Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Regarding Holy Avanger so yes should use Holy power asp since u waste Holy power otherwise, is bott for ret and prot i guess
    Looking for exploiters and botters to Elder Scrolls Online.

[PQR Profile] CodeMyLife MoP Paladin Protection/Retribution Rotation.
    Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah it generates holy power really fast IIRC!

CodeMyLife's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay thanks Gabbz and Ninja looking at it right now.

I tried the mass exorcism and it seems to work just fine even with glyph, I dont understand what would be the problem with it unless you'd like to increase it in priority list while glyphed for AoE situations maybe?

llamageek's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CodeMyLife View Post
    Lay on Hands and all the hands are now Player Only. Thanks for pointing this out llamageek

Gonna work on the combat logic a bit i wish you would have answered to my Holy Avenger question! I'll try to figure out I guess lol
    Sorry Code i was raiding then sleep time lol, basically what ninja and gabbz said is true.

Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by llamageek View Post
    Sorry Code i was raiding then sleep time lol, basically what ninja and gabbz said is true.
    Yeah I did some intensive testings today and this spell is just crazy. It works great now with both specs.

Added support for these:

- Holy Avenger - Not coded the cooldown part yet so pop it yourself but the rotation will burn holy power accordingly in both specs.
    - Consecration - Now Glyphed Consecration supported on left ctrl. It will be cast right after Light's hammer if you choose this talent too (both on the same button).
    - Double Jeopardy - Will use focus target to double JP. Basically if you choose this glyph the profile will try to find a focus trought mouse-overing. Move cursor over a valid target and it's set!
    - Mass Exorcism - Should be working.

Also added a way to assign your focus quickly with left shift. Usefull when you want to interupt on 2 targets simultaneously. (avenger's shield should work for interupts as well as rebuke)
    Can also be used to override to a prefered target for Double Jeopardy.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions, I really appreciate it!

It's up on my SVN: http://codemylife.googlecode.com/svn/
    Last edited by CodeMyLife; 05-10-2013 at 10:08 PM.

Gabbz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Regarding Consencration, perhaps it is just me but i would suggest to check if we are moving before casting. Sometimes it cast when i am moving to another group of adds. It is possible to use the toggle that you already have in place but should we cast conencration when moving? This is for non glyph of course.

Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gabbz View Post
    Regarding Consencration, perhaps it is just me but i would suggest to check if we are moving before casting. Sometimes it cast when i am moving to another group of adds. It is possible to use the toggle that you already have in place but should we cast conencration when moving? This is for non glyph of course.
    It is something interesting Gabbz, I hate when consecration pop for nothing too. I use to range-check it and its not that bad if you pre-target the next pack of mobs. For some challenge modes (silver or gold brewry for instance) and for running Headless Prot-Heal in RH I think laying a consecration behind is not bad at all especially because it's completely down the list so it's somehow more like a filler and mobs will walk trough it and take some interesting threat of it. I could add some no-movement condition associated to a checkbox but I would let it uncheck because I personally am always moving when I do challenges as I need to kite and DPS.

Tip : The part " and IsSpellInRange(GetSpellInfo(35395), "target") == 1 " check if crusader strike is in range of the target before casting consecration so try taking a farter target if you dont wanna waste it!

+rep to you gabbz please continue to share your toughts!

I do not know what you guyz think of the activehealing. Should I set it so you heal more than your healers? Usually with WoG 1-2-3 checked when I tank LFRs I'm a bit shy because I rape the healers and they ask what is going wrong with me lol. I have set the default value to use only if targets are below 50% with 3HP but if WoG1(1HP) and WoG2(2HP) are checked... we basically heal like a healer would to the lost of lot's of mitigation(SotR). Omg I wanna test it with Holy Avenger, I'ts gonna be insane...

One thing is sure, when activehealing is off, only you should be target of WoG and only if you are under 35% Health. I let this security Hard Coded to help on survivability.

Late yesterday night I added Holy Avenger CD to the /activecooldowns function and all ret CDs should be used when you turn this macro on. No CD will be cast if you do not have Inquisition up and have more than 7 second remaining on it's buff.

With Holy Avenger, Double Jeo and Mass exo on dummys with my tanking gear and a 2 hander I was over 90k dps afetr 5 mins. I'd like if people could throw some of their DPS reports so we can compare someone with real Ret gear.

Again thanks all for your support!

Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They should make it possible to like posts on this website, this project is just getting more and more interesting as it goes ^^

Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Jeopardy was keeping us in combat even if target was cleared by attacking focus, not that bad, just anoying. I set it so if you have no target it wont attack focus.

The cooldowns toggle was broke, fixed it.

All should be working well!

P.S. some people asked for a interupt follower script, I added it to my SVN if you guyz wanna try it. Its mostly XRN rewrite, Credits to him for the navigation mathematics part with target selection around it that I coded to make dual boxing easier. on your "pet" toon, set your main as focus and auto-assist should work. If you target yourself on your main toon, the pet should come close to you to make it easier to trun tights corners. There are 3 versions, melee, ranged, healer. The healer one does not assist so lets say you play resto shammy with telluric currents or disc priest, better use ranged version. Tanks should do pretty good with melee one. I also made a Mount function that pet will try to use amani battle bear if the player mounts it himself. do not use bear mount if you are experiencing issues with it, it's still beta for now i gotta re-write it.

Enjoy this little feature and let me know what you think of it!

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So next feature i would like to see is the ability to use Divine Shield and/or Hand of Protection in order to remove debuffs.

Many of the ToT encounters require tank switching due to stacking debuffs but protection paladin can easily remove the need for it using the Divine Shield and Hand of Protection.
    So it would be great to have a slash command that triggers it.

So basically the slash command should trigger
    if we are tanking, taunt first since this gives us 3 seconds of the targets undivided attention, use Divine Shield and after 3 seconds cancel the aura since otherwise the boss will start hitting other people. I think hand of protection will not remove debuffs but it can protect us to get it applied.

I have some other suggestions to improve but this is top of my mind since it is where the protection paladin is strong.

Keep up the good work.

Br
    Gabbz

Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So next feature i would like to see is the ability to use Divine Shield and/or Hand of Protection in order to remove debuffs.

Many of the ToT encounters require tank switching due to stacking debuffs but protection paladin can easily remove the need for it using the Divine Shield and Hand of Protection.
    So it would be great to have a slash command that triggers it.

So basically the slash command should trigger
    if we are tanking, taunt first since this gives us 3 seconds of the targets undivided attention, use Divine Shield and after 3 seconds cancel the aura since otherwise the boss will start hitting other people. I think hand of protection will not remove debuffs but it can protect us to get it applied.

I have some other suggestions to improve but this is top of my mind since it is where the protection paladin is strong.

Keep up the good work.

Br
    Gabbz
    I will try to set this up of course. I need IDs of the said debuffs, how many stacks to check before remove.

I already have durumu in mind, clear at 6 for normal is working well for me by hand ill try to set it up tomorrow to have a working pattern in hand and i will probly test it Monday!

Again thx for inputs!

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It does not need to check the debuff, its just a manual press imho. It is the taun, bubble and cancel bubble after 3 seconds that are in the functionality. If we auto check for the debuff then it can be alot more work to set up and it will not be used for all since some raids want to switch regardless.

Durumu is on, Horridon Triple Puncture is another etc. If you want i can create a list but again perhaps to much hassle when the player can do it himself with the slash command.

Apocalypse59's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice profile, works amazing.

One thing though.
    How can I change stop attacking to left shift instead of alt?

Thanks G/R
    24/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It does not need to check the debuff, its just a manual press imho. It is the taun, bubble and cancel bubble after 3 seconds that are in the functionality. If we auto check for the debuff then it can be alot more work to set up and it will not be used for all since some raids want to switch regardless.

Durumu is on, Horridon Triple Puncture is another etc. If you want i can create a list but again perhaps to much hassle when the player can do it himself with the slash command.
    Oh gotcha bro. Just make a function that is triggered by a Slash command, should be easy!!

Originally Posted by Apocalypse59 View Post
    Very nice profile, works amazing.

One thing though.
    How can I change stop attacking to left shift instead of alt?
    It's in the " -- Combat Check " Ability, just atop of it.

-- Combat Check
    if IsLeftShiftKeyDown() ---- That row.
    or IsMounted()
    or SpellIsTargeting()
    or UnitBuffID("player",80169)
    or UnitBuffID("player",87959)
    or UnitBuffID("player",11392) -- Invisibility Potion
    or UnitChannelInfo("player")
    or UnitIsDeadOrGhost("player")
    or UnitIsDeadOrGhost("target")
    or (not UnitAffectingCombat("player") and UnitExists("boss1"))
    or not UnitAffectingCombat("player")
    then return true
    end
    Last edited by CodeMyLife; 05-12-2013 at 07:59 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking at retri, if we are low on prio, ie we are on CD on generators and below 3 Holy Power we should have low prio stuff. At the moment it is Sacred Shield that are cast if we dont have the buff.

So i added a Selfless Healer ability that could be used in low prio instead of Sacred Shield

Code:
    local SelflessHealerStacks = select(4,UnitBuffID("player",114250)) or 0
    local PlayerHealthPercentage = 100 * UnitHealth("player") / UnitHealthMax("player")

if SelflessHealerStacks == 3 then
    	--First Cater for myself
    	if PlayerHealthPercentage < 70 then
    		PQR_CustomTarget = "player"
    		return true
    	end

--Then see if any in the raid need healing
    	if Nova_ActiveHealingCheck and Nova_ActiveHealing == 1 and members[1].HP < 70  then 
    		PQR_CustomTarget = members[1].Unit
    		return true
    	end		
    end
    The value is hardcoded to 70 since that is pretty much what it heals me with my current gear.

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast