0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arcemu-world.exe crash! Please help

I have just compiled Arcemu and it's ready to use.
    I got mysql running, then logonserver, but when i try to run arcemu-world this happens:

Does anyone know what i should do? And when i press "Yes" on the debugger the whole thing f*cks up and if i press "No" arcemu-world shuts down.
    So please help me

Arcemu-world.exe crash! Please help
    Cison's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Humm i never had this problem myself but i have had a few bugs that come up that would shut my server down when i was modifying files in my DB.

So first off have you modifyed any files since you first got the repack? If not and it COME that way i would sugjest getting a differnt repack.

I would give you the repack i use... but honestly i dont even know what one i use anymore i have compiled so many differnt ones together just to get them all to work right and coded some of it custom myself lol.

The 3.3.2 ArcEmu pack is a very touchy one that comes with a lot of bugs befor you even change anything so if someone has changed a lot of stuff then repacked it wrong they will have basicly broken the whole repack for anyone that trys to use it without a detailed instruction of what they have modifyed and what scripts you need with it.

Also you could try turning off your debugger seeing how it shouldnt be interfearing with your server anyway. VB isnt realy needed to build or run in a WoW server so honsetly enless you use it for some other programs i wouuld just uninstall it to fix the problem. I looked at your server info and looked y my own when i loaded my server and it seems to be 100% right sept for the fact that your loot tables arnt loading i do beleave thats what your VB is stopping.

Sorry if this wasnt much help but if you DID modify something and it started bugging out you should backtrack reset it to the origenal setting and try agin you might have put in a bad value or something that is stopping the server from opening.
    Last edited by Cison; 02-26-2010 at 01:48 PM.

Kiev's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you compile, make sure not to build it under "debug" this will get rid of that screen hopefully ^.

The error is due to invalid tables in the database, i.e it isn't up too date, just get a fresh database and it should be fine.