pop in that email and on the top of the template write Dear: <Insert Name associated with the email according to Trust Who>.

6: Send the email

7: When you send an email like this, its best to use one that is edited with your flavor, but the overall intelligence of the person sending the email is pinnacle to how well its written, and how well its readable. I cannot CANNOT stress this enough. If you are 12 or of lesser age, and or cant read or write english fluently dont even attempt to do this scam. You will flood the system and people will get wise to this asap.

Why this scam will work more often you ask? With you having your victims name and email that usually (most of the time) matches up, it seems more personal and it seem like its really Blizzard sending the email, not some douche trying to scam him. So out of fear of personal attacks he will reply. I am sure of this.

Do what you will with this information, any kind of legal action possible taken against you is your personal business. I am not telling you or advising to you to do this without fulling knowing the possible outcomes of this. If you do get caught chances are nothing will happen, but in the .01% chance you get into trouble you agree by taking this information you are reading in my post you will actknowledge that you do not know where you got this from and who you got it from.

Thanks

PS: I hope I see a Rogue or Priest by one of ya : /
    Last edited by Rakenjevnk; 12-25-2007 at 05:58 AM.

How to scam Markee dragon
    shadowbladex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is exactly what i did to get 40+ accounts.
    Except i used the WotLK website too.

Captain Planet's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this thread is simply:yuck:

Rakenjevnk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well i had an epic way to scam people, problem is i know it will be "nerfed" if enough leechers use it. So i pulled it.

uawili's Avatar Marshal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mkay...well then you should delete the thread.

Rwpexpert's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well since it is so epic, can you pm people, who are not leechers, who requests it.

Such as a person who is writing this post
    Last edited by Rwpexpert; 12-25-2007 at 01:16 AM.

link244's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeh man ive been trying to scam for weeks now and i cant get an account, tryed so many different ways.

BlackFog's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi.
    First of all : Nice Scam.
    Bu I have one Question: How can I receive an E-Mail , awnsering on my fake Email ? When I awnser on my Fake- Mail , i get an E-Mail saying that my E-Mail couldn't send.

Sorry for bad English

Greenfork1's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (50%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rakenjevnk
    Well i had an epic way to scam people, problem is i know it will be "nerfed" if enough leechers use it. So i pulled it.

send it to me in PM plz
    Excuse me Sir but :gtfo2:

also good post ill try later if works ill + rep

kakalz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BlackFog View Post
    Hi.
    First of all : Nice Scam.
    Bu I have one Question: How can I receive an E-Mail , awnsering on my fake Email ? When I awnser on my Fake- Mail , i get an E-Mail saying that my E-Mail couldn't send.
    Same question to be honest..

Rakenjevnk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The site must be down or some sort, search this forum for other sites or possibly use outlook.