0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

innerspace em so plz tell me more about this

So where can i get innerspace and can you tell me more about it. And is it bannable?
    .l..°_°..l. As of to day im a good man, Good day

innerspace em so plz tell me more about this
    Fishy80's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: innerspace em so plz tell me more about this

have you tried google for innerspace??? plesae use your brain...

anyway....http://www.ismods.com/

its supposedly not verry bannable...I woulda liked to buy it... but paypal wont let me use my CC -.-

bait's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes I did can't you try being nicer whats the point of you posting when you justs want to take the piss. Anyways it will get you banned one day I dont want to have 2 acc banned lol. So im not going to get it. justs a hack to me with bot **** init so i for one am not going to try it dont want to get banned ones more

koalaz2004's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have been using innerspace and I have sucessfully leveled up 2 level 1-60 shamans. *The only reason one of them was ban was because I was reported by another player* And I have to proof I was reported because I had afkalarm set up to record player tells. I got a whisper saying im reporting you. But anyways back to the point.

Innerspace

Innerspace has more then one use -- It can be used to do ANYTHING you put your mind too.

It also is not one of the most easy bots to set up, it has a learning curve. The first time I used it, it took me about 2 days to set up an awesome bot (Im not computer stupid so its not like im, joe setting up wowbot)

Innerspace can be used to have an autoflag grabber in WSG so you do not have to try and grab it, it has an autofisher, and all of this is protected by a program called isxwarden.

Isxwarden

ISXWarden protects against Blizzard's Warden for World of Warcraft. In a nutshell, this extension prevents Warden from disclosing any potentially harmful information about your system, at least against in-process modifications and hacks that use the Inner Space memory service (anything that ISXWoW or other IS extensions do will be protected, as long as they use the IS API to do the memory modifications). In other words, if you use Syndrome or other apps to hack WoW, those hacks are not protected. ISXWarden does not provide any additional out-of-process protection over the Inner Space stealth system, which simply protects Inner Space itself.

What does innerspace do different then WoWGlider?

For #1 right now it is not detected and WoWGlider is.

#2 You can also DO ANYTHING you want your character to do. If you wanted your character to dance, cast hunters mark wait for the pet to attack then run in circles till you need to heal your pet and then start attacking you can do that.

#3 It has more then just 1 use. It is not just a bot. Innerspace has a built in radar system, it detects people, mines, beasts, npc, rare, elite, ect. Again the autoflag grabber for WSG, There are alot of afkalarm mods and such, Also a script that will pause the bot when some one gets near you, then turn back on if you are getting attacked or when the player goes away.

#4 This bot will sell of junk items and repairs itself -- WoWGlider does not sell of anything. You can tell the bot to sell (E.g Cracking monkey gloves) or (Sell items green and below)

#5 Two downsides are I have seen is that Innerspace does not get as good XP Per hour as WoWGlider. Some of that is because the pathing system and because it sells of junk. Also Innerspce costs 10$ for 3 months or 36$ for 1 Year.

(And for anyone about to flame me saying ZOMG!!!!!!! WOW GLIDER IS SO MUCH BETTER !!!1!111!!1. I loved WoWGlider, it had its great run and its still running but now its time to move on. Im not saying WoWGlider is dead im just saying that WoWGlider is becoming less useful.)

#6 When TBC comes out -- Mods like decursive will not be able to be used they are nerfing them. Innerspace will get around that.

#7 You can leave Innerspace running for 6 days and not have to do anything with it, because it sells and repairs. And with a little programing skills you can even make it mail off items to a different character or put them in the bank.

So Innerspace sounds hard to use is it worth it?

I would say so -- But if you are looking for a bot you can set up in 4-20 min. Then do not chose Innerspace.

It takes time to set up but I can make more money with this bot then I ever could with WoWGlider.

If you have anyquestions feel free to ask them.

Originally Posted by Fishy80
    Paypal wont let me use my CC -.-
    Did you ever think about letting paypal use your bankaccount? Then you don't have the CC problem =p

Originally Posted by bait
    Anyways it will get you banned one day I dont want to have 2 acc banned lol. So im not going to get it. justs a hack to me with bot **** init so i for one am not going to try it dont want to get banned ones more
    Just Wondering, why are you even on this site?

