Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[How to] Scam Thousands of Real Life Dollars (And Get Away With It)

hey guys, welcome to my new ultimate scam. I will be using a lot of old techniques, and a few new ones. With this, if completed successfully, will yield thousands of dollars ready to be spent on whatever you want that can be shipped to you. This is obviously risky, so a few precautions will have to be taken. With all of that said, let's begin.

I have been asked told that a summary in the beginning of this would yield more responses so I am going to.

Summary: Ten Easy Steps

1. Go to a lan cafe
    2. Make a post for an account on MD
    3. Sell it to some person (non-chinese)
    4. Log off right after you tell the person you have the money
    5. Come back once you see a dispute has been made
    6. Tell them to undispute
    7. Lol
    8. Buy simon virtual card for yourself
    9. Wait a day
    10. Spend your $500 or more on real stuff for yourself that can be shipped

I highly recommend you read the rest now to understand in detail everything.
    Requirements

• Balls to comit basic fraud
    • Starbucks (or other public internet location)
    • A laptop
    • A Simon Virtual Account (explained later)
    • A level 70 account with good gear that you can log on
    • A fake canadian paypal
    • Some experience from scamming in the past

Now go grab a pen, write down the requirements, and put check marks next to them so you know for sure that you have them all (optional)

Grab your laptop and head off to startbucks, or a mcdonalds, or something with a LAN hot spot. Start it up and begin.

Go to markee dragon or some other account site and post that you are selling an account. Make the post look legit and be advertising the level 70 account that you have access to. Make up some crap as well, like 5k gold, epic flyer. Don't say you have two sets of gear if you don't, be honest, you will be showing this in game. Also say that your account has the arena tournament on it, they can't prove otherwise and it's a ig help in selling, really bringing in the interest.

Go and make an email for the paypal, put your fake person's name that you found in the email information when you sign up.

Exp: for the name timothy smith make an email
    t.smith@yahoo. com or whatever.

Go and create yourself a fake Canadian paypal account. I recommend going to Canada411.ca and finding a name you can remember. Use all of there information, including the phone number for the making the paypal account. WRITE IT ALL DOWN ON PAPER, OR MAKE A TXT FILE. This is very important.

Wait a bit for some people to message you. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT Do not use chinese scammers, people that are all "hai you sell acct ?". Reason being, these guys recently have been scamming other peoples paypal's and using them to give the money for the account. You want a legitimate person, legitimately interested. Once you find the person, offer to show in game, link armory, and offer to change email up front. Be Nice! If they agree (and they will) go to Evil Page or some other fake mailer (mmomailer is great) and send this.

Subject:
    World of Warcraft Account
    fake account name - Account Change Notice
    From email: [email protected]
    To email: You victims email address they want the email changed to.
    Hello your paypal name,

This is an automated notification regarding your World of Warcraft account fake account. Some or all of your contact information was recently modified through the Account Management website.

*** If you made recent account changes, please disregard this automatic notification.

You can login to Account Management at the following link to review your account settings:
    http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/account

*** If you did NOT make any changes to your account, we recommend you change your password and make appropriate corrections as soon as possible to ensure account security.

If you cannot sign into Account Management using the link above, or if unauthorized changes continue to happen, please contact Blizzard Billing & Account Services for further assistance.

Billing & Account Services can be reached at 1-800-59-BLIZZARD (1-800-592-5499 Mon-Fri, 8Am-8PM Pacific Time) or at [email protected].

Account security is solely the responsibility of the accountholder. Please be advised that in the event of a compromised account, Blizzard representatives will typically lock the account. In these cases the Account Administration team will require faxed receipt of ID materials before releasing the account for play.

Regards,
    The World of Warcraft Support Team
    Blizzard Entertainment
    Blizzard Support
    Ask them if they got the message, and once they say yes, ask for the money. THIS PART IS ALSO VERY IMPORTANT AND IS BASED OFF OF THE DISCONNECT SCAM(http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-sc...nect-scam.html). As soon as you see the money, tell them you got it and log off your IM. Wait about 10min or so, or until you see the money was disputed. Go log back on, and say something along the lines of "Damn Internet...Omg, you disputed the money! can you please undo that now?!"(thanks szharz)

Act scared, so they do it. If they don't, your gonna have to try again with someone else, 9/10 they will un-dispute it. What this does is it makes the money un-disputable. Once you get all that covered tell the person you gotta run, someone just got put in the hospital and it isn't good. (Some sort of bs) and though they won't be happy, what are they going to do.. dispute it? Not any more. Also, make sure to not ever give out the 'username and password', tell them they have the email and to just wait. If you want them to really trust you, you can always send half back if your okay with that.

Now that you have got your undisputed money, you have to spend it.

(Option 1) (This method does not work as well as the other) Go to https://www.simon.com/giftcard/order...spx?giftcard=1 and make a Visa virtual account. Sign up using your paypal info that you saved earlier and make the recipient yourself. Give your REAL address, email, phone number and stuff acting like your giving it as a gift. Use your paypal account to pay for it, and start finishing up your frappecino, cause its time to go home.

