0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Custom map Building

First of all i am not sure if this is the right place to post this so excuse me if this is the wrong place.

I've been walking with a idea in my head for a long time now.

I want to make a Age of conan like Guild battle thing into my private server.

My idea is. To first make a map ( Hoping here that someone wanna makes a simple map for me / or explain me how to do it with noggit etc )

I go into detail about the map later.

But to build your town you need to get things like mines / Herbs / Meat / Custom items / quests etc. To build Buildings / Towers /Walls / Get npcs / and all that sort of things i dont need a script or anything for this Because i love world building. So that isnt really a problem. so if ppl reached some thing i personaly build it.

Like they got the right amount of mines / Meat etc for a wall. They buy a Plan. from a vendor ( Just a item with some text that says what you get if you buy it and trade it with a gm ) So your building a wall ( or something else ) You got enough of the items you needed and got the plan you call a Gm That is master of this event ( me ) And you trade it with him Then he builds the wall and stuff.

I dont need Flaming about my idea but if you got any fun tips to add your welkom please note this is already thinked tru And the whole plan is already there its only hard for me to explain everything in english.

So the main idea is farm stuff build stuff Battle other guilds. Why should you battle guilds? Because they have a general in there Keep if you kill it you get a special token and get points on a special rating system. With the token you can buy Custom Higher quility items / Like Cannons / Tanks etc. And quests That you need to farm Crashed goblin objects for building the tanks etc. And do alot of stuff on the map Killing custom mobs and shit to get special items for your town etc. Alot of things but just to much to explain in detail to make it a pretty story.

So basicly What i want is someone That wanna make a map for me / help me making a map / Explain how to make a map.

How i want it:

I want to the north a little Town ( If you dont want you dont have to drop the buildings in.. Would be cool But i can do it my self ingame ) so basicly to the far north near the sea a little town With ships etc like a Dock you know. I want to use that town as a neutral area where you can Buy your spot on the land for your guild and Starters things etc. Just a neutral town.

Then i want 4 Big emty spots where i can build the guild towns etc. I love it like a Strategy map. So like far left under middle left side far right and middle right side.

( Not to close to the neutral town )

I want 2/3 Forests Spread around the map where people will farm custom Beasts for special meat and special herbs etc. 2 Normal ones and 1 Big one with alot trees and stuf but enough open area to farm things etc.

3 Mines 1 at the left side 1 at the right side and 1 in the middle ( I explain later what i want in the middle )

I want it to be big mines and also a good looking area outside the mines

In the middle i want something like a Cave ( Or some nice area to put a boss in in the end where you first need to kill patrols etc ) In the middle i want it to be something like a Vulkano With alot of burned ground ( Something like Burning steps style / Un coro crater ish ) But with a Cave ish thing to put a boss in. I want to map to be a Howling fjord / nagrand style you know Nice area Grass and stuf nice place to walk in Just the middle a little bit destroyed. I want this to be a big map around the half size Wintergrasp. maybe a little bigger then that

I Dont need the whole map to be super detailed and stuff but it doesn't have to be ugly.. It should look ok and nice to play in.

If someone got some idea's Tips or what ever feel free to command and help out. Would really like if someone helped me out on this.

Thanks

Custom map Building
    Blade92's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I don't know about anybody else but Something I have noticed is that when my server is booting up it loads all these "instances" as maps . I will get a screen shot for you to show you, I am sure you can use an unused map for your purpose.
    Here we go.

http://ragegaming.servegame.org/images/instancemgr.png
    Last edited by Blade92; 05-18-2010 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Pic

lorht's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The point is I want a own map builded with noggit or something like that. I have no idea how to do it my self so if you could explain me how would be great its not problem that you need a patch to see the custom content as long as someone can build me a big map with spots for me to place my gobjects on

lorht's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no one can help me out?