5/2
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Transfer char from other user's account

Ok so the thing is that I'm curious as the account got gladiator and I got told that you can get the gladiator mount transfered by changing the last name on the other account (Obs. The char is transfered first to an empty account where the name is changed) in order to transfer it. The seller is very sure about his way to do this and other people do recommend it aswell.

If he for an example got the Tbc opening tabard fos and he got it equipped on the char that I'm about to transfer, will I get the fos aswell?

Thank you in advance!

Scam or not?
    Last edited by Norferat90; 03-12-2016 at 07:05 PM.

Transfer char from other user's account
    artemarkantos's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    339/79
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I heard that you can do it, but how its work idk. I have alot of friends who collect achiev just transfer some character to own bnet accounts.

3. Thanks Norferat90 (1 members gave Thanks to artemarkantos for this useful post)
    jtntime09's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recently actually tried this, and sadly the result ended up with a character who lost it all to the old account, because FoS and all achievements earned get stuck to the license its obtained on. It's really a 50/50 shot, my brother on the other hand, transferred his account off a fake name he made when he was younger, and he didn't loose anything. I feel like its 50/50.

5. Thanks Norferat90 (1 members gave Thanks to jtntime09 for this useful post)
    Norferat90's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/2
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jtntime09 View Post
    I recently actually tried this, and sadly the result ended up with a character who lost it all to the old account, because FoS and all achievements earned get stuck to the license its obtained on. It's really a 50/50 shot, my brother on the other hand, transferred his account off a fake name he made when he was younger, and he didn't loose anything. I feel like its 50/50.
    Yeah when it comes to this it used to be that all achievements did remain on the root account (the righteous owner) did follow over to the new account but Blizzard did a change to this as you could spread mounts like Scarab lord etc.

Now what I've tried is to merge account that ain't bound to bnet whcih worked.

Collecting collector eddition pets by leveling a char to lv 10 and then transfer with the pets that I've picked from mailbox but haven't added to my collection in order to open them up on my main account.

What this seller isn't sure of is that if he's holder of the Scourge invasion tabard or Tbc opening tabard that I'll get the fos which would be awesome as you can transfer over tmogs and pvp mounts as Vicious or gladiator mounts afaik. Seems promising as said and many do recommend. Being afraid of getting scammed is very minimal I gotta say but really curious about the tabards that for sure.

zycamzip's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    17/40
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assume scam. Since the main account keeps everything, changing to the same name isn't going to work. What happens for a few won't work for the many.

8. Thanks Norferat90 (1 members gave Thanks to zycamzip for this useful post)
    Norferat90's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/2
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by zycamzip View Post
    Assume scam. Since the main account keeps everything, changing to the same name isn't going to work. What happens for a few won't work for the many.
    Yeah achievements as The Immortal, Zul amani war bear etc I'd say that they do stay on the root account but if we say Gladiator mounts alone which are bound to character I'm very curious about. The seller is also a guy that warns me about that it isn't sure and even says that he thinks that I won't get any other FoS more than gladiator and Vicious mounts. Really curious if anyone has done this recently because that'd be really helpful.

Edit 26/3-2016

Answer from doing this did result with 1x gladiator mount, The insane title, some anniversary achieves, Zalsanes fall that I did miss, Brewfest stein, Raf rocket and some other goodie Feats. Feat of strenghts like for the Vicious mount and Rbg top didn't go through but still got the title and mount lol.

Just in case anyone else is interested in doing this there sure is some feats that'll transfer over. In my case I got 10 feat of strenghts so really happy!
    Last edited by Norferat90; 03-26-2016 at 05:37 PM.