The Simon card takes a day to be able to spend, but you will be able to see the card immediately (on your main email that you put down when you put in the info for the
    recipient). Wait the day, and there you go. Your very own simon card that can now be spent on anything online and then shipped to you. Since you have a different IP from when you made the fake paypal and created the Simon account than what you do now at your house, you are safe to buy whatever you want, and HAVE IT SHIPPED TO YOU!!!!

Go off and enjoy your $500 of spending money(or more if that's what you charged).

(Option 2) As soon as the person you scammed believes that your gone and isn't going to dispute the money for the 24hours go online to coldwellbanker.com or something and start looking up houses in your immediate area. Find a house near you and grab the address. Find something sexy that you want for the amount of money you scammed (All at your lan place, don't leave!). Order the item, and get it shipped to that address. Laugh a bit and when it's delivered (do not go online to track the item from your house, have nothing to do with it.) Go to the house once it's suppose to have been deliverd with a bookbag and pick it up. Go home and never speak of it again, enjoy your phat lewtz.

Advice from a friend here about option two. read.

(7:07:30 PM):
    ups will require a signature for any purchase over 200$
    (7:07:35 PM): and purchase over 200$ is grtandtheft
    (7:07:38 PM): got more comin 1 sec
    (7:08:47 PM): if caught purchasing over 200 u can be charged with grand theft , to get ups to set it on the door step without requireing a signatire put a sign on the door that says "UPS, I work days from 8am to 6pm and cannot sign for the package, please walk around to the back of the house and set it on the back door step, thanks <insertshipeenamehere>"
    (7:09:12 PM): and make sure they order overnight or 1 day shipping so they have less time to investigate the transactio
    (7:09:16 PM): transaction*
    (7:10:04 PM): and never driver your car to the drop location , always go on foot and do not be in sight of ANY possible person, and never use the same drop location more than once
    (7:10:07 PM): thats everything i think
    by: MMOwned - World of Warcraft Exploits, Hacks, Bots and Guides - View Profile: Xronis

-------------------------------------------------------------
    I know I went pretty fast paced for all the steps, but feel free to ask questions and I will do my best to help.
    YOU ARE COMMITING FRAUD HERE, but rest assured, you are safe.
    (most likely)
    DO NOT DO THIS OVER AND OVER, MAX OF ONCE OR TWICE A MONTH

this has been an epic guide by
    cryt

Last edited by Cryt; 08-03-2008 at 07:37 PM.
    Where there's a will, there's an inheritance.
    aim
    sielonsusmsn[email protected]

[How to] Scam Thousands of Real Life Dollars (And Get Away With It)
    Xronis's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yay its great, +rep

Sonic Waffle's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMG! <3 you so much!!!! +Rep

andr3w_91's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice guide, to bad I dont live in the States :-s .

+Rep for a nice compilation...

Cryt's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    65 views and 3 responds..

i think everyone stopped reading after the first line.

RESPOND
    aim

Saaen's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol great guide, just +repped a min ago,

excez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nottorious_91 View Post
    Very nice guide, to bad I dont live in the States :-s .

+Rep for a nice compilation...

I don't get it :confused:

Do you need to live in the states to pull this off? :s

andr3w_91's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In EU there is an change to the email... also the virtual VISA thing, dont know how that works...

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by excez View Post
    I don't get it :confused:

Do you need to live in the states to pull this off? :s
    I'm not sure what he means by that, you should be able to do this.

Originally Posted by nottorious_91 View Post
    In EU there is an change to the email... also the virtual VISA thing, dont know how that works...
    The virtual visa thing works like this.
    You sign up on the site, and you buy basically a gift card for anything online that accepts visa. So it's like you are buying yourself a gift card, that can then be used online to buy whatever you want and have shipped.

aim

excez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cryt View Post
    I'm not sure what he means by that, you should be able to do this.
    Thanks for the fast reply! I'm also wondering what you mean with Starbucks (or another public internet location) :confused:

I will try this scam and post my result, it looks brilliant though. I've tried to +Rep you but I don't know if it worked since I'm still a leecher.

It's my first big scam, wish me luck! :P

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by excez View Post
    Thanks for the fast reply! I'm also wondering what you mean with Starbucks (or another public internet location) :confused:

I will try this scam and post my result, it looks brilliant though. I've tried to +Rep you but I don't know if it worked since I'm still a leecher that is new here
    at starbucks, and a lot of other places they have a wifi internet set up that you can log into with your laptop and go online. it covers your identity, so your safe from being discovered. you could also use a proxy, but your paypal would almost 100% definatly get limited in the process of waiting a day for the gift card to be ready to spend.

aim

excez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cryt View Post
    at starbucks, a lot of other places they have a wifi internet set up that you can log into with a centrino, or wireless enabled laptop so your identity is then hidden amongst everyone else that logs onto that network.

Oke, thanks!

asianfunkphenomena's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You've just got to remember that there are also many other mmowners such as myself that don't live in the USA. Many of us reside either in Europe or Australia, but I'm gonna give this a shot and with your permission, I'd like to make an alternative to using sites like simon.com and include European and Australian sites as well as an alternative to the Canadian Paypal.

Massive +rep for the guide mate.

Xronis's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cryt get on aim please when you get a chance

Szharz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a tip to make him believe your internet crashed

Keep logging out and in of your im and say "damn stupid internet" something you can use for later.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast