0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

easy kills in bg(hunters only)

so we'd all rather have finishing blows than honorable kills right??? an easy way to get finishing blows is to first have the highest aspect of the hawk you can get, the highest aimed shot you can get, and the highest hunters mark you can get. while a horde is low on health(half, or prefferably less) then quickly hunters mark him and then aimed shot him. while the others are slowly taking his health down, you just bust out with a shot that easily does 4 times what their attacks do and get the finishing blow, and if they still have a little health left use the serpents sting which would give you a small chance of getting the kill.also, if you see a horde low on health running away, even if he has horde nearby, try to get in a serpents sting and a few shots off. he'll run and then be killed by the poison, a good technique for low lvl bg hunteers to kill higher lvl horde

easy kills in bg(hunters only)
    disgorge's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An easy way for warlocks , is use shadow burn , just make sure u have some extra shards .. or if your a conflag lock toss up an immolate and conflag when he is almost dead and or shadowburn = gg i win

Simy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thx, i'm a hunter so lucky +rep
    Rep me down!

drcar's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    killing blows mean nothing...Thats what you learn when you go for honor. When your grinding for feild marshal it catches on, put out more damage on the guy asap and get more then 1 attack in is better then 1 attack that may not get to do all its damage since he is almost dead anyways.
    Does Blizzard nerf exploits to put the challenge up to people like me/us to find a new way to do it?

windfurytotem's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    killing blows may mean nothing in ways of the game...but socially your awesome. i done this guide and now everyone wants to PvP with me because when they see how many killing blows i have dealt people in a single match,effectively think i am the man at killing!

when they see i have more Killin blows than even a high warlord in uber gear they want me on their team. I am now a highly respected PvP'er.

Yay