24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kuukuu View Post
    The PetIsHurt API checks a specific battle pet ID, not a pet slot, maybe that's why?
    I added it without looking you are right haha tyvm bro

SuddenBRAIN and "Mart" And many others that don't post here but throw me rep or comments about PokeRotation, thank you and I am very very glad to have people that like it that much. I will work on this project for long I'm sure, I never liked Pet Battles until I began coding this. I'm happy that now we can have fun togheter

Happy PokeBatling!!
    Last edited by CodeMyLife; 08-08-2013 at 06:45 PM.
    Soapbox Rotations Developer

[PQR] CodeMyLife PokeRotation - Automated Pet Battles.
    Rocketbird's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CodeMyLife View Post
    It actually run to critters and kill them but it also take battles pets. I didnt found the actual API reference to see if a pet is a critter or a battle pet.

To make the autoclicker work, type in the Exact name and press enter and it works.
    Ya but it stops often where I have no target or target is dead. If target something maualy it tryes to find what I have typed in auto clicker.

BTW have you checket your inbox? i have send you something I have found about battle pets api maybe it will work for checking if target is actualy avaible to fight.
    Last edited by Rocketbird; 08-09-2013 at 06:31 AM.

CodeMyLife's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes! Effectively UnitIsWildBattlePet("target") is a 1nil function that return 1 is Wild and nil if simple critter. But the problem is somewhere else. The InteractUnit function is not made for checks as it is. It's a simulated right click on the target with the selected name and it will click on the closest with this name. I have some other ideas tought

I will try to use follower's nav to make it and we will see if it dont look too bottish we'll do it

Thanks for this buddy it's exactly what I needed.

Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive been implementing/testing the nav yesterday. This is definetly going somewhere fun but it's taking me a lot of time to fine-tune it some safe way. It now defend against ennemies, find viable pet battles and if wanted will cleanup the non-battle pets. It works great so far all I need to code is fool proof safety in some situations like jumping if stuck on a fence and turn off movement if stuck for too long. I will not release this until I feel it is safe enough for everyone but it might be quick. It's mostly the same as auto-follow script but highly modified.

Have a nice day everyone!

Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pokerotation v1.08
    - Should now switch properly if pet3 is dead.
    - Added health value in PQI for SwapOut/SwapIn.
    - Added Nav Engine to enable semi-afk pet farming. As usual, don't get too far, keep an eye to it.
    - Auto Clicker will activate built-in Pet Chasing. Make sure your combat rotation is Combat Only.
    - Auto Clicker supports only Pandaria for now.
    - Added some Pet Abilities to Collections.

By default Auto Clicker will be off. Give it a try but be carefull with it!

Enjoy!

Stonedlaser's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok just got back to WoW again and saw this and got very curious. But I can't seem to get it to work.

I've downloaded PQR and I have put the files from your SVN in my PQR/Profiles/Interrupt.

Starting Interrupt-rotation with keybind and in WoW I can read "-- Master -- Enabled."

But nothing happens. I still do the killing myself. What have I done wrong?

Thank you for your work! I will soon appreciate it, as soon as I can get it to work.

Cheers

edit: I downloaded PQInterface and got your Pokerotator to work now. But the autoclicker function doesn't seem to work though. Probably doing something wrong there as well, just can't figure it out.
    Last edited by Stonedlaser; 08-11-2013 at 05:00 AM.

Rocketbird's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about adding 2 options:

Battle pet bandage healing. let say 2 minutes or more on revive. Or put a bow where we could specify it.

Suspend finding new battles if pets are lower then 50% or the amount we put in pet heal option.

And 1.08 works like a charm for me! awsome work!

Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Stonedlaser View Post
    Ok just got back to WoW again and saw this and got very curious. But I can't seem to get it to work.

I've downloaded PQR and I have put the files from your SVN in my PQR/Profiles/Interrupt.

Starting Interrupt-rotation with keybind and in WoW I can read "-- Master -- Enabled."

But nothing happens. I still do the killing myself. What have I done wrong?

Thank you for your work! I will soon appreciate it, as soon as I can get it to work.

Cheers

edit: I downloaded PQInterface and got your Pokerotator to work now. But the autoclicker function doesn't seem to work though. Probably doing something wrong there as well, just can't figure it out.
    Did you try in Pandaria?

Originally Posted by Rocketbird View Post
    How about adding 2 options:

Battle pet bandage healing. let say 2 minutes or more on revive. Or put a bow where we could specify it.

Suspend finding new battles if pets are lower then 50% or the amount we put in pet heal option.

