0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

should i get Wowglider?

ok i used to play WoW alot but i dont know im so used to like Lineage 2 private servers gettin to end game in less then a day that i was just wonderin how much faster would i lvl up if lets say i got WoWglider(id buy another world of warcraft account so if i did get caught it wouldnt matter cuz my main character would be on my account im not gliding on)and i played my character til i went to sleep(i usually get up around 9 o clock in the morning and goto sleep at like 2 o clock) and then i botted my character all night and if classes and stuff matter id be a undead rogue

should i get Wowglider?
    rxox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: should i get Wowglider?

Gliders noobs will get caught. I myself have 5 Glider Keys that I party glide with. I've been gliding for a long time now. You will probably get banned using it if your not experienced. It's worth it I believe. If your not computer savy either... your going to have all sorts of problems. Beware there is a rootkit in the launchpad the protects everything from being seen, but itself can be detected. It's difficult to explain, well I'm too tired to type it all out, but you get it... If you can't use it, then don't.

blah6's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so basically if ive never botted before i shouldnt do it

koalaz2004's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoWGlider is very worth it -- Merc spent a good deal of time making it and he did such an awesome job.

WoWGlider is the most easy to set up bot (Besides WoW#Sharp) I have ever set up.

It is very user friendly and if you set up your paths well and make sure you do not run into anything or die to offen I would say your good to go.

Just be careful WoWglider is haveing a few problems right now.

I have had quite a few people been getting ban accounts with it.

I have never been ban with it but on different forums -- I was talking with this guy on aim and he just set up an account and not even 4 hours into it he was ban.

WoWGlider *CAN* be detected by warden. But so far they have only been baning a few accounts. They have not been enforcing it very much so far.

Also before people go "ZOMG!!!111!!1!1! OASNDFWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTFBBQPWN!!! ITS NOT DETECTABLE!!!!!" Go hook up a debugger and check it out for yourself -- When WoW.exe is modifying a driver of the shadow.sys that means its detecting it. (Zonealarm will detect if WoW.exe is trying to chang anything of the driver and also a few driver converters will also tell you that it is modifying the shadow.sys)

But WoWglider will get you from 1-60 pretty fast. About 24-28 daysish of non stop botting.

Jimbo's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    6/24
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bought WoWGlider, and I don't really like it.. It does what it's supposed to do, but it's hard to find good profiles, or maybe I just can't get them to work, which is probably it.. And it's so hard to get any support, since no one on their forum replies

koalaz2004's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You cant get support? Getting support with wowglider is pretty easy. You musta just been unlucky lol. But WoWGlider is a great program -- Merc did an awesome job

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

let me say: If you get glider, you will be banned sooner or later, simply because when u have started gliding and learned how to set it up correctly, then you wont stop.
    but if it takes a long time for you to get caught then you will have a lot of lvl 60's and gold :P i myself have had glider for 3 months or so now and i have 3 60's in that time and about 900ish gold..