3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just A Morpher 6.2.3 20779

Does anyone still have it? If so, can you tell me where to get it? I've been googling and there's nothing I found other than GitHub - Saylance/Just-A-Morpher: Morpher for x86 WoW (17538, 17898, 18019, 20779) by l0l1dk, but I don't know how to compile it. Would appreciate it. Thanks.
    Last edited by gibtes3; 12-25-2016 at 11:23 AM.

Just A Morpher 6.2.3 20779
    l0l1dk's Avatar Elite User

Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can compile it using Visual C++ 2012. Open the .vcxproj file in it and Build -> Build Solution in the toolbar IIRC.

3. Thanks gibtes3 (1 members gave Thanks to l0l1dk for this useful post)
    gibtes3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by l0l1dk View Post
    You can compile it using Visual C++ 2012. Open the .vcxproj file in it and Build -> Build Solution in the toolbar IIRC.
    Thanks for your answer. I only have one problem: Error 1 error MSB8020: The build tools for Visual Studio 2012 (Platform Toolset = 'v110') cannot be found. To build using the v110 build tools, please install Visual Studio 2012 build tools. Alternatively, you may upgrade to the current Visual Studio tools by selecting the Project menu or right-click the solution, and then selecting "Upgrade Solution...". C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.Cpp.Platform.targets 64 5 Just A Morpher or Error 3 error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'boost/foreach.hpp': No such file or directory e:\install\just-a-morpher-source\memory\minhook\thread.cpp 32 1 Just A Morpher, Warning 8 warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'unsigned int', possible loss of data e:\install\just-a-morpher-source\lua.cpp 195 1 Just A Morpher

could you help me a little bit?
    Last edited by gibtes3; 12-25-2016 at 03:46 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2012 might not be the right version then. Try doing these:
    • Go to Project -> Properties -> Configuration Properties -> General and setting Platform Toolset to the newest version available
      Rename Offsets_20779.hpp to Offsets.hpp
      Download Boost and the "boost" folder to Project -> Properties -> Configuration Properties -> VC++ Directories -> Include Directories. That should be enough to use boost.foreach, but other Boost libraries probably won't work that way.

gibtes3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2012 might not be the right version then. Try doing these:
    • Go to Project -> Properties -> Configuration Properties -> General and setting Platform Toolset to the newest version available
      Rename Offsets_20779.hpp to Offsets.hpp
      Download Boost and the "boost" folder to Project -> Properties -> Configuration Properties -> VC++ Directories -> Include Directories. That should be enough to use boost.foreach, but other Boost libraries probably won't work that way.
    I'm getting Error error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cassert': No such file or directory e:\install\just-a-morpher-source\memory\minhook\thread.cpp 29 1 Just A Morpher
    "cassert" is in "boost" but for some reason it doesn't work, like you said, probably because of other libraries? However, I would really like to get this working. Trying my best.

Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gibtes3 View Post
    I'm getting Error error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'cassert': No such file or directory e:\install\just-a-morpher-source\memory\minhook\thread.cpp 29 1 Just A Morpher
    "cassert" is in "boost" but for some reason it doesn't work, like you said, probably because of other libraries? However, I would really like to get this working. Trying my best.
    You probably replaced the other Include Directories rather than adding the new one.

gibtes3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You probably replaced the other Include Directories rather than adding the new one.
    What do you mean by replaced? Sorry, honestly, this is my first time trying to compile something. It is actually not that hard, but the errors ruin it for me. Still, I keep trying to figure out why I get the errors I get but, I don't think I'll ever find out. I included the "boost" folder in all Directories in "VC++ Directories", that only gave me a new error. I'm pretty sure there's only one thing I have to change in order to get this working, unfortunately I don't know what it is.

Edit: I just can't get it working. Can you maybe compile it for me and tell me the way you did it? I would try to re-compile to get a better understanding.
    Last edited by gibtes3; 12-27-2016 at 03:07 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had Boost in my Downloads folder, so my Include Directories is:
    Code:
    C:\Users\User\Downloads\boost_1_62_0;$(IncludePath)
    The $(IncludePath) needs to be in there otherwise it can't find the default header files.

Here's one I compiled with VC++ 2017. Haven't tested it since I don't have that version of WoW. You'll also need the Lua file that goes with it if you want to use the slash commands. It's not in the git repo, and I don't know a copy of it is.

10. Thanks gibtes3 (1 members gave Thanks to l0l1dk for this useful post)
    gibtes3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had Boost in my Downloads folder, so my Include Directories is:
    Code:
    C:\Users\User\Downloads\boost_1_62_0;$(IncludePath)
    The $(IncludePath) needs to be in there otherwise it can't find the default header files.

Here's one I compiled with VC++ 2017. Haven't tested it since I don't have that version of WoW. You'll also need the Lua file that goes with it if you want to use the slash commands. It's not in the git repo, and I don't know a copy of it is.
    Yeah, I got it working. I downloaded a new "boost" folder, a newer version I believe, that fixed it for me. Thanks for your help. I also tried it ingame and it actually works, but as soon as I change, for example, my appearance, I get an error. Memory could not be written, maybe because the LUA file uses wrong offsets? I don't know. I think the LUA file is outdated, it's from 5.4.8 I think. Is there anything I can do to fix that? Would love to get it working ingame.
    Last edited by gibtes3; 12-27-2016 at 04:53 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Lua file isn't specific to any version, so that won't affect it. It's probably a wrong offset.

gibtes3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Lua file isn't specific to any version, so that won't affect it. It's probably a wrong offset.
    Ah, alright. Atleast I got it compiled. Again, thanks for your help!

gibtes3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One last thing, do you know any site that offers old .exes regarding WoD? You were right about the offsets I think, it's because I'm using their .exe to connect to their servers.

Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gibtes3 View Post
    One last thing, do you know any site that offers old .exes regarding WoD? You were right about the offsets I think, it's because I'm using their .exe to connect to their servers.
    This thread ([WoW] Binary Collection (Release & PTR)) has quite a few.

16. Thanks gibtes3 (1 members gave Thanks to l0l1dk for this useful post)
    gibtes3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found a .exe, but although it says it's 32 bit it's 64 bit. It doesn't work anymore anyways, got it launched for once. Could you maybe find the new/current offsets for WoDEmpire? I don't know how to do it. I would compile it myself as well.