This site is mostly about stuff that can get you ban/3dayed. And more importantly why are you asking about bots, ANY BOT no matter what it is can get you ban. If you are afk and you do not respond to a tell from a GM or if a player just notices your not palying right or doing the same thing over and over for 20 kills and report you.

If you are that worried about your account I really do sugest that you stay away from Exploits, Bots, Hacks, Scams, Dupes.

I have 4 level 60's on one account and I bot on it allmost everyday, if I get ban I get ban. If I can do somthing to some what prevent that I will do so.

(Even if you go look at www.ismods.com you can see me asking if stuff will get you ban)

That is fine ask all you wan't. Please ask if it will get you ban. It is better to know if you will get ban then to find out the hard way.

But if you are that worried about your account, stay away from these kinda things.
    Last edited by koalaz2004; 10-23-2006 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Auto-merged Doublepost

Klutch's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

#1 right now it is not detected and WoWGlider is.
    I've been using it for the past 6 months and no ban. It's not detected....

The only people getting banned are the idiots that are obviously botting. Don't give out wrong infomation please.

Fishy80's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by bait
    Yes I did can't you try being nicer whats the point of you posting when you justs want to take the piss. Anyways it will get you banned one day I dont want to have 2 acc banned lol. So im not going to get it. justs a hack to me with bot **** init so i for one am not going to try it dont want to get banned ones more
    I answered your question, i'm just tired of people posting question of things they could figure out themselfs verry easily...

innerspace WoW

those are the 2 words I typed in google... and it was the first site...

and why did you ask how bannable it is then post that it WILL get you banned?

whats the point of asking questions that you know the answer to/can figure out so easliy that there was no point in posting?

bait's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

K then sorry for that but I did do that but I postnd 1st lol. And I do not want this to bot i want it to play two wow at the same time thats all. This site doses not have to be used for hack you got good guides here. I was here for the hacks back in the day but I got banned and had to get a hole new wow. But yea im not sayin im a pro or anything cos im not I justs dont want to put in all that time to get banned ones more if i do then im off this game for life lol.

This site is good for more then one thing dont for get that there not justs hacks here.......

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Klutch
    I've been using it for the past 6 months and no ban. It's not detected....

The only people getting banned are the idiots that are obviously botting. Don't give out wrong infomation please.

WoWGlider is and can be detected -- Have you ever hooked up a debugger? When WoW.exe trys to modify a driver of glider -- I would call that detected.

Klutch's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by koalaz2004
    WoWGlider is and can be detected -- Have you ever hooked up a debugger? When WoW.exe trys to modify a driver of glider -- I would call that detected.
    You haven't bought glider, have you?

THe latest version renames the shadow drives and HIDES the shadow drives once you hook glider, there for Warden cant even open the shadow.sys because its hidden.

Plus, i havent had a close call or whisper about being a bot.
    It's not detected, full stop.

IF, and thats a big IF, it was detected why wouldn't blizzard ban everyone all at once?

These "ban waves" that are happening were from people using MC and other things, or they got reported by a player.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have probably had glider alot longer then you have lol. And IF WoWGlider is not detectable then why does the WoW.exe try and modify the shadow.sys?

Even when provided with proof, most people will not beleive what they do not want to hear. It is the same way with religons, consider WOWGlider a religon, and tell people it is wrong what they beleive. They will become violent or deny all possible plausable answers, even when they are slapped in the face with an 11 pound catfish.
    Last edited by koalaz2004; 10-24-2006 at 05:30 PM.

bait's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well i got a way of doing it with out usein that bot or any bot justs a file. I dont know how or where to up load it tho.

well what i did is make a file a cfg one call it User.cfg

[WoWClient]

allowMultipleInstances=true

Dont know if that did it but i can play two at the same time thats two acc not alts

Chsz's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the WoW.exe try and modify the shadow.sys?
    To bad since the last update thier is no more shadow.sys its completly hidden check your folder thier is no shadow file anymore. I believe glider was once detected but not anymore considering i've been using it everyday for the last 8 weeks. I will check innerspace out because I heard, I could have 1 glider and 1 innerspace running on same comp

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by cmill72
    I heard, I could have 1 glider and 1 innerspace running on same comp

Why would you wana have 1 glider and 1 innerspace running when you can run 4+ innerspace on 1 computer.