And 1.08 works like a charm for me! awsome work!
    Hahaha yeah obviously you got it to work! I had the same issues yesterday hehehe rotation is so fast my pets die after 5-6 fights before 8 mins come back

It's an interesting idea, I will do that but first I'll setup Journal reader to see the heal of our actually equipped pets, the actual setup read only during fights so it miss precision a bit.

Happy you like it Rocket!!

BlackhornAndLittleBunny's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anyone want to use pokerotation to pvp (small chance to win ) here is small script:
    Code:
    if C_PetBattles.GetPVPMatchmakingInfo() == nil and C_PetBattles.IsPlayerNPC(2) == nil then
    	C_PetBattles.StartPVPMatchmaking()
    end
    if C_PetBattles.GetPVPMatchmakingInfo() == "proposal" and C_PetBattles.IsPlayerNPC(2) == nil then
    	C_PetBattles.AcceptQueuedPVPMatch()
    end
    if C_PetBattles.GetPVPMatchmakingInfo() == nil and C_PetBattles.IsPlayerNPC(2) == false then
    	C_PetBattles.ChangePet(3)
    end
    In C_PetBattles.ChangePet(3) change 3 on pokemon that you want to use first.

Gargamelus's Avatar Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome Work CML , thank u very much

also : "autoclicker function doesn't seem to work though"

For me it work sometimes but not all the time ( it works everytime im mounted)

Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BlackhornAndLittleBunny View Post
    If anyone want to use pokerotation to pvp (small chance to win ) here is small script:
    Code:
    if C_PetBattles.GetPVPMatchmakingInfo() == nil and C_PetBattles.IsPlayerNPC(2) == nil then
    C_PetBattles.StartPVPMatchmaking()
    end
    if C_PetBattles.GetPVPMatchmakingInfo() == "proposal" and C_PetBattles.IsPlayerNPC(2) == nil then
    C_PetBattles.AcceptQueuedPVPMatch()
    end
    if C_PetBattles.GetPVPMatchmakingInfo() == nil and C_PetBattles.IsPlayerNPC(2) == false then
    C_PetBattles.ChangePet(3)
    end
    In C_PetBattles.ChangePet(3) change 3 on pokemon that you want to use first.
    Oh yeah tyvm I will add it right now!!

Small precision about the autoclicker. It is not actually a minimap scanner. It scan your surroundings by shuffling around your target and testing for pet to battle.

The main limitation now is it will only test 1 pet of each kind and if its not a battle pet it blacklist this kind. It does it for all available closest types so if a lvl 1 turtle is beside you and a 25 one is far away it wont actually see the 25 turtle.

If you come close enough autopilot should engage if it can see the target.
    Last edited by CodeMyLife; 08-11-2013 at 04:45 PM.

Sashimiko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Code hello, excuse me for this suggestion maybe is asking a lot, buy its possible to the profile can mount in flying mount for scan all map and begin pet combat when target the pet ?, and other suggestion when the pet that is leveling top level 25, random put other level low pet ?

kuukuu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sashimiko View Post
    Code hello, excuse me for this suggestion maybe is asking a lot, buy its possible to the profile can mount in flying mount for scan all map and begin pet combat when target the pet ?, and other suggestion when the pet that is leveling top level 25, random put other level low pet ?
    PQR isn't a full bot, movement is limited and looks extremely bottish so I doubt it's going to be able to do that.

EDIT: 1.08 is much better at swapping pets btw CML, nice job.

More abilities you can add: 937, -- Siphon Anima <---- It's a heal

{ Ability = 940, Debuff = 939 }, -- Touch of the Animus <--- Same as Plagued Blood only the Son of Animus' version.

938, -- Interrupting Jolt <--- Stun if you go first.
    Last edited by kuukuu; 08-11-2013 at 08:51 PM.
    Former PQR Developer

Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sashimiko View Post
    We probly could but it wouldnt be worth the effort as this is not a bot with integrated nav. Every single bit of code must be plain written and making 1 profile would take hours to complete and everyone would use the same route so this would not be good. About the random leveler, yeah I will surely add it later.

Originally Posted by kuukuu View Post
    PQR isn't a full bot, movement is limited and looks extremely bottish so I doubt it's going to be able to do that.

EDIT: 1.08 is much better at swapping pets btw CML, nice job.

More abilities you can add: 937, -- Siphon Anima <---- It's a heal

{ Ability = 940, Debuff = 939 }, -- Touch of the Animus <--- Same as Plagued Blood only the Son of Animus' version.

938, -- Interrupting Jolt <--- Stun if you go first.
    Thanks mate! I added the new abilities! Gratz on Animus pet!! :P

Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found out that all beasts of fables located in pandaria are kind of making babies!!!

If you stand close to one you will fight battles one after the other, endlessly!

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast