Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well. My opinion is the same as alot of you. Donations should only solely go for the server. not for paying your GMs/Admins not for that shiny new PS3. For The server and the server alone, I for one have no problem with using donations to expand advertising either, seems pretty legit as it helps the server grow. Am I wrong?

Donations; The Good The Bad & The Ugly
    kreegoth's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would be nice if Donation awards were a prestige thing. I mean make a custom title such as Donator or Server Contributer and have it be selectable for people who have donated.. Donated gear alot of times ruins the Server for people who dont donate.. Now alot of people say well if they dont Donate screw em. Well if you lose the people who dont donate cause the Donators are OP. Then you dont have a server as the Donators wont have anyone to play with and will get bored. Imo its best to have donation be a status thing or perhaps even give them a month long status that allows them the use of the .start command or a item that will benefit them with some effects or something such as Self Rez or something along those lines. After a month they lose their title and item or whatnot. It doesnt make the game unfair and unenjoyable for non donators but does give the donators a little bit of an edge... just my two cents.

Xanths's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donation Items I feel should be something a player can get in the game if they work hard enough at it. However those who choose to donate are able to get this hard to get items without the work. Rename them to something a little different, make it look cooler. Find a select few items 15-20 and go from there. As for paying for leveling I don't agree with with the leveling process comes a learning curve. Besides on a fun server it's really not needed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12