[Phorentez Scam] Hack accounts, get all info. Make it your own. And lose nothing menu

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    phorentez's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    1/18
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Phorentez Scam] Hack accounts, get all info. Make it your own. And lose nothing

Hello MMowned!

A short presentation of this scam, its a markee dragon scam. Wich means you can be lucky, and you can be unlucky. The victim aint the problem, i have scammed players with over 100+ rep and 2000+ posts due to this methode.

I say it again, ITS ALL ABOUT THE WAY YOU EXECUTE THIS SCAM!

...:::Requirements:::...

- Being secure, and know what your doing
    - Having good overview over the situation
    - A trial account
    - A good and nice geared character to show off
    - A markee dragon account
    - Sence to sort out the scammers/hackers or people who actuelly aint intrested in a deal, but just currious.

I might said before it doesnt take alot of requirements. There is many, but they arent hard to get, and basicly everyone has there main account with a nice character.

So now i will go through this guide step by step

...:::Step One:::...
    Find your victim!

Go to markee dragon and find somebody (WTT blabla level 80 blabla) Some account you think is worth this scam. A little tip! Do not choose a guy with 2000+ posts or something, if they got too high feedback or posts, they might wont trade, unless you go first with ALL infomation.

Get the guys MSN, or aim. If they havent wrote it in there thread, just ask for it via PM or continue find someone els.

(Rather pick those with there MSN displayed in there thread, otherwise they see you got no rep/posts)

Now you've there msn, and your about to talk to them!

...:::Step Two:::...
    Get there trust, and show off what you got!

Gaining there trust is simple. talk a bit too them, be VERY intrested in there characters, and ask for things they havent already writin in the thread.

Exambles: Honor, Arena points, Arena teams, Achievements, Mounts, Titles, Emblems, Marks. etc. etc. There is alwayse something they havent told you already.

Now show off your characters, do not bother to let him log to your account, or the other way around, tell him you gotta be secure and therefor you show each others characters ingame.

Some players are even satesfied by just showing armory, and maybe a screenshot of your character transfere on wow-europe.com/worldofwarcraft.com.

Now simply show off what you got to offer, if your characters equipment doesnt match hes, search for someone on Armory with same name as you. show them the wrong armory, and show them a picture of your (Character transfere) where you aint showing them the server, but only the character drop down list.

So far, you got your victim, AND you have there trust. Continuing to the stealing part!

...:::Step Three:::...
    Steal there account, and lose nothing but a trial account!

Now you continue to the part where many of you maybe have to try a few times before you do it right. You might be greedy and use there trading methode. DO NOT BE GREEDY! That can never leet to anything good.

So, the way you wanna trade is:

Now the tricky part come, if its a B.net account you got, you only need to give him your full name of the trial account, and he will recall your trial account, and find out! so basicly be carifull with this step, and make sure what account he got and what info it requires to recall it! Lets keep going.

Battle net account trading methode:

Change email address (You can ask for screenshot of Confirmation email if its a World of warcraft account) (And ask for a screenshot of the confirmation browser when he have pressed the confirmation link)

After changed email, exchange each others Secret question and Answers.

now exchange ID scan (Picture of driver licens OR pasport) and now you actuelly got full acces to hes account and change as much as you want.

If you dont know hes username already, change that as the last part. And you got it ! :P

The Screenshot of hes confirmation email normaly display hes username at the top. so basicly even if you start out giving him infomation, you will ALWAYSE be a step infront of him.

You got: SQ/A, Email, Full name, Username, Birth, City, Adress, Gender, Picture, = Change anything you want on hes account.

Normal World of Warcraft account trading methode:

Exchange email > SQ/A > Full name/ID scan > Username

Now you got just as many acces to the account and infomation than he do.

I suggest you too change the username/battle net email alt email you got. Then change it to your original afterwards. Then he have no idea about what email its bound too, and what the username is!

Basicly now your done, but for those who are more intrested in make this a succesful scam with full acces to anything on hes account, and keep it in the palm of your hand forever, keep on reading!

...:::Step Four:::...
    Make the account yours (By changing the thing that is required to recall any account!

Now to the most advance part of this scam. If you wanna make this account yours, secure it. and leave nothing left than a username and a secret question left for him.

The thing you should start off with, is to change the full name, its simply done by either writing at the webform, or calling the billing service. Its ofc depending of when your doing this scam.

Phone number and Open weekdays can be found here:

Code:
    http://www.wow-europe.com/en/support/accountbilling.html

So basicly change there full name to your fathers, mothers, or what ever name you wanna use Remember you gotta have a ID scan on the person your using, so use family! Something you remember, (DO NOT CHANGE TO YOUR OWN) he know yours already from before. Its about leave him with no infomation els than the secret question (And username unless its a Battle.net account)

Now the only thing he knows is:

- Secret question (Unless you battle net merged it afterwards if it was a normal wow account you scammed) Then he actuelly dont know anything xD

You've now executed a succesful scam, where you leave him with nothing els than a useless secret question, and your trial account!

I'll update this scam, and will come up with small features to improve it so even idiots can do this succesfully by trading in other ways!

EDIT:
    Code:
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...ever-need.html ([EPIC]The FBM scam! The only thing you'll ever need!)
    Last edited by <-Ragnos->; 09-09-2009 at 11:39 AM.

[Phorentez Scam] Hack accounts, get all info. Make it your own. And lose nothing

Thanks G/R
    1/18
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    24 views, no comments

burton992's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Repost, pretty much the same scam as what banhammer made.

bloxstorm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exactly. You can also xfer chars and get the old account ban...Money but easier..

Thanks G/R
    1/18
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jeremy08 View Post
    Repost, pretty much the same scam as what banhammer made.
    Havent seen this before tho, but anyway. make link and i will add a credit link in my thread.

dryad's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a :repost: dude.

Thanks G/R
    1/18
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dryad View Post
    This is a :repost: dude.
    Look at the message above, i havent seen it, but if you provide me a link, ill make a credit link in my thread. Im not here to repost. I figured this out myself, if someone made it before me, ill make a credit link tho. Im not here for anything els than contribute.

JD's Avatar Fedora Potato Johnson V
    Thanks G/R
    12/89
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stop calling scams hacks! They are not hacks!

sharpes123's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good guide Phor, to all the people saying that this is a repost, add proof to your post otherwise you will just look like an ignorant fool.

omfgwtflolmfao's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sharpes123 View Post
    Good guide Phor, to all the people saying that this is a repost, add proof to your post otherwise you will just look like an ignorant fool.
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...ever-need.html

vuth's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by omfgwtflolmfao View Post
    ^ this lol. this thread is basically the same thing
    Inactive dood. I check in with my diggy dawgs every now and then though.

hayboy1213's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome Great job. I'mma use this.

Thanks G/R
    1/18
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Almost the same thing like banhammer, credit added. I must say i didnt knew this methode was already in use Because it works for me all the time so did not exspect it, But anyway.

Reaper5's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    first of all, the original owner of the account can always get it back my providing the original information. even if you did merge it into a new bnet account, the original owner can un-merge it easily.

and also...why use your real family ID scans? .......lol

linkkid's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Reaper5 View Post
    first of all, the original owner of the account can always get it back my providing the original information. even if you did merge it into a new bnet account, the original owner can un-merge it easily.

and also...why use your real family ID scans? .......lol
    + to that

Shitty re-post if you can even call it that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast