Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Jamesgreen:
    Actually, the RAF system works this way:
    1. The referrer account send invite to an email address.
    2. With the link in the received email, you create a fresh trial WoW account - doesnt matter if done in existing or new battle.net account.
    3. Upgrade the trial account to WoW Battle Chest (including currently Vanilla+TBC+WOTLK, levels up to 80)
    4. Setup a subscription - here the Free month of gametime is coming, and your CC is NOT charged before the the free month deplete.
    5. When you pay for a month of subscription - via 1 month gametime code (off Blizzard Store) or your first month subscription is charged, your Referrer receive the FREE month of gameplay.
    6. When you pay for second month of subscription (or do it at once on step 5 with 2months Game card code), your refferer is egligible for one ingame mount Obsidian Nightwing.

TLDR:
    For the free month to activate on the Referrer account, you have to pay in any form with a month of subscription on the recruited account, nothing around that!

Here is where the fraud RAF comes:
    They create trial account, upgrade, and pay a month of sub, so you receive the free RAF month, or pay 2 months, so you receive the ingame mount.
    Few hours later, they cashback the money, used for the wow upgrade and the subscriptions, but the free month and the ingame month was not removed off the Referrer account, at least till now.

Just lost all my RAF time.
    wowkiller221's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how many people are actuly losing their RAF time? never happen to me....but i only do a month at a time

empty_skillz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    17/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you buy raf time repeatly your going to be flagged by blizzard, so everynow and then buy 1month, and keep buying raf, but if raf still gets removed its once /4months so far, its still better then buying gametime from blizz.

vale94's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Raf removed again at 11:40 today

nerfmeplease's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/9
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by empty_skillz View Post
    if you buy raf time repeatly your going to be flagged by blizzard, so everynow and then buy 1month, and keep buying raf, but if raf still gets removed its once /4months so far, its still better then buying gametime from blizz.
    false. removed twice in a month for me. this isnt like piling up a banwave, its fraud and losing them sub money.

llvancell's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My account got locked for buying RAF Multiple times, i had to ring blizzard and asked them to unlocked my account.
    If you're looking to purchase RAF time.. dont do it atm. Blizzard's tracking down on this shits

VizToN's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I purchased 12-months of RAF time once , and it all got removed after a couple months. After that I have always purchased only 1-moth at a time and there has never been any problem , no removed time or any emails from blizzard and I have been doing this for about 6-8 months now.

Theyrealone's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And just when i found about that RAF thing so i can finally play wow not on a private server it is gone

loplop10's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any news about the past week ? Maintenance almost over and didn't see any feedback yet regarding raf removal.

Lokiskye's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought 1 month from "power8gold" this Saturday, it got removed the very next day. I'm gonna wait a while until this shit has been sorted out, he didn't even want to refund me so i'll deffo get time from someone else!

nerfmeplease's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/9
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately with the rapidness that the time is being taken away, I dont think there is a way to fix it, as the system the RAF sellers use to give you the months is a pretty standard way for all of them. Looks like RAF gametime is quickly dying with whatever method blizzard has for detecting it.

Best thing to do is stop buying from the RAF sellers and hopefully they will come up with another way or alternative (albeit more expensive) method.

Razkaz's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, if Blizzard remove gametime once a week it would still be cheaper to buy 4 RAF months each month. But risk is that they will ban you if you continue buying more.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910