Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Exploit]Insane attack speed for every melee class!

Hi everyone:wave:,
    first of all i want to say that i did look it up if it was posted before and i also considered if it was worth posting, but as u can see im about to tell u an insane funny exploit which doesnt last that long, but can be get as many times untill Blizzard:devil: fixes it!

I found this out when i was bored and went to to Honor Hold Mine to kill some stuff there, than the succubus(Maiden of Pain) there casted a (de-)buff on me (which i remembered during my lvling there), but i've always thougth that this buff decreased me attack speed by 30%, but after looking closer to it. It was actually increasing my attack speed by 30%!:devillaugh:

Here's the skill: Whipped Frenzy - Spell - World of Warcraft
    Now there are 3 of these Maidens in the mine and lucky us, the buff stacks. Giving a total of increased attack speed of 90%!!:jawdrop:

Using this with other attack speed increasers such as Slice and Dice(Rogue), Flurry(Warrior&shaman), Seal of Wrath(paladin) it could give u an attack speed increased by 120%! But we warned after u use ur custom skill to get to 100%+ attack speed increase, than ur attack speed on the character tab will show an impossible number for ur speed: something like 42O2321.00 speed, other than it just gets to near 0.00 and even to 0.00!:devillaugh:

Yes, i'm aware that this is only for 5 mins, but c'mon u could rly do some funny stuff with this, anyways i felt like sharing! Hf with it.:irock:

P.S.:1) dont flame plxkekzomgwtfkekowned me!
    2)Text of Wall crits u for 9999999999 -> u dead!:doh:

3xbuff + Slice and Dice:
    Last edited by Vig; 08-01-2008 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Picture Adding

[Exploit]Insane attack speed for every melee class!
    pawned2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    were is the exploit.....??

sure you get insane speed but your not exploiting anything imo
    Last edited by pawned2; 07-31-2008 at 07:19 PM. Reason: grammer

Vig's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pawned2 View Post
    were is the exploit.....??

sure you get insane speed but your not exploiting anything imo
    It isn't intended that the maiden of pain casts the buff on you, she is only supposed to cast it on the miners around her... her casting a buff on you which is only intended for the miners is an exploit...

Gritts's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you left out a few things...
    First of all, they don't just cast it on you. Its a buff they apply to the miners in the area. You have to have a warlock enslave her and then cast it on you. I stood with one whacking me for a good 5 minutes and she never even tried to apply it.

I dunno if its stackable or not, I wouldn't think so, but if it is, thats 3 minutes of +90% for some melee and thats actually pretty awesome.

pawned2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you know? Are you doing something special to get her to put the buff on you or is she just casting it, if shes just casting it on you i dont see an exploit.

On wowhead under comments it says you can enslave her and cast it on your allies, are you doing that and just not saying?

EDIT: Gritts beat me to it =[ lol

lol989's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well, more like a bug imo. exploit is more like explore where u do something intended to get a beneficial bug

Rawkus's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not to be rude, but its a bug more so then exploit. I've seen this happen.

Only downfall is the location of this happening / the time it last / time it takes to get somewhere to use it = failure.

twocents

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gritts View Post
    I think you left out a few things...
    First of all, they don't just cast it on you. Its a buff they apply to the miners in the area. You have to have a warlock enslave her and then cast it on you. I stood with one whacking me for a good 5 minutes and she never even tried to apply it.

I dunno if its stackable or not, I wouldn't think so, but if it is, thats 3 minutes of +90% for some melee and thats actually pretty awesome.
    Yes,I read the Wowhead comments too, but this time she just casted it on me. I was just killing the miner and pulled her too, during the time i was killing the miner, she applied it to me and when i finished her off, i noticed the buff. Also notice that ur lvl 70 and the maiden is 60 orso, u resist most of what she does and if ur rly unlucky(lucky?) you'll prolly resist the buff she's giving... and yes after getting interested in the skill i went to the next maiden and got me myself a stack of 2

Scoopade's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On my warlock, I had some good fun with this back when I was levelling him.
    The buff stacks, but not icon wise, you will get additional seperate buffs for each one applied (as opposed to say.. the way lifebloom is stacked). So yeah, the only way I managed to get these great attack speed buffs was to enslave on my 'lock and seperatly cast it on me.
    Probably one of the best buffs i've 'stole', almost matching the -15% mana/rage/energy cost on all abilities form the arrakoa from MC on my priest =p.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rawwork View Post
    Not to be rude, but its a bug more so then exploit. I've seen this happen.

Only downfall is the location of this happening / the time it last / time it takes to get somewhere to use it = failure.

twocents
    As your above poster said it's more of a bug, i kind of agree with that, but also this is exploitable... what would you do if you could attack every 0.01 second, so fast the animation couldnt follow up ur dps and white crits...

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They definitely DO NOT cast it on you without a warlock enslaving them. and a single buff does not stack.
    But the buffs from different ones stack, so if you got a warlock to enslave one, put the buff on you, enslave another, put its buff on you, they would stack.

Also, I think blizzard has it setup so that you can't get REALLY insane attack speeds. I had 3 of the buffs with a 2.0 speed weapon and its speed was .91. Where it should have been .6something if they stacked the way you think they would. (BTW I spellstole these from 3 different ones. I was watching my combat log and they never attempted to cast it on me)
    Last edited by Gritts; 07-31-2008 at 07:54 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They definitely DO NOT cast it on you without a warlock enslaving them. and a single buff does not stack.
    But the buffs from different ones stack, so if you got a warlock to enslave one, put the buff on you, enslave another, put its buff on you, they would stack.

Also, I think blizzard has it setup so that you can't get REALLY insane attack speeds. I had 3 of the buffs with a 2.0 speed weapon and its speed was .91. Where it should have been .6something if they stacked the way you think they would.
    I'll make a few SS showing my attack speed after evry apply. I'll also try to make an ss while the maiden is applying it to me. Only prob is i can't atm, im not home, but ill do it by tomorrow.

Off-topic: Why do you have CS at "1" and also why do u blure out mozilla firefox, while its clear to see mmowned site open behind ur wow window:devil:

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Vig View Post
    Off-topic: Why do you have CS at "1" and also why do u blure out mozilla firefox, while its clear to see mmowned site open behind ur wow window:devil:
    Eh, its on one because its really easy to hit fast, and every class ive ever had (that had an interrupt) has had it on one. So its reflex.
    I just marked out the Firefox because it wasn't on this topic >.>

Edit: Also, I could post a combat log with timestamps that shows me standing in front of one (getting hit) for 5 minutes straight. And her never trying to apply the buff.
    Last edited by Gritts; 07-31-2008 at 08:06 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eh, its on one because its really easy to hit fast, and every class ive ever had (that had an interrupt) has had it on one. So its reflex.
    I just marked out the Firefox because it wasn't on this topic >.>

Edit: Also, I could post a combat log with timestamps that shows me standing in front of one (getting hit) for 5 minutes straight. And her never trying to apply the buff.
    hmmm very strange, i'll try it again later and take some SS this time... btw im wondering if this could be fixed in 2.4.3? because last time i did this was like a week ago, dunno. Anyways SS will be rdy by tomorrow

yummy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i don't think this is a real exploit? other haste spells, like trolls beserking + bloodlust stack so this should be considered working as intended

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast