Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More [Levitate] Adventures - Undercity - Uninstanced Strathholme

Hai again everyone

So I'm sure a few of us are going a bit crazy with the [levitate] bug, but as with all wall walking glitches, you never know how long it will be around for, it just takes one person to whine to blizz because someone used it as an exploit to pvp or something and BAM - nerf bat

I was playing around with an old favourite (Quel'thalas) and since my priest is only lvl 34 (with broken gear - too lazy to fix, lulz) I have to navigate around very carefully, and I happened to find some interesting things

Presenting under (well above technically) Undercity:

its easy enough to get here, just use the levitate bug to crawl up the hills

There is a screenie of the map where I was standing

Now carefully levitate/fall down to here, and lookie! Pink candy looking thing

Mount up, jump and levitate down (I was aiming for the pink thingy)

Wow! I actually got it right first go Pretty isn't it?

Just fall down (levitate to be safe) and you can run around - nice backdrop of the city, complete with a zeppelin

Just near the entrance (be careful to not cross the main path into Undercity - or you will go back into the real world)

Time to take the jump into the city - priesty here is lvl 34 - thought it would be worth a laugh if nothing else

This is where i ended up

and this is how I ended up... snap!

I'm so sorry if this is old, but I did have a look around, and I couldn't find anything.

and now...

Uninstanced Strathholme!

I know this one is old after having a look through the forums, but it is still possible to do with the levitate bug (even on a level 34), all you have to do is jump up the mountains by Stratholme (or go the old Quel'thalas way) and slowfall/levitate down into it! yay!

Just behind the portals (this is where you end up if you miss the jump straight in - if you get stuck, swim down and away from the portals, you will get past the invisible walls that way)

Better attempt at falling in

There is such an eerie red glow everywhere

All the signs are "doodads" (eg one of the broken signs is: DoodadRuinedSign03)

To get out, just run through the red holes and you will fall out (hit levitate )

As I said before, I know this is old, but not everyone might be aware of it, and might not know its still possible

Have a lovely day everyone

- Nikki

More [Levitate] Adventures - Undercity - Uninstanced Strathholme