0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Druid] form bug

Hey before we start i would like to say that i have seached and found nothing..

ok so the WotLK fever is all over us now and for those of you (like me) that have gained lvl 77 you would notice that you can go to Storm Peaks and Icecrown.
    what ever..

But in Storm peaks there is a village (at about 48, 70 cords) filled with blue female dranei look-a-like things.. Anyways if you do the chain quest ( They Took Our Men! - Quest - World of Warcraft ) you would notice that after some quests when you enter the village you will become one of them and can talk to them and such things.

Well as a druid.. if you go into a form fx. Flight form it will give you the buff and you will still be that dranei look-a-like thing.. so it will look like your swimming in the air..

Dunno if this was usefull in anyways but i was just thinking of using it to a movie..

Well anyways heres a link of a video (not mine) with some1 showing it (its a quest video, so not acturly there i found out..)

Video : [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLU8L9ggwfA]YouTube - Storm Peaks: The Slithering Darkness - The Last of Her Kind (Quest)[/ame]

well thats all i would like to share with you today
    Hope it helped
    Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!

[Druid] form bug
    michael93's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm? over a hundred people looks at it but no1 comments? ^^
    Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair!

Karbeck's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one's commenting because it's not an exploit. You just look like a goofy blue chick swimming through air.

What some may not know though, you can gain the benefits of swapping into moonkin / cat / bear forms and gain their bonuses, even though you still look like a blue female.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one's commenting because it's not an exploit. You just look like a goofy blue chick swimming through air.

What some may not know though, you can gain the benefits of swapping into moonkin / cat / bear forms and gain their bonuses, even though you still look like a blue female.
    its not an exploit? then please tell me what an exploit is.. ill try tell you.. its a thing that isent working as itended or ment to be by blizz. something like this would be an exploit..

PaNiC RooM's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Karbeck View Post

that's an exploit you fag. + she was showing this with cat form and so on. L2Flame you trying to tell me they wanted this to work a flying blue draenei o.O

Btw michael93 good post mate + 2 rep
    Priest lvl 67 / 70
    Rogue AV twinkage lvl 60 / 60
    Mage lvl 71 / 70
    Druid lvl 75 / 80
    Warrior lvl 63 / 80
    Pala lvl 70/70 - BANNED
    Hunter lvl 70 / 70 - BANNED
    Scammed Gold: 1g!!
    Scammed accounts: 1 Trial Account!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that's an exploit you fag. + she was showing this with cat form and so on. L2Flame you trying to tell me they wanted this to work a flying blue draenei o.O

Btw michael93 good post mate + 2 rep
    Thanks m8