Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can someone host a private server for me?

I'm just going to get straight to the point. I have several ideas for private servers and such, but I cannot host my private server. If anyone would like to host the server for me, or help in anyway, please e-mail me at [email protected], or contact me in-game on any of these characters on the realm Dragonblight:

Dotair
    Pavillon
    Magicbandaid
    Chaosbrother
    Trytokillme
    Hamflavored

And if your curious about any of my ideas before you contact me in-game, here is two ideas for servers.

Aridotir-The Land of Horror

It's been hundreds of years since theres been a happy day in the World of Warcraft. The skies are regular, birds still sing, and life flows. But only because one god, Aridotir, has been killing millions of Alliance and Horde. But the gods have decided not to help. But eventually, along came two demigods, who thought they might as well attempt to take down the tyrant Aridotir. They gave up their godly powers, and fell toward the world. The fairest and nicest of the two demigods, High Queen Alleana, took the form of a human mage. The eviler of them, High King Elvok, took the form of a troll warrior. They both adopted the side that went along with them immeadiately, and set to war with Aridotir. But because of the Alliance and Horde never agreeing, Alleana and Elvok were forced to split, and hate each other by the wars. A huge triangle war stood in the way. Aridotir at the top, attacking both of them. The X-Talons, Alleana's force, focusing completely on the E-Wings, Elvok's force. But the E-Wings have madly fought against Aridotir, the X-Talons mostly forgotten.
    Pick a side, any side.
    The E-Wings or the X-Talons?
    Your choice.

Paintball Wars

Ok this one is random.

Everyone HAS to be a hunter. This one goes as:

PAINTBALL!!!

The Horde are the red team, the Alliance are the blue. Each side starts with a quest, and five pieces of armor(leather of course.) The beginning quest starts with them having to travel to a certain NPC(Alliance start in Elwynn, Horde start in Mulgore) not far away. When they reach there, a npc spawns and immeadiately begins shooting you, of course only a level one. Since they dont start with weapons, they just beat him to death with their fists. When he dies, he drops a paintball gun. The NPC then gives you a quest where you turn it back in to get 200[Old Paintballs] which you can now buy from him. They only add 2 damage per second, and they are your beginning paintballs until at least you get out of the starting area. The first trainer doesn't appear until the hunter is level 40, and he only gets 4 shots. Arcane Shot,Concussion Shot,Hunter's Mark, and Aimed Shot.
    Thats pretty much all i got for that server right now. As for Aridotir, I'm still thinking of beginning stuff.

Can someone host a private server for me?
    attila518's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you might have some really outside the box ideas. but good luck finding someone will to invest their time into those. they aren't very practical. But good luck it would be cool to see a paint ball arena or something!

TheSpidey's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How would paintball work, if your targeting never fails?
    It'll be 0 skill, just luck.